Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Those Who Walk West

Started by visualspice, May 01, 2016, 05:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Aezaentii raised her brows before chuckling softly. She shook her head.
"You mean payment? Or some type of quest?" She smiled at him, truly, genuinely. "We ask for no payments here. We are all freemen and women just seeking for a better place to be, a better place to live and a better way at doing it."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Damien tilted his head at her, smiling in an almost puzzled sort of way. "Forgive me, I know it's not real proper to ask a lady her age, but how old are ya, lass?" She looked like she might still be a teenager, but spoke like a practiced diplomat or something.

visualspice

She couldn't help but smile in return. Perhaps his smile was infectious, or perhaps she was a bit amused he felt the need to ask.
"I am sixteen," she told him simply.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

A low whistle and his eyes widened a bit. "Youngest queen I ever met," he chuckled, smile crooked. "Not that I've met all that many, or course. Or any."

visualspice

She dropped her gaze, blushing before her eyes went to Markus then back to Damien.
"Queen is still up for interpretation. But I see no reason why someone of my age can't lead. In fact, I hadn't even chosen to do so, my people, those who follow me, it was their will that I lead."

DragonSong

Smile softening at the edges, Damuen bowed at the waist and took her hand gently.

"Then surely you are more worthy of the title than most, milady," he murmured, pressing a quick kiss to her fingers. His eyes didn't have the same glint they'd had when he was truly alive, but for the first time in a long time they held something very like it.

visualspice

Aezaentii's cheeks burned and she was quick to take back her hand. She wasn't used to any such attentions, at least ones she felt so confused over. Her one hand held the other as she turned to Markus, then looked back to Damien.

"Why don't you come with us. We'd be more than happy to help you and you.... maybe you can help us. We are seeking the Fell, or at least land near to it. I don't suppose it's too much to ask if we're getting close?" Or too presumptuous of her to believe that's where he had come. BUt her smile was there, as was the sparkle of hope and friendship in her eyes.

DragonSong

"I..."

He looked from her to her companions and back a few times. The older man didn't like him, he could tell. But the girl...

Something about her was compelling, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't want to spend more time around her. That in an of itself made her noteworthy- he hadn't showed such interest in anything since he died.

Which was probably exactly why he should stay far away from her.

He smiled. "I can lead ya to the ruins, milady, but I'm not sure I should stay with you much longer after that. I'm...not really the type you should be consorting with."

visualspice

She couldn't help but smile at his reply.
"Shouldn't I be the judge of that? Often times men are too quick to judge themselves. Women too. But I will not hold you against your will should you choose to stay.. or go."

DragonSong

Damien chuckled at that. "Very well. As you say, milady," he murmured, smiling crookedly at her.

He'd leave once he took them to Fell, but there was no reason to quash that generosity of hers.

Jounin64

Markus raised an eyebrow at her offer. "My queen, are you sure about this? This far out there will be many men looking to take advantage of..." He glanced towards Greygor, then slowly slid his thumb across his scar. Remembering what she had done to Greygor, Markus suddenly stiffened.

"I'm sorry my queen. Of course you can handle yourself, I was out of place to question that. Though I advise you to be wary about him." Markus then walked over to Damien and clasped a hand on the supposed tour guide's shoulder. "Touch Queen Aezaentii at all, and I will personally castrate you with my arrows."

DragonSong

Damuen but back a hiss and jerked away from the man. "I get that you're cautious, but it's rather rude to jump to assumptions like that," he said coolly, any playful glint leaving his eyes as he narrowed them at him.

visualspice

If Aezaentii had heard the threat she made no comment of it. But she was at her sentry's side and walking along Greygor towards the camp. The men weren't surprised to see their leader return, however, spotting the new face among them left a lot of them wearing a questioning gaze.

"This is Damien, Greygor and I found him, starving in the snow and I asked him to share our camp with us."

The explanation was all they needed for them to nod towards the new member in acceptance, but there was still the evidence of doubt by the way no one directly communicated or interacted with him as they continued to work on setting up camp.

She couldn't blame her people for acting this way. They had gone through enough. Even still, she smiled as she turned towards him.

"We found you in quite a mess of yourself, why don't you rest. The men will be gathering to hunt for food soon and if you aim to travel soon, you'll need your strength."

DragonSong

Damien was like  a wild dog, hackles raised and eyes flicking around warily as he crept into the camp behind Aezaentii. He nodded once and offered her a very small smile. "Thank you, lass. Very kind of you."

visualspice

"If you'd like, you can rest in my tent," she offered. She wasn't using it at the moment anyway and had other important matters to deal with.

DragonSong

"Ah- that's alright." He cast the older man with er a wary glance, then smiled at her. "I appreciate the offer, but I don't know how happy you're people would be with me."

visualspice

She frowned and looked from Markus back to Damien.
"It's my tent. Who would oppose?" And why? It's not like she'd be in there sleeping with this strange man.

DragonSong

"Well... If you insist." He bowed slightly at the waist. "Thank you, milady."

visualspice

She smiled clearly and gestured for him to follow. And as she lead him across the camp, the ground shook as Greygor seated himself at the western most point of the camp.

DragonSong

Damien cast the giant another wary look, but followed after the young woman easily enough, murmuring his thanks again under his breath.

Tags: