Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Selfish Intentions [M]

Started by Draconian, May 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Sunniva's knees buckled with a heated moan, her face pressed to the wall and she rolled her hips against him. This was a thing people did? Her fingers dug into his hair, pressing him closer to her core. "I cant stand if you do that," she gasped out, clawing at her dress.  It was so warm. Was it this warm before?

visualspice

"There's no need to stand," he groaned against her, licking his lips, then her clit, which he nibble on lightly before pressing heated kisses against it. And then his tongue lapped her, and made entry again.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Taking his words to heart she sunk down, fingers working at the ties on her dress, flushed, heated. Panting, half naked, she was laying on the floor, needy and eager. His name was a greedy whisper and she spread her legs wantonly for him, "don't stop, oh God," her were pressed to the back of his head, fingers fisted in his hair.

visualspice

He wasn't about to stop. He was already nose deep, breathing in her smells, tongue lapping into her taste. She was so warm, so delicious. Soon his large hands grabbed her by the ass, smashing her against his face as he feasted from her with a savage tongue. And he worked into her deeper, swifter and using all of the angles a tongue had an advantage of.

Oh he'd have this Lily not only weep.. but sing from pleasure.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva gave a soft cry of surprise, breath hitching. She worked at the ties of her clothing, feeling too clothed, too confined, too hot. Why was this a thing? Once she was sufficiently undressed, her clothing pushed into a pile above her head, hair a red mess, the sheer chemise the only article of clothing left she had on.

"Ah!" Was a little squeak, back arching, breasts bouncing. Luckily for Krah, Sunniva had a lovely singing voice because it wasn't long before she was giving cries of pleasure unable to hold them back. There was no existence without a foot radius of them, her fingers dug into his hair, and she ground herself up against him, seeking more of the sinful pleasure.

"No," she panted, "You- ah- you have to stop," she was simply stating rules, she didn't want him to, "I'm a Lily," another panting sob, another grind of her hips, "I can't do this. Oh god. Please, I'm going to --" She choked on the words before she came with a sharp cry, back arched, legs spread wantonly, hands having moved from his head to squeeze her breasts, nipples hard little beads between her fingers, while aftershocks kept her twitching on the floor.

This was absolutely not what she'd saved him for.

Perhaps one day she'd be able to appreciate the side benefit of it though.

For now though, she could remain panting on the ground.

visualspice

He pulled away, his hulking form a hot shadow over her's. He didn't give her a chance for a reprieve as he licked his lips and stole a heated kiss. She'd be able to taste herself on his lips, and he even slipped in a bit of tongue, before lapping his way down her neck to where he positioned himself over top of her, dick prodding her soaking entry before he devoured her breasts in a mouthful and slipped his dick into her all the way to the hilt.

His eyes rolled back at the overwhelming pleasure of his entry. He filled her up completely, his girth some women sang was like that of a horse. The Gods did truly bless him, and he truly wanted to use it to make this angel sing.

As he moved, it was nothing short of quick little bucks like an animal might as he was tasting her and building up his need. He growled and lapped his tongue around her nipples, sucking on them and tasting them in a frenzy as his hips built up speed.

Then he grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked her face close, smashing his lips against her's and demanding in a growl, "Tell me why I can't fuck you." And his dark eyes looked into her's as their foreheads were pressed, his eyes half lidded, and his gaze, lusty.

Draconian

The kiss caught her off guard and she moaned into it, finding herself growing even wetter at the taste of herself on his tongue. Tremors were still running through her and then she was full. A heated cry, a moment of going tense, head tilted back, mouth drawn tight. Her breath was heated little pants and her hands were on his shoulders, wanting to push him away for being just a little too big for her and pulling him back.

His mouth at her breasts sent her into a feverish desire and she rocked her hips against his, fingers digging into his flesh.

This wasn't a bath!

but her desire and her heat made her forget everything but the strange man above her.

His hand in her hair made her yelp and she arched her back and rolled hips, gasping at each little movement because she could feel everything. "You-" a little pant after kissing him back for all she was worth, " I can't," Her hand went to his cheek, thumb trailing over his jaw before she pulled him in for another kiss, "I belong to the church, I'm the churches. This is--" Sunniva swallowed thickly, turning her head away slightly at the pleasure, "this is wrong. I'm not supposed to feel like this," She panted out, curling her arms around his neck to cling while pleasure overwhelmed her, "You're supposed to be having a bath," she finally whined out, shuddering and twitching around him.

visualspice

His powerful arms held her like a vice, which hardened the muscles to let her feel his true, raw power. He was unrelenting in his claim of her, her words only eliciting a delighted growl as his lips moved to her neck and throat, beard scratching roughly, painfully at her skin.

His hands then moved lower, gripping her ass tightly and forcing her body to be as close to his as it could, his entire length filling her to capacity, as he grunted and growled like an animal, takign teeth to her flesh and biting with enough force to leave a mark, and a short, sharp bit of pain.

