Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Drop in the Pond. [M]

Started by Draconian, January 28, 2016, 11:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

A surprised look up at him.

"Are ... Are all of you so... Big?" Her eyebrows were slowly climbing up her forehead and she stared at him. A brief dance down a bright flush and she stared at his chest. Grace gently bit at her lip and rubbed her arms.

DaGlobster

"No, but greater warriors than me have been killed by usurpers."

That red hue returned to her cheeks, and Motark could only wonder what that meant. She'd been doing it a lot!

"When your cheeks turn red... What does that mean?"

Draconian

"It's... A blush. From embarrassment." She rubbed at her arms under the fur. Pleased that it retained heat so well. She was hardly shaking from the cold now. Grace closed her eyes and looked around the room, taking careful hesitant steps while she explored.

"I... Is there anywhere I shouldn't go?"

DaGlobster

"Why would you be embarrassed?" Motark asked, filing away her question so he could answer it later.

Draconian

Grace looked down at the ground.

The question just made her face heat up more and she pressed her hands to her cheeks.

"I looked at you and..." She swallowed, "you're a lot... Bigger than I am. And you mentioned using me so.." Again she ducked her head down, her hair being a thankful curtain from everything else.

DaGlobster

"I understand now."

Motark cleared his throat, and after a moment of quiet, he spoke again.

"There are many places you shouldn't go. Additionally, you shouldn't be anywhere without me. It's not safe for you by yourself."

Draconian

At least the nicest one - seemingly nicest one - was goin her helpful tips on how to stay unkilled. "Thank you... For the... Help, I guess."

The shivering set in again and Grace went and sat beside the fire, staring at it.

It didn't take long. Her eyes slowly shut and Grace fell asleep sitting up.

DaGlobster

Motark watched her get up and sit by the fire, and when she closed her eyes and remained still, he figured that she was probably meditating or something. He got up, and resumed doing exercises, starting with pushups.

Draconian

It wasn't too long before Grace was on her side, the blanket having slipped off her shoulder. Curled up in front of the fire with only her long hair to cover her. The shivering began, but it was such a common thing for her that being cold didn't wake her up. The Orc exercising did little to wake her up either, it mostly just made her dreams involve a lot of strange noises coming from various green animals she'd never seen before.

DaGlobster

At some point, Motark finishes with his exercises. He knelt over the fire, and noticed that it had died out, and that Grace was fast asleep. Curious.

Had she not gotten sleep the night she was brought in?

Regardless, she had a whole day ahead of her. He walked to the fire pit and knelt down by it, and he used a thick metal cover to cover the fire and quench it. After that, he spoke.

"Grace."

Draconian

The name had her eyes open and she stood up in a jolt, only to look down at herself, go several shades of red and grab the furs and pull those back over her shoulders.

"I'm sorry!" she shook her head, eyes wide, pupils dilated, clearly in fear.

"I didn't mean to!" Grace took a few steps back, away from his reach, "I... I'm sorry!"

DaGlobster

"No, Grace, it's fine," Motark said, and he slowly stood up.

"I was waking you because I have to go to something. You're coming with me. I've figured out what to do with you."

Draconian

Grace swallowed, looking down at herself and moved closer to Motark. If she was going to be going to places she wanted to be as close to the nice one as she could be. "Do I have to be naked?"

DaGlobster

"No, you can keep the furs. And the clothes you came in with," Motark said.

"I've decided to use you as a status symbol. All you'll have to do is walk around with me. Be present. Sit on my lap sometimes."

Draconian

Grace just stared at him, "I didn't get any clothing. It.. It was a see-through sheet." Grace rubbed her arms under the furs. A little frown, "how am I a status symbol? Isn't it easy to kidnap people?"

DaGlobster

"Yes, but you're different. A pure, golden-haired and fair-skinned girl liek youself is like a jewel here. Just by having you at my side, the underchiefs and my tribespeople will recognize my power more. Some will see you as a positive omen, others as a sign of my economic wealth."

Motark smiled.

"It's also the easiest way to keep you safe here."

Draconian

Grace looked at her hair, then touched her cheek. That sounded racist. Though she supposed blonde hair and pale pink-ish skin wasn't a thing amoung the giant green people. Grace chewed on her lip and nodded. "I... Thank you. For not..." Being a monster.

Ducking her head down she moved closer, "I'll do my best to... To make you look good."

DaGlobster

"You don't need to thank me."

Motark stood up.

"I did order for clothes to be fetched for you, so they should be here shortly."

Draconian

Grace gave a little nod and shrugged the fur off her shoulders. The man didn't seem to care about her naked body so she fixed her hair over her chest. Then the cold set in and the fur was pulled up over her shoulders again. She looked him up and down, his strange skirt.

"So... I'm just going to... Sit on your lap and look pretty?" That sounded easy enough she supposed.

DaGlobster

"Yes. It's fairly easy," Motark said.

He walked to his armor stand and started to put on his armor. Meanwhile, the flaps to the tent opened, and a servant goblin entered with Grace's clothing.

It was a rather short cloth skirt dyed red with decorative chains that hung from the waist, a fur chest covering that accentuated whatever bust she had and kept her midriff visible, and a thin cloak made of beaver furs.

"It used to belong to an underchieftain's daughter. She outgrew the outfit, but It seems to fit you well."