Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Plotting thread for: The Queen of the North

Started by visualspice, April 30, 2016, 05:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Codex

Would you want me to jump in whenever? Or wait until hey discover he castle?

MerchantMan

So as old as this thread is, I was still hoping and wondering if my character could jump in somewhere since it's up in the North.

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20728.0

visualspice

Quote from: MerchantMan on May 16, 2016, 03:23:57 AM
So as old as this thread is, I was still hoping and wondering if my character could jump in somewhere since it's up in the North.

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20728.0

If you're still interested, I'd be happy to have more involved in this story line! Also, sorry for the late reply, life outside of SotE has gotten crazy for me but hoping it'll settle down a little so I can play catch up on some of my threads and plots!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Codex

So will they be going straight to the Fell then? I had an idea for Mavis that would make her tag along when they meet her. I was thinking that she could possibly have some ancestral tie to the people of the Fell based on her family lineage, but it was hidden under the assumption that the earlier generations of the Enevia family were from Adela and Serendipity. (All lies!) And when they meet her, she would have only discovered this a year prior. Assuming you guys are still planning on finding her castle. (Assuming you'd seek shelter there for a night or something)

visualspice

That idea can work! I can work on transitioning the story that way soon! But yes, they're heading towards the Fell, currently.

Fukurou

I'm still stalking this thread. Hehe.

Perhaps you can find Rylzyr and Bryn in the Fell. He's certainly extremely interested in the place and will probably be studying/experimenting on the ancient magical artifacts laying about. Perhaps he has come across an item that only she can use? Or maybe he just has something that might come in handy for her?

Either way, let me know~

visualspice

Just posting it so it's a thing, but since my LOA I've kinda lost interest in this idea, so just more or less officially posting I'm abandoning this idea, sorry guys :(