Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Drop in the Pond. [M]

Started by Draconian, January 28, 2016, 11:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Grace looked at her thumb. More worried about that than the reaction the orc would give. Still, Grace blushed and ducked her head down, not really sure what to do with the praise. Perhaps she'd done too well. Still blissfully warm from her time elbow deep in fire, she had a nice warm buzz going on and tucked the little sneakily made present into her top.

Then back to staring at her thumb.

When the boy bounded by, she caught Motark's name and blinked widely, unable to help the little smile that was on her lips. Good. Grace found that, while not mean the rest of the orcs were intimidating and with Motark at least she felt safe. Deep breaths. A brief moment to close her eyes and she looked to Jetra.

Return to chief? Alone?

Grace closed her eyes for a moment, pulling her hair from the makeshift bun she'd put it in to keep it from being in her hair. A little smile to Jetra, a nod and she scurried back to Motark's tent, enjoying the remnants of the warmth from the forge. It would disappear soon enough but for the time being, she was a tiny furnace and she couldn't wait to show Motark the gift she'd made him.

Letting herself into his home- who would deny his pet entrance? - Grace pulled the little charm from her shirt and held it in her palm before she went and sat down in front of the fire, cross legged, back to the door. A smile on her face. Being here would still be awful but... It could be a little better, she knew, and that was what mattered.

DaGlobster

Motark and the hunters were met with a small crowd of orcs, and even from Motark's tent, she'd be able to hear the commotion as they hailed the return of their leader, whose hunting party had returned with two fully grown elks. They were far from the only hunting party that was sent out that day, but such a fruitful return begged note, nonetheless.

Only several minutes after the commotion died down, footsteps with a familiar weight sounded off in the entrance hall, and soon enough, the flap parted and Motark was there. He was wearing a sort of fur cloak over his shoulders with the hood pulled back. He had a warm smile on his face, and he was holding a small cloth bag in one hand.

Draconian

A glance over her shoulder at the sounds and Grace was hesitant.

Maybe... It wasn't?

The relief was odd when it was.

A bright smile was on her face and she stood up quickly, flushed and warm and she held the trinket in her her hand before she shuffled over to him. "You're back!" She announced - like it was a surprise - and she rushed towards Motark and threw her arms around him. Perhaps she would be too warm but... Grace didn't care. She liked the heat of another body more than the heat of a forge and she snuggled in against Motark before she pulled back, "I made you something. And Jetra said I should go back tomorrow." Then she paused.

"What does unblooded mean?"

DaGlobster

"That's good! You'll be a village artisan in no time at all," Motark said, and he wrapped an arm around Grace, encasing her in that warmth.

"Unblooded boys and girls are young warriors in training. They have not gone to war at all," he continued, and he walked to his bed, still holding that cloth bag. He took a seat on his bed, and he smiled at her, patting the space next to him.

"I brought you something from the forest," he said, holding the bag out to her.

If she opened it and looked inside, she'd find a bundle of assorted wildflowers. Blues, reds, purples, and yellows, all tied together by a vine of moss into a makeshift bouquet.

Draconian

Grace hummed into the embrace.

While she was still toasty warm from the furnace, the warmth from another living being trumped all and Grace found herself snuggling into Motarks arm while she listened to him letting go and watching him move to his bed. Enthusiastically she followed after him, sitting beside him and looking at him brightly.

"You did?" She said, voice soft, surprised.

Grace gratefully took the bag and looked into it, reaching inside and lifting it up and out and... Smiled.

"You..." She looked to Motark, a flush on her cheeks, smiling, "Did you pick these? For me?"

DaGlobster

Motark nodded, placing a hand on Grace's lap as he looked down at her.

"I did. Different flowers for different parts of the forest," Motark said. There was a few moments of silence, before Motark leaned in and left a kiss on top of Grace's head.

"When I was out there, I was thinking more about coming back to see you than I was on the hunt."

Draconian

Grace curled her free hand on top of Motark's and pressed her face into the flowers, eyes closed, inhaling.

A slow look was given to Motark and she felt her breath hitch, eyes wide. A flush was on her cheeks and she looked away, "Honestly... I just liked making things again," She said bashfully, looking at the flowers again. As if remembering, she placed the bouquet on her lap and fumbled around in her top for the trinket she made him.

