Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To please a demon [M]

Started by Medievarad, March 08, 2016, 01:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Alyssa moaned under the thrusting of his cock, among the gasps and gags, blinking rapidly. It wasn't like sheshe could answer him in her current position.

DaGlobster

Chenaank once again put the entire length of his cock down her throat and held her there for a almost a minute before he pulled her back, letting her breathe for a few moments before he backed away and sat back down against the rim of the basin, putting his arms up onto it.

"Come here, then. This is the last time I'll grace your unworthy hole before we must part."

Medievarad

And again, he was rewarded by the telltale sign of pushing past her gag reflex.

As he pulled out and sat back, it took several pants and coughs for Alyssa to recovered, before she sat up and straddled on Chenaank's lap, waiting for his next order.

DaGlobster

Chenaank weighed her down with his arms, brushing the head of his member against both of her holes.

"Go ahead and take it in," he purred.

Medievarad

Alyssa let out a soft moan, resting her hands on his shoulders. "Which?" She asked with a soft blush.

DaGlobster

"Just this once," Kytin started, and he brushed a hand along her side.

"Whichever one you want."

Medievarad

[Kytin cameo? "You thought it was Chenaank! But it was me, Kytin all along!" :P]

Alyssa let out a soft hum, considering her options. But thenI again, this was Chenaank. She didn't have much time to decide. She knew he wasn't the most patient in these dealings. So, rather than keeping him waiting for tooa long, she angled herself properly, to take him inside in her pussy.

A soft, breathed moan escaped her as she slowly slid down on his member, biting her lip at the incredibly full and warm feeling she got in her stomach.

DaGlobster

[xD Kytin is actually Dio]

Chenaank purred at the feeling, pushing her down onto him so that he was in her to the root from the very beginning.

"Yes, slave," he murmured, and he let go of her so she could move under her own power.

Medievarad

[ORA ORA ORA ORA]

Alyssa let out a shivering moan, starting to move herself up and down slowly. After all, she had to get used to the length.

DaGlobster

And while she got used to it, Chenaank fingered her other hole quite voraciously, making sure she had no idle moment.

Medievarad

After a short while of shuffling on Chenaank's lap, moaning loudly and panting softly, Alyssa managed to force herself upwards.again, before slowly slipping down on his length once more. She kept moaning loudly, both at his member rooted deep within her and the fingers rapidly jarring in and out of her ass.

DaGlobster

"Deeper," Chenaank purred, and he let his entire middle finger and index fingers slide into Alyssa.

"I want to fuck your womb until it floods with my come."

Medievarad

A ragged gasp came from Alyssa in response to his words and two fingers being forced deeper inside.

Though, she did as tasked and bit her lip, forcing herself down completely. A deep moan announcing when his cock slipped inside her womb.

DaGlobster

Chenaank let out a low sound and his cock pushed against the walls of her womb, forming a small bulge on her stomach.

"That's a good slave," he said, and he started to fuck her, pulling back so that he left and re-entered her womb with every stroke.

Medievarad

Alyssa looked down at the bulge with hooded eyes, before back at Chenaank, pushing her hips back and forth as she pressed one hand against the bulge, stroking it with a soft moan.

Her moderate chest bounced up and down as Chenaank started to fuck her.

DaGlobster

"I could fuck you forever," Chenaank purred, releasing another one of her seals as he just fucked her harder. His hands grasped her breasts roughly.

Medievarad

The sudden influx of power reverberated through her body, a loud moan resiunding as she started to move on her own accord. In tandem with Chenaank's hips. She leaned forward to nurse and lick his neck.

One of her hands slipped down to his sack as she started to caress his scrotum softly.

DaGlobster

Chenaank sighed to himself as she gave his scrotum some attention. He thrust himself into her to the root and just ground her down against him, sinking a third finger into her ass.

Medievarad

Alyssa moaned softly as her asshole was being thoroughly spread now, she forced her hips back and forth on his, breathing heavily.

DaGlobster

"Harder," Chenaank growled, and the fourth seal fell away.

"Worship my cock."