Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Sound of Bells (M)

Started by visualspice, April 10, 2016, 01:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

His body was slick with sex and sweat, skin red from exertion and muscles tight from extended use. But he didn't move as they lay there, simply stared for a long moment at the ceiling then moved to glide fingers slowly over her wings.

"Yeah, it wouldn't be wise to stick around. Although,  "he gave a sniff towards his arm pits. "I stink." He sighed. "Bath sure would be great after such a run ."

He paused a moment to study her before smiling.
"So I guess you like sex, huh?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Fiona shivered slightly as his fingertips traced the shape of her wings, and they both pulled in a little tighter to her back as her tail curled up against her thigh. Then she sighed and rolled carefully onto her side, crinkling her nose.

"Where exactly are we going to get a bath?" she huffed, propping herself up onto one elbow. Then she flushed and rolled her eyes, but she was smiling a bit when she answered, "Yeah. Maybe. A little."

She tipped her head to the side and gave him a crooked smirk. "I'll admit...I had fun."

visualspice

Jack smirked.
"Well glad I wasn't too terrible on your first run. Hell, I'm sure there are men ten times better than me but..." it looked as if he might have said more but persed his lips in thought before it turned into a small smile as he shrugged.
"Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut before I ruin a good thing."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

She chuckled quietly, rolling to her side with a long stretch that arched her wings high behind her back, then glancing around for her clothes.

Except...pretty much everything she'd been wearing had been shredded in some way or another.

...whoops.

"If only you followed that "mouth shut" policy more often," she murmured in absent teasing, frowning as she folded her arms over her chest and tried to figure out what to do about the clothes situation.

visualspice

Jack eyed her up and down before giving a rolling shrug of his shoulders and a popping crack to his neck. His eyes them quickly followed her gaze and he frowned, hands on his hips.

"Well, bath aside..." he went on with a sigh. "We're probably going to need some clothes."

DragonSong

"Yeah," she agreed with a low, weary sigh. "And I don't think your patched shirt is really going to be enough to....cover me." Her mouth twisted into a small frown and she shook her head. "We really did not think this through, huh?"

visualspice

Jack sighed.
"Guess not. But hell," he shrugged. "I'd wouldn't need to be asked twice to do it again." His eyes darted around the room as he thought.
"Might be the easiest to steal clothes at this hour, so long as we keep down wind of any guards "

DragonSong

"But—"

Fiona paused, mouth open, then snapped it closed with a short, reluctant sort of huff. "I guess you're right," she grumbled begrudgingly.

A sharp gust of wind suddenly cut through the alley outside, easily trickling in through the open window and ramshackle walls of their abandoned little hideout. She shivered, wrapping both arms and wings tight around her body. "Sooner rather than later, hopefully."

visualspice

Jack's face twisted as he thought over their options.
"I don't think we're a couple streets from a tailor shop. Might be a place that sells rugs, though, if I remember correctly. Some old lady sells them by the river."
He shrugged as he thought it over.
"Or we could knock out a city guard... steal h
Their stuff." He thought more.  "Or I guess there would be discarded clothing at the brothel a few blocks away. Could steal from there."

DragonSong

She frowned. "I'd prefer no stealing, if possible." Glancing down at herself again, she a sighed and added grudgingly, "Though I guess I'm not really in any state to protest."

She glanced to the window, bit her lip, then muttered, "Maybe...I should wait for you here? We don't even have anything I can cover myself with properly to get to stealing clothes. You at least have pants."

visualspice

"Yeah, we're just a little limited with options." Sighing, he raked a hand through his unruly hair, which somehow was common place and looked good on him, crooked nose and all. "Guess I'll be back, " he added dryly,moving away from her before informing,  "I'll try to make this quick."

When he returned, he was tossing a burlap sack at her head that seemed to have been recently emptied if grains or oats.

"Rip yourself some armholes and get dressed. We should try to leave before daylight."