Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cure the boredom!

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2006, 10:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Okay. I cattle prod you! Listen to my woeful plea:

I'm bored. I got two new characters: Cotiqala, a 24 year old human, male. He has a companion, Mingankiden, i'm not sure on her age, female, not sure on her species. They are horse dealers, or so I'm thinking.

Ming, you probably wont ever see her face. It's always loosely wrapped, but she wears a cloak, hood type thing. Cotiqala wears a bandana encircling his forehead... And he's light hearted, friendly, sometimes a gentleman, but he's more prone to try to joke around then bow and be nice. Ming is very quiet and reserved by patient.

Anyway, that's a quick run down. Hope it helped! ^^

And... And... Please post with me? >>' I sound so pathetic. Either way.

I'm probably going to post them later. I would post them to a new thread or answer an Echoes thread BUT, I'm too lazy to go on a search when I have alot of posts to do. *beats computer for it's insolence* *Ahem*

THANKS. XD

Anonymous

once you flesh them out a bit I'll be happy to thread with them

Anonymous

*nods* *drums her fingers steadily on the desk, banging her head along with it for a steady, loud, thumping rythem that'll hopefully knock some.... ideas loose*

Okay.

I think... *brain dies for a few seconds* Mingankiden, will be around 28, and.. species.. Uh. This is always hard on my part. Okay! Yay! I mad eup the species. Yuisheo <3 Don't mind me.. It's 2:14 am and I get a little loopy around this time. Do you want a more detailed run through or just go ahead and start posting? (if the latter is the case, do you want to go first, or me?)

Anonymous

more detail I think to make it easier on me

Anonymous

No problem. *rubs hands together to explain* If I go off and explain, and it comes out weird, I apologize. ^_^

Aysounen (I decided because he was born low class he doesn't need a last name)
Male
Human
Appearance wise, he has fox-red hair that falls to mid ear length, and it often appears ruffled. He bears a light tan, his freckles along his cheekbones and nose quite vivid against his face. He looks almost boyish, which is only more distinct because he's 6 foot 1, 145lbs and long-limbed, giving him a sort of lanky image. You'd almost expect him to trip over himself or trip everyone around him, so maybe that's why he always tries to make people laugh. But he has a touch of an ego, so there isn't much of a chance he'll go out of his way to make you smile at his own exspense. If he thinks he's right he'll need a lot of convincing to tell him otherwise, but if it's good evidence he'll give in grudgingly. He'll listen, or try to or cool off to do so. He's tolerant of people as best as possible, but once he hates someone he's quick to tear them apart, disecting every fiber he can to find something he dislikes in the other person. Other than those things, he's light hearted and tries to take a joking side rather than a serious one. He's laid back and isn't one to overreact or be easily pressured. Although, Ays likes speed and moving fast alot of times talking just as fast, and all just because of his pent up energy, not that he's ever in a hurry. He also has a bit of a gentlemen's code, feeling more obligated to offer his help to a woman or child that another man, but he'll do it. Or abandon his code.

(sorry it wound up so.. mushed? I didn't mean it too ^^')

Mingankiden (I'm thinking the rest up as I go, but it's not like she'll tell anyone either)
Female
Yuisheo
* A Yuisheo is a species of mine that's made up that relies on magic by words that draws from energy. I'm debating on adding other features from an earlier version of this species I made up which are these spheres that can be summoned at will, although I don't quite like it much anymore.
In appearance, I'm still a bit unsure for her. I'm taking a leap that she'll long dark hair (I'm thinking either dark brown or black) that's straight. She's going to have darker bronzed skin and expressive green-gray eyes that are rather light in color. Ming stands at 5 foot 5 and 123lbs. Her face is always covered to leave only her eyes visible, but usually she has a hood drawn over her head to make even that difficult. She's quiet and reserved, but excessively patient. She's helpful, more so than Coti is. Ming, although quiet, will try everything she can to direct everything from talking about her home and past, believing fully it's none of anyone's goddamn business but her own. She's constantly unsure of what to say when she speaks, but when she speaks it's deliberate and slow, and she walks like she has all the time in the world.

(Fair Warning: they may change during my posts, especially Ming since she has such a vague outline as it is, which I apologize for.)

They're a packaged pair, although they don't have to be, but that's how they usually travelled with a thread of horses along with their own.

I think that's it...

Oh. EDIT. I think I've decided Ays is going to be a bit perverted, wandering eyes, but a big kind of macho man and maybe sexist. Rough and tumble, brash.. Gotta get into fights to prove himself... A bit stereotypical, but it'll be more interesting that way ^__^

Anonymous

I have a 20 year old female werewolf thats hunting for her ex,to kill him so she can be human once more. she can join you if you want?

Anonymous

Sounds good to me! We just got to figure out a place to post, I suppose...?

Anonymous

yeah  I guess. I'm in Adela I think it's caleld now so waht the capital city.

Anonymous

I guess somewhere snowy and cold? Or something like that?