Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Strange Happenings [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 04, 2016, 08:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"You too," Vel said, giving her a grin. He moved her hands above her head, gently pinning them there as he started to move harder.

DragonSong

"O-oh!" Her eyes widened a bit as she stared up at him, surprised- but her body reacted, writhing up under him automatically and grinding her hips into his. Her wrists strained against his hold but not hard enough to actually break his grip, more playful than anything else.

Click.

Ah. That was definitely a midnight memory.

DaGlobster

Vel took a moment to return the grinding, pressing the flesh of his groin to her slit and grinding much more potently than she was to him. He leaned down to kiss her, teeth finding her lower lip, and then resumed his movements.

DragonSong

Twilight gasped and threw her head back into the bed. So sensitive already, she could feel herself quickly climbing again.

She moaned at the feel of his teeth and chased after the kiss before tilting her head to kiss his neck, his collar, his shoulder, then back up to his lips. Her tongue flicked out daintily, tracing the line of his upper lip.

"Vel," she sighed his name like a prayer as her hips bucked up in a search of more of that delicious friction.

DaGlobster

In her searching, she'd only find that he was starting to pound into her a bit more roughly now, their hips making lewd noises as he took her.

"I'm close," he whispered, giving her neck a passionate nip, followed by a kiss.

DragonSong

She mewled and wriggled under him, a strange, primal heat ignited in her chest as she felt the force of his thrusts and vaguely heard the slap of skin against skin.

"Come then," she gasped, twisting her head to nip at his ear. "Gods, Vel, fuck me!"

DaGlobster

At her command, Vel could do nothing else. Letting out a small moan of his own, he started to pound her, and her hips would no doubt bear the marks as he fucked harder and harder until his dam broke, and she'd finally feel what it was like to be flooded with his seed.

DragonSong

She may not remember why, but her hips were already sore from their furious lovemaking before the ritual. His punishing thrusts brought a sharp cry from her lips, new bruises layering over the old, but she didn't care.

Another cry, longer and softer, when she felt his release fill her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him, using the leverage of her legs around his waist to keep him pressed tight against her. She shivered against him, her breaths stuttered and panting as she tried to collect herself. Her whole body felt warm and heavy and a wonderful ache seemed to have settled in.

"Vel." She kissed his neck gently, nuzzling into the curve of his shoulder with a sobbing sort of sigh.

DaGlobster

"Twilight," he answered, resting his own head against her shoulder as they just sort of curled up together. He laid a soft kiss against her neck.

"I was so scared, Twilight. Before the ritual," he started, lifting his head so he could look at her.

"Do you remember?"

DragonSong

"A little." Her hand moved to play with the hair at the nape of his neck absently. "Flashes. Bits and pieces. I remember the bath...and I remember being afraid. So afraid, but I wanted to be strong for you..."

She huffed out a breath and closed her eyes. "Guess I didn't really manage that, huh?" After another quiet moment, she added softly, "I- I remember...telling you how much we- I loved you. And that- that those feelings wouldn't just go away."

Her mouth suddenly felt dry and her voice choked off. She kept her eyes tight shut, not sure how to handle all the memories suddenly clamoring for her attention.

DaGlobster

"No, you were strong," Vel said, leaning in to kiss her.

"So much stronger than me."

He sighed, and he let his head rest down against her shoulder for a few moments before he lifted it back up.

"Did... are those feelings still there?" Vel asked, eyes searching as he set himself down next to her on his side, leaving her in the process. Idly, he passed a finger along her stomach before he took that arm and wrapped it around her waist.

DragonSong

Twilight closed her eyes and let out a long breath. "I...I think so. But I don't- it's all so much, Vel," she whispered. She turned onto her side and tucked herself into the curve of his body so her face was hidden from view.

"I want to- I think I'm starting to...more than just remember loving you." The words felt heavy on her tongue and her heart stuttered nervously.

DaGlobster

Her words made his eyes widen just that small amount more, and he searched for one of her hands with his own.

"Light..."

DragonSong

She gripped his hand tightly and lifted her face a bit. A shaky sort of smile curved her lips and she lifted his hand to press a quick kiss to his fingers.

"Vel." She closed her eyes and let her head hide against his chest again. "Just...a little more time, please? I'm- I'm getting there..."

DaGlobster

"I'll give you all the time in the universe, you don't even need to ask me," Vel said, and he embraced her.

After a few moments of silence, he spoke again in a lighter tone.

"Do you want to sleep?"

DragonSong

Twilight hesitated a moment, then nodded. "Yes. Please. I just...everything feels so much more tiring than it should, like trying to do something from Starbright's point of view and Midnight's at the same time. I'm exhausted."

DaGlobster

"Well, then you've come to the right place to be exhausted," Vel said, and he gave her a bright smile, lifting up so he could pluck the covers out from under them so he could throw it over the both of them with his magic. He snuggled up closer to her, and gave her a soft kiss.

DragonSong

Twilight smiled and leaned into the kiss a bit. She cuddled closer to him under the blanket and hesitantly wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Vel..." She bit her lip, then continued, "That was- amazing." Finally, it felt like she had a memory with him that was fully hers.

DaGlobster

"It was," Vel said. If he had to be honest, he'd say that he was ready to go again, but she was tired, and Vel didn't want to rush things along too quickly.

"And I'm glad I got to share that experience with you."

DragonSong

Her smile widened and she cupped his cheek in her hand for a moment. "Me too."

With a quiet, sleepy sigh, she let her eyes flutter closed and tightened her arm around his waist slightly. Almost unnaturally quickly, she was asleep, her breath evened out and tense lines in her body she hadn't even been consciously aware of smoothed away