Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Black and Bones [M]

Started by visualspice, January 23, 2016, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"I can assure you itd be easier to kill you than me," she growled and tried to fight his hold, surprised there was no give.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

"Oh, I don't argue that," Mist replied in anbalmost careless manner. "Why are you chained there?" He inquired.

visualspice

"What does it matter to you?" she hissed. "We are both vessels of darkness. You of all people should understand those complications."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

"It matters," Mist replied with a snort. "So I am. What next? It doesn't mean I can't try to help you.bi understand most of all people, that's why I know the pain."

visualspice

"Help? There is no help for those owned by darkness."

Medievarad

"Wrong, there is no gelp for those blinded by the darkness," Mist replied with a soft hiss. "You have to accept help."

visualspice

"You act as if I haven't tried. And you're pissing me off."

Medievarad

"Though fucking shit I'm pissing you off," Mist replied with a soft snal, before remeasing her and standing up again. "Then try again. Untill you succeed. Don't go spouting nonsense that it's impossible because here I fucking am, a life proof it is possible."

visualspice

Iyla still stood her ground, even as her skin burned where he once had his hold. Her eyes narrowed, and she dared approach him, and got right in his face.
"Proof?" Her look hardened. "What proof am I looking at? You're owned by a cursed blade."

Medievarad

"If you looked any closer, none owns the other," Mist answered with a soft snort. "I carry the blade around, and it views the world through my eyes. I do not own it. And it certainly does not own me."

visualspice

"Then be rid of it. Throw it in a pit. Burn it to ash."

Medievarad

Mist shook his head. "I am indebted to it. I do not break my word."

visualspice

"Then you chose your own slavery. Mine reached out and took me, drained me of what I had left, destroyed my family and left my body here as a reminder that I am a mere bag of meat, and what soul possessed it is forced to pay off the debts of it's own greed. Fight it, and it swallows me whole, returns me to those chains until it spits me back out against into this version of my body being possessed by the dark."

She moved to remove a gantlet, rolled back her sleeves to reveal her dual colored skin.

"In this form I have cravings, cravings I can not fight. Even if I do..." she went back to roll down her sleeves. "It eventually turns me rabid, and all I can do is claw out like an animal and seek what my master wants." Her eyes remained hard as she looked at him.

"You should consider yourself lucky you only owe a vow to a sword."

Medievarad

Mist's eyes narrowed dangerously. A red spark seen in them. "I know loss. I know pain," he hissed softly. "Your life is not any worse than mine. You go around and cry for attention to your scars. That is the difference here," Mist snorted. "You sit down and cry. While I rise and fight."

He grit his teeth and clenched his fist. "But I am anything but lucky."

visualspice

Her eyes narrowed dangerously.
"Do I look like I'm fucking crying to you?" she asked, getting right up into his face.

Medievarad

Mist pressed forward, his forehead smacking against hers. "Exactly what you're doing. Weeping about the past and being too pathetic to try and solve it."

visualspice

Her eyes flared in their red depths, her hands tensing and threatening to spike into tendrils of black. But she staved off the anger and continued to glare at him.

"My eyes shed no tears," she told him, keeping her chin high and her eyes still angry.

Medievarad

"Probably not," Mist glared back at her, unimpressed. "But your words betray you."

visualspice

"I am pissed off, not saddened," she growled. "It has been many years since I have cried."

Medievarad

"You are stuck in this life and lament it," Mist corrected. "Pissed off is a part of that."