Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Selfish Intentions [M]

Started by Draconian, May 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Sunniva did what she could to suffer the blow of him against her and her against the tree, her hands curled around his torso but he was a giant of a man and she was just a small woman. "Krah?" She whispered, her cheek pressed against his chest, one hand smoothing up and down his back, still she felt nauseas but... Her hand was slick with his blood and she gave a panting little breath, fear making her throat tighten.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it would be this awful, it was selfish of me to..." To save his life? "To make you come with me. I should have just pulled some strings to get you free'd. To make better choices. But..." He'd probably never change and she'd made a grave mistake, as surely as she knew what made her sick in the mornings. Sunniva breathed carefully again, practically crushed to the tree, "Krah, you're okay though, right? You feel so hot."

visualspice

Krah groaned dizzily. He laughed, despite his state.
"Hot?" he snickered. "You should feel inside my pants."
But he wasn't obviously going anywhere anytime soon, nor was he trying to, crushing her or not.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva sighed.

At least he had his sense of humour.

Though she was sure that, should he be holding his guts to his neck, he'd be spouting hilarity. So, Sunniva sighed and smoothed her hands over his back, or what she could, in a hopefully soothing motion. "I have, remember? I meant with hot with fever, not erections."

visualspice

He looked down at her with a cheeky grin.
"Is there a difference?" he asked, grinding against her lewdly. It was obviously forced, or maybe out of habits, since his eyes looked strange. They looked feverish. But there he was, one stubborn ox about to collapse and still was talking about sex.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva sighed, worried. Her forehead was pressed to his neck, she could feel his heartbeat and she moved hand to his chest, thumb smoothing over it before she moved to, try to hold him a little better. A little less crushed against the tree. "Krah, sit down, please?" She whispered, "You have me pressed so hard against this tree I may give birth to a dryad."

visualspice

If he was going to oblige, it was hard to tell, but like a large tree being cut down, he fell. Someone should just have yelled 'Timber!' because the God of war fell, and he fell down hard.

Draconian

Sunniva caught him.

Well, she didn't catch him, so much as be in the way when he fell and she gave a squeal of right and a heavy groan when she 'woke' up. Dazed. Dizzy. She'd seen stars from knocking her head and she felt herself under a heavy body. A shoulder on her breasts, which meant his face had his the ground whoops.

Sunniva wiggled out from underneath Krah with grunts and groans and "How are you so heavy?" she groaned angrily, finally freeing herself, panting and red faced. The river. Sunniva crawled to it. Hands plunking into it before she grabbed her dress and tore off the last few inches of it. Soaking it before she brought it back to Krah, pressing it against his neck, wiping where she thought the blood was. "Krah, I don't know the way back to town," she panted, growing a little frightened, "Please wake up? Please?"

visualspice

He didn't stir, and the only image gained from him was the back of his eye lids.

Draconian

Sunniva was angry.

Irritated. Angry.  She chewed on her lip, tried to wipe the blood off of his arm and she swallowed carefully before she finally pressed her head to his chest. Maybe he was dead? No, he couldn't be dead. It wouldn't have been that easy. "Krah?" She whimpered out, giving his shoulder one last shake. Nothing. Fine.

Sunniva stood up quickly, dragging her feet until she found the gravel path and she followed it. Of course, while she was worried, she was more angry, and while she was angry, she knew no one would help an angry woman. So, she pressed a hand to her mouth and faked crying while she walked. Loudly. Obnoxiously.

"Oh... Oh no," she cried, one hand to her stomach. Then she started to rush, well, walk faster. The sounds of footsteps were heard and hands were on her shoulders, "Miss?" Was a panicked mans voice, a brief moment and she saw herself covered in blood, a smear of it on her cheek.

"My husband... my husband was attacked," She fake sobbed, grabbing he strangers hands and tugging him towards where she recalled Krah being, "He managed to fight the attacker off but he's fallen and won't get up." Another fake hiccup, convincing, or at least she thought so, and she moved her hand to her lower stomach, cupping her abdomen, "I took him out here to ... to tell him about..." Sunniva sobbed again and the man rushed to where Krah was, ready to help.

"He's huge!" The man complained and Sunniva sobbed harder, one hand on her abdomen and the other one covering her face. Sunniva knew the attack was getting worried glances.

"He did that?"

Sunniva nodded, "He was angry! I could have been hurt!"

The man took a deep breath and did his best to haul Krah up and slowly but surely, dragged him back to the town.

visualspice

Had the man known what sort of lug they were dragging into town (let alone his own house, because of course the man offered for her injured husband to at least rest up there while 'things were figured out'. He found out just enough from Sunniva to realize not only was she pregnant, but blind- something he should have guessed by the oddness of her eyes. It was still strange. She seemed to get around alright. Though who was he to judge? She was blind her whole life. She was probably just used to it.

He felt his arms were about to be pulled from their sockets by the time he got Krah into his house, his  teenage son helping the moment he was at the front door. His entire family was there, young daughter, and his pregnant wife, as well. When she found out, of course she was all over Sunniva, babying her but also feeling the need to tell her what was what. She was a big talker, used a lot of words, most of which were loud. Naturally, she was critiquing Krah's disposition, or rather, questioning how such a lumbering man could have ever fallen.

"Seems right awful a simple fever coulda done this to a man of that size. You say he beat a man to a pulp?" the woman shook her head. "Probably was his own brash behavior I reckon that done this man in. What does he do? He looks like some sorta soldier." And when her yellow haired daughter came into the room and was gaping at the scene, the woman was yelling, "Maddie, get the hell outta here! And Raul, help your father undress the lunk."

Sighing, the wife turned to Sunniva as she shook her head.
"Reckon you ought to know my name by now. Just call me Maudie. Daughter's Madeline, but we just call her Maddie. And you met Bo, my husband and our son Raul just turned thirteen."
She took a moment to eye Sunniva over.

"First babe, ain't it? I take it not your first love, but one ya wanna keep, eh?"

Draconian

Sunniva wanted to throw back her shoulders, lift her head and declare herself for what she really was. A Knight of the White Lily. Daughter of the Duke of Folkvar. However, she simply nodded quietly, pretended to be a demure little wife and swallowed her words. Also hunched her shoulders forward, head tipped down. They were nice, helpful people.

Even though everything they said about Krah was true, she had to bite her lip - which she pretended was because of worrying. Even made to wring her hands. Mostly she'd tried to get Bo to just... Drag Krah back to the place they were staying - that's where their things still were. But, he'd insisted.

"He's..." Sunniva chewed on her lip, "Currently he's just traveling with me, he used to be a soldier. We're... Looking to move." She lied, not really sure of what sort of cover story she should say. It was too late to tell the truth, regardless. Her hand reached out to touch Krah's shoulder before she pulled it back and held her hands in front of her.

Slowly, Sunniva turned to face Maudie, "Not my ...?" A frown, "I don't understand. But yes," She kept her hands in front of her, "Uhm... The first. He doesn't know, I'd like it if you didn't tell him when he wakes up."

visualspice

Maudie laughed brazenly and patted Sunniva on the shoulder.
"You don't have to put on much of an act around here. My kids try it too often and I always catch 'em lying through their teeth." She shook her head. "Whatever the real reason it, don't worry. There's no war in this house hold and the way I see it, people are just people and if we don't help each other out then we're about as damned as the lot of 'em." But who knew which side she was spiteful of.

She turned to see Maddie chewing on the ends of her hair and gave her a smack.
"Stop that! What are you, a horse?"
The snort Maddie gave would suggest the opposite of her reply, but her mother shooed her off.

"No need for the lass to be around. Can't say once your man's clothes're off if we'll be abl to change em. Man that big, Ansgar's name, we might have to fit him with a horse's saddle!"

Draconian

Sunniva sighed, looking at Maudie.

She'd always been a terrible liar. Usually, it was a lie of omission more than a made up story. So she turned her head down and nodded. She'd simply say nothing. A heavy sigh and Sunniva put her hands on her hips.

"Wait, naked?" Sunniva frowned, "I... I'm sure his pants can stay on, can't they?" Her voice squeaked and she cleared it again, then she remembered. The girl. Krah. Sunniva licked her lips and hesitantly, turned to Maudie, "How... Old is your daughter?"

visualspice

"Maddie?" her face skewed. "She's only seven, but brat thinks she's older than Raul."

Draconian

Sunniva gave a little nod, swallowing carefully. "Well, this... He's kinda..." Sunniva frowned, "Scary." A sigh and she pressed a hand to her forehead, "I'm sorry, I never intended for us to get... here." Bo went about removing what Krah had on his torso, the angry wound from the night before and the first person looking for a bounty.

She almost felt bad for him, "Once... Once he wakes up we can go. I have horses. We'll just get him on one and... Head out." If no one has stolen them. Sunniva prayed to Ansgar that he was feeling giving and gracious.

visualspice

If Maudie would have known the sort of scary she meant, she might not have laughed the way she did.
"Dear," she went on, patting her shoulder. "It's not too late to leave the heaping bull, baby or not."

Draconian

Sunniva frowned at the idea.

"I can't..." If she wanted to leave him she would have just... Let him hang. "I'm blind," She announced, lips thin, "I can't exactly get around on my own, Ma'am."

visualspice

And that had Maudi in tears. She gave Sunniva a few heavy pats on her shoulder.
"Oh, child... how old are you?" she looked her over. "Can't be much older than me."she deduced. "You seem to get around alright, no eye sight or not." Of course.. her tongue was mighty proper. An interesting prospect in itself. Maybe she wasn't from this side of almost poor?

Draconian

Sunniva squared her shoulders then.

"Please, Ma'am, I greatly appreciate your and your husbands help," She announced, placing her hand on Maudie's. "I just wanted to get my Giant Lug to where we were staying." then she turned her head slightly, crossing her arms over her chest, then she mumbled 'I'm in my twenties'. Just... The earlier side of twenties. It never occurred to Sunniva to ask how old Krah was. What if he was... Old. Sunniva pulled a face, it occurred to her she'd never really gotten a good... 'Look' of him, except for her hand against his scratchy face.

"Just..." Sunniva sighed, "I appreciate the help. I just need to get him to wake up so we can go."

visualspice

If she wanted a good look at him, she'd be getting one now, since Maudie left a hand on her shoulder and sympathized. But she was looking at Krah- every naked, hulking inch of him. He had to be of some age, but obviously no where near the 'too old' category, for any wrinkles to be seen would have been on his face but the rest of his body...
It was walls of pure muscle; and his face, rugged, yet handsome enough as he slept. It was clear how he had gotten away with women the way he did.... crassness aside, hew as quiet the looker; up and down.

"Let the lug rest, or at least let my husband rest before we attempt that one." She gave a laugh and let her hand slip away.
"Are you hungry, lass? We got a bit o' mead we could share. And some heavy bread, if you're okay with it."