Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Knight in Need

Started by TreeFolk, February 09, 2016, 02:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeFolk

My newest character, Sir Grian Aros , is in need of rescuing. A knight and rightful heir to the port town of Rivers Ward in Summervale, Grian is betrayed by his cousin. Something sinister is afoot in Rivers Ward, but before he can discover the whole truth of his betrayal Grian is stabbed and tossed into the river by his cousin, presumed dead. The river nymphs carry him far upstream to a foggy remote lake in Ravenswell, where he crawled ashore and is currently bleeding out and in need of help.

I want this thread to be a fun adventure romance, full of intrigue and the heartache of betrayal! Grian was raised to be loyal and noble, and this betrayal will have him questioning everything he once held as true. He's going to need somebody to help him with the questions he has about his identity, and who will help him uncover the dark plot unraveling in his beloved town of Rivers Ward.

I created this as a two-part thread.

1.(Read first, but don't reply) Dark Currents I: At the Mouth of Secrets

2. (Read second and reply) Dark Currents II: Foggy Shores

If you have questions, just ask!

KingTyrant

I like the concept a lot. Would you like me to join in with my character?

TreeFolk

Feel free to throw him into the mix! We'll have a merry (or not so merry) band of adventurers!

visualspice

And I might toss in my girl Candy into the mix :| After I finish planning my reasons for her getting there.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao