Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Challenge is a Challenge (Wave)

Started by Saber-Five, February 27, 2016, 02:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

"It's so good to be back." Meeta said out loud, sitting crossed legs on a large green silk mat dressed in an tan wrappings that covered her chest and its opposite backside. Beside that she had a short matching mini-skirt that concealed the area around her thighs.  She was alone, in an wide open room, part of a building that hosted several fight pit matches. So far Meeta hadn't fought in them yet because she didn't seen any competitor she wanted to face...yet

The last few weeks had been crazy for her but Meeta believed things will go back to normal. Or so she thought...

Wave

Nova, in her small dragon form, finally found a spot to land. She underestimated the sandstorm outside and was glad to finally find a place to rest.
She curled up in the window she landed in. The room seemed empty, but she still had to be careful.

Saber-Five

It sounded like sandstorm was not ending anytime soon. Then Meeta heard another noise, opening her eyes and turned her head to at look at one of the windows. Upon seeing the ten foot long dragon Meeta had restrain herself from panicking. She sprang up nonetheless in an fight stance while, eyeing an exit on the left side in case she needed to escape.

Wave

Nova only noticed that she wasn't alone as it was to late.
"Sorry", she growled, shifting to a smaller, ~3 ft long form. She didn't want to be scary, but the bigger form made flying in the sandstorm easier.

Saber-Five

Upon seeing this intruder transformed into a smaller dragon, Meeta groaned.

"Great another shape-shifting dragon." She murmured to herself. Looking back with annoyance Meeta asked.

"Who are you and what business do you have here?"

Wave

"Nova", she chirped in response to the first question. To answer the second, she just glanced over her back.
"I hope you don't mind"

Saber-Five

"As long you're not trying to eat people like say me, we will have no problems." Meeta answered with lingering wariness. She still remembered the last time she met a shape-shifting dragon woman, she  nearly killed her.

So yes, Meeta wasn't too thrilled about this situation considering that. Yet it seem this one didn't mean to cause trouble...for now. Meeta choose to sit down again in crossed feet style, keeping an eye on Nova.

Wave

"No, I won't". She was to exhausted to even mess around and instead just started sleeping on the ledge. A little careless, perhaps, but she felt safe.

Saber-Five

Meeta spent the next several minutes trying to rest and ignore Nova. Yet she couldn't, a part of her as much as she hated to admit it, felt some small amount of guilt with how she treated her. Still one had to be cautious, especially when dragons are involved.

Showing some courtesy won't hurt. If she tries anything I'll deal with it. Meeta considered in her mind.

"So...Nova what do you do?"

Not the most original question in the world but it will serve its purpose.

Wave

Nova answered without moving and her eyes still closed.
"Well... not a lot. " 'Nothing' seemed like an even worse answer.
"What do you so here?"

Saber-Five

With a confident smile she answered.

"I fight for a living."

Wave

"Fight... for a living?", Nova asked, pretending to be shocked. "Why would you do that?". She was glad that Meeta couldn't see her grinning. It would have shown that she wasn't serious.

Saber-Five

"Because I enjoy it." Meeta countered back. When people question why would she chose this lifestyle it did irataited her.

"I doubt someone like you would understand."

Wave

Nova couldn't hide her chuckle anymore.
"Well, I don't fight for a living, but what's wrong with doing what you enjoy?"

Saber-Five

With one eyebrow arched Meeta watched Nova laugh.

"There is no problem." She fired back. Then an idea came to her that cause Meeta to form a smile of her own.

"How about I show you?"

Wave

"Show me what?", Nova asked, jumping down from the ledge. Anything was better than just laying around.

Saber-Five

Cracking her knuckles, Meeta answered.

"Wreslte with me and you'll find out."

She got up and rolled her neck a little bit before getting into a stance.

"You may want to change into a more suitable form for this."

Wave

The request caught her completely off guard.
"Wrestle...?", she asked flustered. After a short pause, she shifted to her half dragon form, only barely taller than Meeta. "If you insist". She was sure she couldn't lose this, even if she had no idea what she's doing

Saber-Five

Seeing the nervousness from Nova pretty much told Meeta that the dragon shape shifter wasn't use to this.

"If you don't want to just say so. I prefer to fight only those who has some heart for a challenge."

Meeta offered in sincerity.

Wave

Nova hardly considered this a challenge.
"No, I think I'm up for the task."