"In this moment you belong to no one," he growled, mouth claiming her left breast. "No one.." he went on, lips now to hers with a hungered fever. "Except for me."

Draconian

What was he doing to her? Some great seducer. Sunniva clung to him tightly, pleasure drawing her belly tight. Her legs curled around his torso and her fingers  dug into his back, nails no doubt biting flesh.

The bite, the jolt of pain started the first wave of pleasure and she gasped sharply, bucking her hips. "More," she gasped, the pain adding to the pleasure. The heat grew and she felt a wave of wetness between her legs, tightened around him like vice.

"I... I dont want to..." a tip of her head and a heated moan, her hair a red curtain. "Make me yours," she finally growled out, "please. Not the churches. Mark me," she bit his shoulder and bucked her hips feverishly, "I need it."

visualspice

Her begging elicited an animalistic side of him that made him grab all of her long, thick red hair into a fist, and he jerked her head into that firm grip and looked her square in the eyes.
"You are mine," he snarled, fucking into her in sudden, sharp thrusts. "The God of War claims you," and his lips smashed hungrily against her's.

He moved over her now, pinning her against the wall, so that the hard stone scraped at her flesh and each thrust he made brought her immense pain. But the pleasure, he knew, was only amplifying, and his short, sharp thrusts were growing more needy, his breath, coming out in garbled wheezes mingled with growls of his growing frustration and need.

"Revoke your vows for me," he commanded, a powerful hand now moving to pull her face so their eyes were square as he worked over her. "Pledge your body, for all it's worth, to the God of War who fucks you now."

Draconian

Like a bubble pops Sunniva's heated tryst with Krah had her hesrt racing for other reasons. Everyting still felt so good, her body still craved it. His words though. Sunniva turned her head away, flushed and panting. Each movement dragged out a moan.

"We have to stop," she whined, breath heated, "we're not suppsed to." Panic had her heart racing, "what if i get caught?" Still though, going so long without had her rolling and rocking her hips regardless of her words. "Youre no God, i can't, I can't," and she pitched her head against the wall and wailed her pleasure to the ceiling, legs tight around his waist, holding him deep inside her while her orgasm rocked through her core.

visualspice

She wasn't the only one who peaked. When she began to writhe in her pleasure, he grabbed her by her hips and rammed into her deep, then deeper still until he was riding off of her climax and crying out as he shuddered over her form, filling her with his thick hot seed.

Panting now, he remained poised above her, still dizzy from his lust. He looked down at her face, then pulled away, dick still hard and shining with her wetness.

"No God?" he barked a laugh. "I'm sure you just saw heaven." He scoffed. "No God."

He approached her, and grabbed her by her hair.

"Do you forget just who I am?" he asked her, looking her wildly in the eyes.

Draconian

Sunniva pushed him away slightly.

"Get off of me," she panted out, trembling, "i didnt... this isnt what i wanted. I just wanted to help you," her words were quiet and she moved her hands to grab for her clothes , "we cant do this again. Please."

visualspice

He sneered.
"Who are you fooling, doll?" he asked her, staring her down. "I'm the fucking God of War."
He stepped closer to her, and pulled her into his strong arms.
"I want, I take, I conquer."

Draconian

Sunniva's heart skipped a beat and her hands pressed to her chest. "I dont want to be a toy to a man that doesnt even know my name," she hissed, "unhand me. Please."

visualspice

"You're name?" he laughed. "You're a Lily. Lily's don't have names," he told her cruelly.

Draconian

It stung.

Sunniva ducked her head down, wincing at the feeling of his come leak from her. Still, the roughness of their coupling sent shivers to her core and she moved her hands to cover her breasts.

"I'm not a Lily anymore. Once im done here with you ill repent my sins. Be cast off as some harlot," she hissed.

visualspice

"Oh?" His,laugh was gruff. "Why? So we can fuck, good and proper?" His eyes danced at the prospect, but he merely snorted and stepped into the bath.

He sighed when the waters reached his knee before he reclined. He then opened his eyes, the woman clearly in view.

"You're a fool. You should have let me hang. Half the country wants it anyway."

Draconian

Sunniva ducked her head down, sliding down the wall to curl her arms around her legs and tuck her head on her knees. Where there had been heart hammering lust and heat was now a sense of dread. Loneliness. Emptiness. Her chest ached and she'd never felt quite so alone before, even when there was evidence, a painful throb of just how alone she hadn't been.

"No. No more... No more..." Sunniva swallowed, "Fucking. I'm trying to help you. I gave you the options. Either come with me or hang." She sighed, covering her face, for once she was glad she was blind. At least this way she couldn't watch him with the strange sense of heartbreak she felt.

Alone. Worthless. "Once I confess I'll be excommunicated. Acting little better than a whore. I deserve it," She mumbled to herself, moving to paw at the clothing she'd removed in haste and pulling the chemise back on before grabbing for the bed and curling on top of it, facing Krah but doing little other than laying on the bed.

visualspice

Krah snorted.
"You know you're wasting your time being angry, especially since you know we'll fuck again."

Tags: