Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Rival Partners [JackieCat]

Started by Saber-Five, March 28, 2016, 04:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Meeta found being grabbed from one shoulder and one arm, apart from one another. Just as she struggle to break this new hold, the Amazon's next move with her leg tripped the younger woman. Falling on her backside, Meeta grunted, while the fight's tide turned back to Jlyyth's favor.

JackieCat

Jlyyth wasted no time as Meeta fell to the ground.  The amazon dropped to the ground with her, but grabbed the wrappings that Meeta wore and pulled them swiftly, hoping to get Meeta in a choke-hold. If the hold was a success and Meeta could not escape, she'd either have to surrender, or the hold would render her unconscious.  Unconscious, but not dead or otherwise injured.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor