Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Deal With Gods ||M|| (SilverLuna)

Started by CherryFlare, March 24, 2016, 09:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryFlare

The two men once again looked at each other both having puzzled looks on their faces. Lemaire lifted an index finger up at Jasorus and faced Zain to confer with his trusted friend.

"Did he just.."
"I do believe so."
"But that's..."
"Inconceivably generous."
"But it can't..."
"You're right."
"Are we going to accept it?"
"You're the captain."

Then turning back to the god, "Do correct me if my assumption proves to be erroneous. You want us... to have an orgy here in your palace?" unsuccessfully trying to conceal the smile that was on his lips.

Zain was dumbfounded. They weren't talking about the same thing after all.

"What the captain means..." Zain quickly added. "Is that you are a most generous man... person... supreme being. Simply too generous for something as simple as finding your brother."

"We want one wish for every man on my crew." Lemaire haggled. "If your brother is a god like you, we'll need more than just an orgy as compensation. Gold doesn't even come close to sounding like fair payment." he spoke with finality. "Though we'll take the orgy too on top of that." he added belatedly.

SilmeriaElemred

In his head Jasorus sighed the word mortals in a not to much fond tone.

''You haggle with a God of dispair. Someone has courage or a huge amount of foolishness. Would  a rat on the ship be succesful in doing the same I wonder.'' Jasorus asked to just keep the comparison in it.

''I am no wish granting Djinn or demon, so regarding wishes I am limited but I shall do everything in my power. There will of course be rules. I will not give away the women from the room where you two were given the time of your life. If you or others of your crew want women it is possible to pick from those less tamed. No wishing for more wishes or physical altering, not unlimited piles of gold. Also, how many crew members do you have. I could still refuse if the amount is to high and have no choice but to let them make small groups.''

He wondered if these men were truely so stupid. Sure he would be able to grant simple mortal desires but he was still a God of dispair. No matter how hopeful or well intended the wish was, balance found it's way. Pirates were not exactly pirates because of their... intellect. Although secretly he hoped a few could entertain him by proving otherwise.

CherryFlare

Lemaire looked at Zain.

"The last count was at 10 before we left so that makes 12 of us all in all. I dunno about now though. Rowdy sons of bitches can't seem to keep their hands off their pistols. Hopefully, the gunpowder was soaked in the storm."

Lemaire turned back to Jasorus. "Twelve or less, my lord, and I assure you those simple bastards won't ask anything more ambitious than a large sum of gold or an insane amount of whiskey." He smiled. "As for Zain and myself," he glanced at his partner to see if he had anything to say.

Zain shrugged.

"We might need some time to think of what we want." Lemaire finished. "Have we reached an agreement, all-powerful one?"

SilmeriaElemred

''I suppose it is do-able. And please. No ass-licking names.'' he finished his meal and waited for his two guests to finish as well. The two women were still playing with one another but Jasorus paid them no attention.

''Let's head outdoors. The game will soon begin. Unless of course you wish for the rest of your crew to see it as well.'' he got on his feet as he spoke.

CherryFlare

Zain was still a bit wary about the next part of the proceedings. It felt all too easy. Lemaire felt his companion's unease and reached out to grab his ass. Zain flinched.

"Pussy" was all the older man said as he proceeded to follow Jasorus out the door.

The two women cried out in ecstasy as they finally arrived at their climax. But the sound of their bliss faded into the night as Zain followed the two men out.

SilmeriaElemred

Outside the sun was setting and the red sky made it look as if it were ablaze. Jasorus lead Lemaire and Zain with him to one of the higher spots the obsidian moutain offered. It had an obsidian throne as well and with a wave of his hand, Jasorus' eyes turned a glowing purple just like the veins in his arms. Lava melted the obsidian rock at two locations and rose up forming two more thrones when it quickly again cooled.

It was soon clear that the ship had gotten ashore at the better side of the island. There was nothing more then vulcanic glass and dirt here. Even the plants seemed to be made of it.

A man was there. Confused and frightened. His body seemed worn from hard work as well.

''Good evening.'' Jasorus called out to the man. His voice was clear and loud. Despite the distance it seemed that Jasorus' voice was all around. ''I am grateful for your years of dedicated work and I pronouce you free. You have five minutes to find the river and cross it. At the least that is how the game normally goes. There is a ship somewhere at this island. If you can find it, you can use it to get yourself to the mainland. If you can not see it yet alone spot it then you will become food for whatever I feel like summoning today. Your five minutes start now.'' Jasorus spoke and sat down.

The man quickly started to run. The mountain was to hard to climb and the sharp glass grass cut at his feet. Still he kept going. To find a place to go to higher ground. All he had to do was find the ship. Jasorus had said nothing about actually reaching it. He had heard that in the many years a handfull of former slaves actually had finished the assignment and got their freedom. It was not impossible.

But luck was not on the mans side. Despite this part of the island was a wasteland and he had to choose which side of the shore he would go to and unfortunatly he choose to head North where there was no ship in sight along the coastline no matter how far he looked. Desperation struck the man as his time started to run out and when it had Jasorus got on his feet. ''Pity. I kind of had hope for thisone.'' he muttered with a sigh.

Jasorus started to speak. A language either from another world or time. Clouds started to cover the beautiful colors of red and orange. Thunder and lightning roared and lit up the dark clouds. There was something else too. A type of vortex in the clouds giving birth to what looked like winged serpents who shimmered in beautiful shades of purple, blue, white and orange.

There were three. First making their way to Jasorus and his guests before they all rushed towards the frightened slave who started to run for his life. It was futile however. The type of fairy serpent made their way to the man and wraped their bodies around his. Biting him immediatlly causing the wounds to swell up and fester. Whatever poison it was, it was effective. The veins swole and all of his body tissue giving pressure to the organs and he died in agonising pain within a minute before he got eaten by the creatures. When they were done Jasorus made the creatures return to the circle to vanish.

''I will tell you one thing. If you return empty handed, no hard feelings. But if you bail out of the deal, those serpents will be the least of your problems. Nothing to fear I hope. Now. Gather your crew. I will make sure you and your men will have a grand feast while I make sure my laborers fix your ship.''

CherryFlare

It was full dark by the time Zain and Lemaire traced their way back to the ship. Most of the men were asleep and the look-out was nearly so. They assumed he was half-asleep because he nearly shot Zain when the two men got within earshot. "Captain!" He exclaimed when he heard Zain curse and Lemaire laugh at the expense of his friend. "Where have you been?" He fussed, running towards the taller man. "The crew had thought something terrible had happened to you when you and Mr. Zain hadn't gotten back for so long."

Lemaire clasped the man on one shoulder. "Wake everyone up." He instructed as he himself moved forward to where the other men lay sleeping. "Zain, that goes for you too."

"I'm fine. Thank you for worrying." was all Zain said in reply, still aghast at both men's dismissal at his near demise.

Belatedly, the other crewman apologized. "Sorry about that, sir. May I ask why in the name of everything that is holy does the captain want to wake the entire crew up now?" He asked, both men walking up to the camp.

"We're going to a party, my man. And we best not be late."

He halted in astonishment. "A party!? Out here? There's nothing here but black rock."

Zain stopped and turned to face him. "Not entirely and believe me, you will like the party that's waiting for us. But we best not be late else we'll be partying in hell instead.

Ten minutes later, all the crew members were awakened and were still complaining when Lemaire herded them up the trail to the grand palace of the god. The men's eyes grew as wide as saucers when they beheld the sight that awaited them there.

"Here they are." Lemaire said, taking his place beside Jasorus.

SilmeriaElemred

The first thought in Jasorus' head was why on earth he had even considered all of this. Then again. Jasorus could not take away anything from anyone without having offered something in return. He hoped these rats were worth it all.

''Welcome to my island. I understood from your captain and the first mate that there were some problems with the ship. Me, being the humble person that I am, would like to welcome all of you in my home and enjoy yourselves. Feel free to bathe, eat, drink and feast to your hearts content. I will make sure that the ship will be tended to and make it ready to face the waters again. Also I have given your captain a proposal which he accepted. Would all of you manage to fullfill that job, I shall make sure to grant one wish per person for as far it lays within my power to do so. Your captain can inform you all with the details after the party is over.'' Jasorus replied and bowed courtesly before snapping his fingers.

The women entered the room one by one all placing down delicious foods. Most were the broken women Lemaire and Zain had fun with but there also were a few more uncertain girls who still had a freckle of humanity in them.

''All the girls in this room are for everyones pleasure. Would there not be enough, Eru, the woman with the long brown curls over there, will make sure everyone is contend.''

CherryFlare

They were out in the courtyard of the grand estate. All around stood white canopies held up by bamboo poles. Its sides were open so inside could be seen mattresses and pillows arranged in circles. Before them were plates of fruits and mugs and pitchers  wine. In each tent stood two to three gorgeous women robed in see-through materials,  their tantalizing shapes evident through the flimsy fabric if it was at all present. Some were bare from shoulder to waist and were proudly showing off their pink perky nipples in the night breeze. One, didn't  even bother to wear anything resembling like proper clothing. It was this one that came before Zain and placed her long graceful arms around his shoulders.

"Oh my lady, you should be servicing the men."

The woman merely flashed him a smile and glanced at the direction of the other crew members. All were already in some stage of coitus with a chosen lass or two or three. One man was naked waist down, his buttocks blaringly white in the moonlight as he pumped in and out of a dark-skinned brunette's mouth. Another was similarly clad taking a giggly blond from behind as she supported herself on a nearby tree. Even their young kitchen lad, barely 15 was enjoying the attention of a pair of Thanati twins, one pleasing herself before him while the other shouted for him to ram harder into her as she lay in stunning naked glory amidst silken pillows. Zain did not register the rest because his own partner had proceeded to disrobe him while licking his neck. His hands roamed the skin of her hips down to her buttocks as her tongue made its way to his chest. His clothes dropped to the floor and she stood to take his hand and pull him to their own cozy pillowed spot. She pushed him down unto the pillows and the starry sky seemed to melt into incoherrence as she took his manhood by one hand and dribbled her warm saliva on it. He let out a moan and she proceeded to pepper his length with tiny kisses that sent goosebumps all over his body. She circled the tip with her tongue a few times and eventually took him wholly into her mouth. He became fully erect at the sensation of her warm, wet mouth engulfing him. She then supported herself on her elbows, tucked a length of wayward hair behind her ear, looked up at him and sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing at the pressure. He could not help letting out a sound of pleasure at that and even more so when she began pushing him in and out.

He was nearing the height when she released him and he uttered a rare curse. The little minx smiled at the power she knew she held over him right now. He did not torture him long though and actually rewarded him. She stood and lightly stepped on his very swollen member. His muscles tensed, he closed his eyes and arched his back at the sudden pain that also felt fabulous. A moment later, she felt her delicate fingers on him and felt her hand direct him into the tightness between her legs. He cried out to signal his approval the same time she did as she sat on him taking him into herself completely down to his roots. She paused to savor the feeling a moment then slowly began raising her hips slowly and driving back down hard. This rhythm she continued as they both climbed higher and higher.

Lemaire sighed heavily, his eyes droopy with ecstasy as the pleasure resounded throughout his body. The beautiful red-head rode him like a bullfighter. Her moans were loud and hurried as she devoured his staff with her pussy like some starved maroon. "Im your slut" she gasped between moans as she pushed herself harder and harder against him, her hands wrapped around the head of a blonde that was suckling on her breast. On his own chest were a couple of brunettes that took turns servicing his nipples and each other. Lemaire's gaze was not directed at them, however. His attention was on the action taking place on the mattress a few meters from them. There, his friend, Zain, lay in a position similar to his while a petite ebony-haired beauty rocked herself about his groin. He had his eyes closed, his mouth half open in an expression of enjoyment. His hands were cupping her breasts while hers were raking his chest. A little while later she threw her head back as she ascended and her rocking became faster. Her moans became louder too and his hips aided her in their joint climb into the peak of orgasm. One long loud sigh of finality and they both collapsed on the mattress heaving heavily from their effort. Zain now placed one arm over his eyes, no doubt savoring the fading tremors. His partner though, had sensed Lemaire's gaze and from on top Zain's very naked body was returning his heated looks. She moved one hand to her breast and started playing with herself.

Lemaire smiled at her attempt to entice him despite the four women already simultaneously pleasuring him. He waved his hand at the two on his chest to make them stop.  He sat up and pushed the girl kissing the one riding him away. He held her firmly by the shoulders and with a couple of powerful thrusts sent her over the edge. He kissed her bruisingly hard once and pushed her off him. He on the other hand was evidently not done and was still ready to continue. He looked at Zain's partner and motioned for the two who were on his chest to take her place with Zain.

The ebony-haired lass walked slowly towards him, his first mate's seed dripping between her legs. He had her lie before him and he positioned himself between her thighs. He opened her legs wider and beheld her very wet pussy still spilling the other man's cum. "Fuck" he uttered, lowering his head and tasting the creamy liquid. The thought of  Zain on his lips increased his need and after swallowing. plunged his iron rod into her without mercy. He reveled at the thought that there were two men's essence swimming inside her. He drove her with an unforgiving pace. Her screams filled the night and a few heads couldnt help but turn in their direction. He wrapped his powerful arms at the back of one thigh while with the other supported her back. He stood up and proceed to drive his length deeper, hitting the back of her womb. She screamed even louder and he turned to stare at Zain who was similarly busy rubbing his turgid member betwixt the breasts of one of the women. Lemaire was imagining himself behind him, both of them plunging in sychronous pleasure when he rose higher and higher, reaching the epitomy. "Fuck!" he growled, emptying himself into the irrelevant vessel.

He put her back on her feet and she moved to kiss him but he pushed her away. He turned, grabbed his pants, shoved himself into them and took a seat on the pillows with a goblet of wine on one hand.

The women surrounded him again, vying for his attention. His concentration, however, was turned into his mind's eye where the object of his passion was smiling in contentment at their joining.  A few times he yet again stole some glances at the party on the next mattress. That union was the best he had that day. This fact though he was resolved to keep to himself for a little while longer.

Zain reached his peak for the second or third time that evening and showered his juices on his partner's open mouth and he collapsed again in bliss.

The night ended too soon.

SilmeriaElemred

Most having passed out after their party from the booze and the sex were awoken with breakfast, most with one or more women in their arms and on their bodies.

Jasorus had kept his end of the bargain for as far as he could right now. The ship had been completely fixed. Not just the outside, all of the rooms had the woodwork fixed. There were new and better hangmats for the crew and the captain's cabin had a good bed.

The supplyroom had been fully stocked and even goods had been put into crates and barrels to be sold. Six young women included. Chained between the goods. The youngest no older then sixteen, the oldest in her late teens or early twenties.

When Lemaire, Zain and the rest of the crew however would reach the ship they would see two women clothed in dresses. One was dark blonde and had ropes around her wrists and ankles. Soft, calm, and creamy skin covered by a soft pink dress. Almost angelic where the other had a less innocent look. Playing with her brown curls and licked her lips while one of her hands held the rope to make sure the other would not leave. Her black dress short at the front and long at the back, Jasorus had introduced the second women as Eru the night before.

''Hello. Hopefully you like the work. There has been slaved all night to make sure the ship was sail ready.'' Eru said with a smile.

CherryFlare

Lemaire awoke with a pounding headache from all the wine he had consumed last night. It wasn't quite day yet but shades of light were now slowly emerging in the distant horizon. He moved one arm that was sitting on top of his bare chest and another that was attempting to snake into his pants when the owner fell asleep. He sat up and stifled a yawn, arms stretching wide to rid himself of the crick in his neck. He stood and walked a few meters away from the circle of tents and inhaled deeply, savoring the quiet sounds of the dawn. He sensed more than heard someone stand beside him. He didn't need to open his eyes to know who it was.

"Good morning, Captain." Zain greeted him, handing him a cup of a hot beverage.

He took a few moments reveling in the sight of the early morning sun slowly lighting up his friend's face, the sunshine setting his sex-ruffled head of curly hair into a mass of dark chocolate, his skin a little more glowing than usual. His heart skipped a beat. He took the cup from his hand and used that as an excuse to look away and compose himself. He took a long drink barely noticing the flavor passing his tongue. He still had a little trouble thinking of what to say, his mind still a little busy fighting back the images of last night when another one of his crew came up to him.

"The ship's fixed, Captain." said Yorun, the most senior of his crew.

Lemaire welcomed the sudden intrusion. It gave him the chance of fighting back the complicated things welling up inside and keeping it securely at bay.

"It happened overnight, just like magic!" the old sailor added, a bewildered expression on his face. Then his brows drew closer, doubt shading his face. "This doesn't feel right, Sir. Feels like the work of something dark." he warned, looking left and right as if afraid being overheard.

Lemaire very well knew it was. God's never played fair. But it would benefit no one telling him that. He slammed an arm around his shoulders and laughed. "You old superstitious coot. You've lived through countless storms and ship raids to start growing a pussy now, here on an island full of naked women." he mocked. "Why don't you enjoy the bounty before we set sail. Have a morning romp with a few of those livelier girls; they might be better at making you feel more like a man."

The sailor squared his jaw, nodded, and walked away to do just that.

"Maybe you could use one yourself, Zain." he said without facing him.

"Don't turn this about me. He's right. You know all this generosity is too much just to find his brother. The other men tell me he even put a few extra slave girls into our hold. Pretty ones, they say."

"Tell the men the captain goes first then." he joked.

Lemaire knew without looking that Zain was scowling at him.

"Why don't  we have breakfast first." the Captain suggested, turning to Zain with a playful smile, jerking his head towards his tent where his girls were arranging some fruits, breads, cheeses and nuts atop their naked laps.

It wasn't  until mid morning that the entire crew was finally assembled back at the beach. Lemaire strode purposefully towards the dark-haired woman Jasorus had addressed as Eru.

"It is indeed quite magnificent." Lemaire replied to the curly haired brunette's query. "And what is this lovely thing?" he asked, eyeing the girl she held by the ropes.

SilmeriaElemred

''Me and this little cunt here are from the Disciple race. We belong to deities. I belong to Jasorus while thisone here, despite unclaimed, belongs to Jasorus' brother. She should be able to be of big help finding our target. She looks frail but do not let that deceive you. At the least what we have in common is that she wants to find Hope, or whatever name he goes by. Just note that she is not on our side other then that. Is that not right? Ariya.'' Eru said.

Ariya did not say anything but gave Eru a foul glance.

CherryFlare

Lemaire chucked. "You belong to the deities, you say? Does that strictly mean both of you are off limits or only when your masters are around?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Would the few girls in the storage not be enough I am sure we can come up to some arrangement. For me anyway.'' Eru smiled almost evilly. ''Ariya though... fuck her brains out for all I care. Maybe she will grow some discipline.''

Hearing those words alone gave Ariya a frightned look on her face. A look she did not have long since Aru pushed her towards Lemaire and Zain. Due to her feet being bound though she fell and did not land exactly soft either. ''I think these men would be more into you Eru. I after all will not ride them as if they are stallions. You on the other side though seem to be very good at that.'' Ariya replied.

''Oh before I forget, she is still a virgin.'' Eru noted still with that smile on her face. ''I recommend we set sail. The wind is good.''

CherryFlare

Zain caught Ariya before she completely fell over. "Easy there, miss." he said, helping her back on her feet and giving her a rueful smile.

"But of course" Lemaire replied to Eru. And it was just right on time that they heard a loud cheer come from the men.

"The ship's on the water, captain". Zain informed. "I'll tell the crew to get ready to sail." and with that he sprinted towards tge crew who were now in the process of boarding launches to board their ship.

With a slight bow, Lemaire directed his female passengers towards an awaiting empty boat. "This way, my lovelies. Let us join the rest of the crew on the ship and let us be away. There is just a matter of what course to take. Perhaps you ladies have a helpful suggestion for me?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Of course. We are not just here for show now are we. Ariya.'' Eru said. Jasorus' pet servants should leave us alone butdo not be surprised if you see the thing. I'm amazed they did not swallow the ship whole when you were near.''

Eru boarded the ship. The winds were pleasant.

Ariya did not reply to Eru but instead looked at Zain, thanking him. Regaining her balance though she leaned in towards Zain's ear. ''Jasorus must never meet his brother. Trust me.'' it was soft. Barely a whisper and there was no explenation that followed.
On her skin were some clear bruises. ''Look... I will not run so at the least unbind my feet? Unless I am going to be dumped with the girls that are in the cargo room. But if I am supposed to be on deck, I need both my legs fully functional.''

CherryFlare

Zain was a sucker for pretty faces and Ariya's was definitely pretty. He was a bit curious about the warning she whispered in his ear but decided to ponder more about it later when the charming lass asked for her feet to be unbound. Zain supposed she had a good point. Though carrying her on his shoulder up unto the ship's deck would not have been a hard task for him, letting the girl walk on her own two feet didn't sound like such a bad idea. He took out the knife he hid in his boot and cut the ropes around her ankles.

Meanwhile, Lemaire continued with his conversation with the more dominant of the two god-born. "And if these creatures are as vicious as you say they are, I do hope you two ladies are enough of a talisman to ward them off." he added with a smile. "Now this brother of Jasorus'... would he be somewhere in the direction of Essyrn perhaps?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Thank you..'' Ariya said softly. She moved her ankles a little before volunteerly boarded the ship.

''Possible. He could be in anywhere. Hence, we have Ariya.'' Eru replied. ''And no need to worry about the serpents. They will not harm us. They do not like daylight anyway.'' Eru's smile vanished when she saw Ariya boarding the ship without her ankles unbound.

''Just in time.'' Eru said and looked at Ariya. ''Who did you seduce this time to help you get your feet loose.''
Ariya did not answer Eru's question.
''Where is Hope.''

Again no answer from Ariya. ''come on sister. There are two ways this will go. Tell us willingly, or I will be creative. Jasorus may be unable to touch you. But I am sure that plenty of men here would not mind fucking you until you drop.''

Ariya shivered and bit her lip before exhaling calmly and focussed. Closing her eyes she breathed calmly. Nothing happened for what seemed to be a few minutes and when opening her eyes they radiated with a warm orange light. Markings of the same light forming shapes on her body, ethereal wings unfolding from her back. The soft warmth could not only be seen but also felt.

The light faded and Ariya was silent for a moment. ''Coastal Serendipity...'' she muttered softly under her breath. ''He is at Coastal Serendipity.''
Eru walked towards her, cupping Iliya's face. ''Good girl.'' Eru whispered before giving Iliya a passionate kiss. An action to which Iliya seemed to gladly participate in until she broke it off by biting hard in Eru's lip.

As a response Eru pushed Iliya on the wooden deck and licked the blood from her lip. ''You know, Iliya...'' Eru purred. ''In theory, you are just as equal to me as Jasorus is to Hope. Our purpose is to consult, fuck and protect those we are assigned to. And we are, a very horny race. You can not deny it forever.'' Eru said with a giggle before turning towards Lemaire.

''As she said. Coastal Serendipity, captain.''

CherryFlare

Three days hence, the sun was high in the sky when through the spyglass, Lemaire saw a frigate on the horizon. It was headed straight for them and by the colors it flew, likely did not have friendly intentions towards them.

"Blast it all. Looks like were in for a clash with some pirate hunters, lads" Lemaire announced, recognizing the two crossed blades in a field of red that swayed in the wind.

"With the women onboard," Zain began his inquiry. "is it wise to be engaging them, sir? Perhaps we could still outrun them?"

The captain reunfolded the spyglass and handed it to the younger man signaling him to use it. "That, Zain," Lemaire responded with a heavy air of sarcasm "is a ship that was built for speed with a convoy of smaller sloops behind it. They no doubt aim to give chase and wear us out bit by bit."

Zain's expression tightened as he stood straight and looked at the unfolding array of ships in the horizon.

Lemaire stroked the railing of the ship. "There's no way this beauty is turning tail to run. We'll show them what a ship blessed by a god can do."

"Aye, captain." the other man exclaimed with a nod and turned and stalked off calling the order. "Man your stations! Prepare for battle!".

All about, men scrambled. Some running to their stations on the ropes of the sails while others opened the gun ports and pushed their newly aquired cannons in place. Captain Lemaire strode to the wheel where the two women were now standing beside.

"Ladies, if you could kindly remove yourself belowdecks, I've a small inconvenience to take care of." he said as an aside to them then bellowed at the top of his lungs "Full sail ahead! We're meeting the bloody bastards!" at the same time vigurously turning the wheel towards the enemy ships. "Mortars at the ready!"

SilmeriaElemred

''You are asking us to miss this action?'' Eru asked. Eriya on the other hand, obediently moved. She did not like violence. Eru was not nessesarily fond of it but she responded on dispair, no matter on whose side it was on. She wondered, if this ship abd crew would fall, if Eru would give the pirate hunters their chance for glory.

Eriya had not noticed she had stopped midway on the wooden stairs, looking at Lemaire, and a tad longer at Zain. ''Eru, captain's orders. It is simple as that. We are merely here for navigation and direction. I know battle exites you almost in the way Jasorus does but we need our strength for Hope.'' she went belowdeck, where the pleasuregirls were. Eru cared nothing for them but Eriya had made sure that every time, they were clean, and fed.

''You look tense, milady Iliya.'' one of the woman said softly.

''There will be a fight with another ship... I just hope that all of us will get out unharmed.''  Iliya replied. The women, one by one crawled closer to the woman.

''But you and Eru can take it out right?''

''I never meant my assigned God. I do not have as much power as Eru does and Eru, will not use it unless she truely has to or rather said, wants to. We just have to sit this out.''

''Say...'' a brownhaired woman certainly no older then 18 placed her head against Iliya's chest. ''Eru said that the sole purpose of your existance is to consult, fuck, protect and follow the orders of your assigned God. Eru visits us certainly once a day to have fun but you never have that kind of fun with us. Why?''

''I do not feel like it...'' Iliya replied softly.

''Now that, is a lie.'' Eru stood in the opening of the cargo room. ''Why don't you say it sister. How much of a prude you are. Or is it just that you are smelly down there.'' Eru laughed and sat down.

Tags: