Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for a good time

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2006, 07:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

My newest character,

Kioca Camuja

... is in need of some thread to go to. She's basically a freelancer, willing to do various jobs and such... Her specialty is bounty hunting and battle, so if possible, that would be best.

Ehh, but it's not a big deal. I'm just looking for something to do. o.o

Cheers.

Anonymous

Well, if you don't deperately hate him, Blaise (link in sig leads to all my characters) is also a freelance-y type; I could see some sort of joint mission.   Of course, if you wanted to join and established story, there's Mouth of the City, I don't think anyone would protest.  But, I'm interested in doing something with your character.  However, if you're not interested in mine, I won't be offended, please feel free to say so.

Anonymous

Hm... A joint mission? Sounds interesting. We may need to get together and talk about what that would entail. Bounty hunting, a simple meet-up and get-to-know... It could be any number of things, and I'd really be fine with anything. If it involves some sort of combat, all the better; I'm getting horribly rusty.

Thanks for replying, too! That freelance thing sounds good, though the "Mouth of the City" could also work.

Anonymous

Well, unless Laraine or Emoosts springs something, I have no idea where "Mouth of the City" is going, and can't gurantee combat.  As far as something different goes ("joint mission" statement in particular), I meant that both our characters are hired to do the same thing, or to do it in conjunction, something like that.  I dunno.

Anonymous

I see... Well, apparently Emoosts is a bit behind in her posting, so I wouldn't expect any response in the very near future. It'd probably be best to start a new thread.

How would we go about this, though? Would we both be called to the bounty by a single person, by an organization...? What would the bounty be like? Would he/she have subordinates? Those are the primary points I can think of off my head.

If you want to talk more in-depth, my AIM is Excellion05 - feel free to give me a ring.

Anonymous

Hehe, I have much plans for the two of you, but mostly Kioca. Two things:

1. Master Assasin, Selvice Dondebei, is planning on building his own organization composed of skilled mercenaries and assassins alike. Not nessicarily to team up with one another, but to learn from each other and share what you want. Selvice provides his personal training amongst them. This is a minor idea I'm still toying with, but input of fellow assassins is much apreciated.

2. The Kiraa Clan. This is a storyline I have been brewing since the concept of Mordecai in Connlaoth began. This is a clan (also a family) of ninjesque assassins that usually work together. Though the disappearance of the elder has caused a split in the group. The remaining three decided to drop all jobs offered to them to split up and search for the missing brother, Kuro Kiraa. Unbeknownst to them, he left his life in the Kiraa Clan without word to live his life as a Mordecai in Connlaoth. There's more to this bit, so let me know if you're intrested. Otherwise, what I meant about Kioca has much to do with Kuro.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Demonic Jester"Hehe, I have much plans for the two of you, but mostly Kioca. Two things:

1. Master Assasin, Selvice Dondebei, is planning on building his own organization composed of skilled mercenaries and assassins alike. Not nessicarily to team up with one another, but to learn from each other and share what you want. Selvice provides his personal training amongst them. This is a minor idea I'm still toying with, but input of fellow assassins is much apreciated.

2. The Kiraa Clan. This is a storyline I have been brewing since the concept of Mordecai in Connlaoth began. This is a clan (also a family) of ninjesque assassins that usually work together. Though the disappearance of the elder has caused a split in the group. The remaining three decided to drop all jobs offered to them to split up and search for the missing brother, Kuro Kiraa. Unbeknownst to them, he left his life in the Kiraa Clan without word to live his life as a Mordecai in Connlaoth. There's more to this bit, so let me know if you're intrested. Otherwise, what I meant about Kioca has much to do with Kuro.

Ah, plans, eh? Delightful.

Your first idea strikes me as a good idea straight-away, being that Kioca is seeking the power and resources to kill Ash, and your Selvice seems a good way to facilitate that power-up. How would they meet, though? Would Selvice commission a special bounty to test her or somesuch?

The second one, however, has also piqued my curiosity. I'm interested as to how Kioca would fit into that premise, and also, I'm interested as to how, precisely, this would further Kioca's goal of kicking the living shit out of her former lover. If you don't want any plot info divulged, then please, feel free to PM me or IM me at Excellion05 . I'm afraid I can't be on much till 3 P.M. Central Standard Time, but...  It'd be good to hear from you.

Anonymous

I am ready for a longer, more focussed practice.  Are we still on, Go?

Anonymous

Absolutely! I'm not going to be available for the next couple of hours, but we really should get together and work something out. I think anything would be acceptable, just so long as it fits both of our characters. Also, would you be interested in doing something with Jassen (in my sig)? He could be a third-wheel of sorts to tie things together or something... Eh. Whatever you want to do, I suppose.

(Sorry for not replying to your PM earlier; forgot)

Anonymous

I don't see why not; we can fit him somewhere.  And what we've discussed, I think, will work wonderfully; should we nab a PC or just swing with it?

Anonymous

I'd have to say one of us ought to start a topic, go from there. We could make it open for other PCs to come in, to satisfy that angle of unpredictability. Who should start, and what should be the purpose of the RP? Will it be a bounty hunt, a simple meeting that escalates into something, a grand adventure...? I'm personally for a meeting-up that grows into something, perhaps in Adela if you want Jassen in (not that it's required to join him in, and he could find his way to Serendipity, as well)... It's up to you. PM me or reply here if you want any more discussion.

Anonymous

Escalation sounds dandy.  If anything to discuss comes to me, I'll PM.  I do wonder how we'll have them meet, but, eh, a beginning helps!  So, By Chance.  You can do pretty much anything you want to with this opening, I'll manage.

Anonymous

I'm so pesty, but, poke-poke?  If you need more to work with I can provide.