Looking at it in her palm now it was... Perhaps too fancy.

Still, Grace held it out to him a little hesitantly looking away shyly. "You don't... Have to wear it or anything but... I just want you to have it."

DaGlobster

Motark's eyes widened just a bit at the silver and blue thing she held out to him. It seemed that even Motark, with his wider world view, had deemed such beautiful things to be something he'd just never see in his life. Sure, the humans would wear shiny things to battle, but never jewelry, and never something like this.

"Grace, this is... it's beautiful," Motark said, and he leveled his eyes at her.

"I'll find a place for it," he said, and he scooted a bit cloer to her, putting his arm around her.

"Maybe I'll use it as the pin for my cloak."

Draconian

Grace smiled brightly and looked at him, though quickly turned her head away and flushed. Embarrassment? Was she pleased? Grace was at least happy to be carving out her own little niche here. If there was something beautiful she could make, it was jewelry.  When he moved his arm around her, Grace leaned into it, resting her head on his chest and closing her eyes.

"I can hear your heartbeat," She mumbled, sighing. Still she felt delightfully warm from the forge but... She knew that wouldn't last long, so she placed the flowers in her lap and curled her arms around Motark's torso, eyes still closed and snuggled in. "I just... Want you to have it. You don't have to use it or... Show it off or anything. I didn't even buy the material..." She chewed on her lower lip for a moment, "I make pretty things," She said softly, "They're not really useful."

DaGlobster

"There's not enough pretty things out here," Motark said, and he held Grace a bit tighter.

He left a small kiss on top of her head, hands wandering to her hips.

"I missed you today. I spent a lot of time thinking about coming back and seeing you..."

Draconian

Grace gave a surprised laugh, looking up at him blue eyes wide and she just smiled.

"That sounds like it could have gotten you into some trouble,"  she teased softly, looking at his hands, "Have I weedled my way so far into your head?" Grace leaned in and smiled at him, looking, perhaps, a little too pleased with herself.

DaGlobster

"Hmph," Motark said, mouth turning upwards.

"Mostly your voice. And the little sounds you make," he said, giving her a smile in turn.

Draconian

Grace tried not to laugh, but she did try to look scandalized, "The sounds I make!" she questioned, leaning in to look at him, "What sounds are those! I don't make sounds!"

DaGlobster

"Oh, you make plenty," Motark continued, and one of his hands gripped her ass.

"Should I show you?"

Draconian

Grace flushed, eyes widening.

A thick swallow and she looked away for a moment before she realized, "Oh... Those noises," and she shivered and licked her lips and she looked back at him, turning bashful and shy. "Did you miss me that much?" She whispered, shifting to turn to him, leaning over to put the flowers on the ground so they wouldn't get crushed.

DaGlobster

"I... did," Motark admitted.

He tilted his head a bit to her.

"Did you?"

Draconian

Graced leaned back and smiled, fingers working at the ties of her top because as shy as she was, she liked Motark's hands on her more. "I was excited about making things again," She admitted with a bright smile, pushing her hair over her shoulder as surely as she pulled off her shirt, breasts being exposed. "But now that you're here with me, I'm glad you're back," She moved to lean back on the bed, legs tucked over Motark's with a smirk, her hands resting on her breasts.

DaGlobster

Motark smiled, and he leaned down, planting a kiss on Grace's lips as he laid a hand on her abdomen and it traveled upwards, covering one of her hands and breasts. He lifted his fur shirt up off of his torso, and pulled grace just that much closer.

Draconian

Grace grinned up at him, heart beat picking up and she moved her hands away, wriggled closer, moving her legs to either side of Motark's thighs. "Is this what you were thinking of?" she teased, breath picking up as surely as her pulse did. Grace just looked at him, trying not to think of the fact that her choice lover was a large green beast of a man. "You missed this?"

DaGlobster

"I missed my little doll," Motark returned, and he straightened up so he could undo his fur kilt. He towered over her as it fell away, and his member came to rest on her abdomen as he leaned back down to kiss her neck, and then her breasts.

"I want you, Grace."