Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Necrophilia means never having to say you're sorry...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2006, 08:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have a Necromancer character named Atura who's lying low in Necromantia. You can click the stats link in my signature for details, but the gist of it is she's just killed her necromancer parents and is on the lookout for a job - she is skilled in magics in general, not just necromancy. She can meet you anywhere, as she's on the run, but I'd kinda like to play in Necromantia.

I don't have any real plot ideas, and I'm pretty new to the site, but definitely not new to RPing. If a semi-experienced player on this site wants to RP with me, I'm up for it! Just reply here or PM me if you have any kind of plot ideas you want to do, or we can just play and see what happens!

Anonymous

I'd be happy to comply! :D

I'm not sure if Naeva and Khja would get along with Atura-san, but here's the low-down on them:

Naeva is half-Vampire, half-human (mention that last bit to her, and you'll be her dinner). She's a-plotting deep below Necromantia's cities. She hates humans, and though she's usually stoic, you won't have time to gawk if she's pissed. Well, maybe your soul will as it departs your mangled corpse... ^^()  She's amassing an army to spread destruction in her wake.

Khja is just an unstable psycho. Most of the time, she acts like a sadistic, twisted kid. Surprise! She's actually a teenager (16, maybe?) in human years. She serves as Naeva's lackey because she likes stirring up trouble. Your pain is her pleasure!

So if you like what you hear, drop by the Labyrinth! It's the only post there, so you can't miss it! XD

Anonymous

Actually, Tacti, I have already taken claim to Verdi's Necro. :P Although...

I have been doing recearch these past few days and I have come up with a plot to raid your thread with my Master Assassin Vampire. I'm sure that will be intresting when it occurs.

Anonymous

Gah! I wish I'd found this post sooner. I wasn't expecting a reply, so I was surprised.
The pleasant surprise came after the intial shock. Thanks for your interest. Mwahaha, this'll be peachy. :twisted: