Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Selfish Intentions [M]

Started by Draconian, May 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Sunniva gently took his hand between hers, "i don't think that would," she said gently, "You should put the cup down and I'll turn down your bed." and she turned away, pulling the covers down and fluffing the pillow, "I'm hardly going to take advantage of a drunk man."

visualspice

"Take advantage?" Came his too loud bark of a reply. He growled hungrily and followed after, a large hand seizing her arm. He forced her closer , so much so that she could smell the alcohol rolling off him.
"I think you confuse me with a pansy, Lily."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva let herself be grabbed and in turn she grabbed the cup from him. Bed turned down, she reached a bit to plunk it down on the bedside table before she moved to take his now free hand in hers. "Not a chance, my Dear," a different approach today, she took slow steps backwards, until her thighs hit the bed.

"I would just feel terrible, you see, that you're not of sound mind." Sunniva lifted one leg up onto the bed and then the other, shuffling backwards on it. A soft gasp because the sheets were so cold, "come on, get undressed and ready for bed." She coaxed intending to slip off from the otherside.

visualspice

Krah's smile was absolutely wolfish.
"Already on it," he assured. Clothing began to peel off, half his body already clambering onto the bed as he practically tripped out of half his clothes. A strong hand reached for her, daring to pull her closer.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva was careful to make sure she had one leg off the bed, the other kneeled. An anchor to keep herself from being pulled in or at least put up somewhat of a resistance if he tugged. Sunniva slipped her hand into his to pull him close and she wrinkled her nose.

"You should sleep," she coaxed, "get some rest." Then she gnawed on her lip and slid her other leg off the bed, but remained leaning forward, "What got you so angry and silent today? Could you tell me?"

visualspice

"What makes you think I'd sleep? Not when I got a woman in my bed "
Technically, her bed. He grinned, positively wolfish and hungry . But then she spoke and at first it didn't register what she said, or atleast seemed that way until his expression wrinkled.
"You talking about the fucking cunt of a captain? Because I'm not here to chat," he reminded, teeth and words very sharp. But the hear remained, as always, as a hand reached for her thigh.

Draconian

Sunniva closed her eyes when his hand was on her thigh.

"I am," she said simply, "I need to know what made you so mad," slowly she removed her leg from his grip as she slid off the otherside of the bed to stand across from him on the floor.

visualspice

Was his grip laxed from booze or something else? And as she pressed the question, he almost seemed to get annoyed; sober.

"Mad?" He growled softly. "Is that what you're trying to do?"
But his gaze trailed to her stomach, to the obvious pregnancy he helped to conceive.

Draconian

Sunniva shook her head, tilting so her hair pooled over her shoulders and curled at her hips. "No," she whispered, flushing, "I'm just worried about you. You got so angry." Her hands moved over her stomach, almost feeling his gaze.

"It wasn't like you," her voice was soft and she took a step away from the bed, "you should sleep, Krah."

visualspice

Krah snorted.
"Not like me?" He could of laughed.
He didn't.

Then he grabbed her arm, roughly.
"Then What is this?" he then asked, pulling her closer.

"Are you letting this unborn child direct you?" He mocked. "Protective of 'im. Look how you already coddle it.."

Draconian

Sunniva let herself be pulled in, gasping softly and frowning. "I may be angry at the situation but it's still mine," she said softly, "I think you hate me and this child," Sunniva climbed onto the bed as she  assumed Krah wanted her to do.

"But of course I'm going to protect it." She was kneeling on the bed, a flowing mass of white nightgown and red hair. "What else am I supposed to do?"

visualspice

It was then at those words something inside his foggy brains began to clear. And he began to realize something as he sat there and just stared at her.

"Oh no.. oh fuck no " And he stumbled his way out of bed.

Draconian

The sound of him moving had her moving quickly. It was almost reflexive. He would pull her in, she'd pull away, he'd leave and she'd chase after him.

Her hand found his and she grabbed one of hid in both of hers, "What's wrong now? Krah!"

visualspice

He pushed her away,  shaking her off with a groan.
"I ain't fucking drunk enough for this." And dressed however he was, he began to make his way towards the door.

Draconian

She moved again, slipping in front of him before curling her arms around his middle. Her head pressed to his chest, "what do you mean? What happened?"

"Just stop for a second and talk to me, please."

visualspice

He was rough, shoving her away.
"Piss off and let me get drunk."
Drunker. But as he did so, he may have been a tad too rough and found himself swearing as he dove after her form and scooping her into his arms before he would have thrown her ass to the ground. Instead, now he had dropped to one knee and barely stopped her head from smashing into the stone floor.

He grimaced.
"Fuck me."

Draconian

A surprised gasp and Sunniva was pushed aside, balance thrown off and she stumbled. Her fingers reaching out to grab at Krahs shoulders and chest.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, fingers trembling, and then the fire returned and she frowned, "and I do! Plenty! You're constantly wanting that. I was trying to get you to sleep!"

visualspice

Krah growled as his curse was lost on her. He scooped her up; arms warm, powerful and strong, before unceremoniously tossing her onto the bed.

Then he stormed over to the nearest window and began to scream.
"Fuck me! Fuck me, world.  Fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuck!!!"

Panting,  he stood there, hands gripping tense on the sill when he heard some person outside answer him.

"Try a brothel,  you fuck head!"

Groaning,  Krah truly debated finding that asshole and beat the living shit out of him. But as the sill broke from his grip, he just lifted his hands away, as if done with the whole fucking world.

Draconian

For a fleeting moment, Sunniva thought maybe he was being sweet and tender. Maybe feeling some sort of niceness for her.

Then she went flying and she gasped loudly, landing on the bed. Window was opened and then yelling commenced. Sunniva crawled over and out of the bed, nightgown getting tangled in her legs. Was he sick?

"Krah?" Her voice was quiet and she took careful steps towards him, "did you just notice I was pregnant? I've been telling you for weeks." She swallowed and walked with her hand out until her fingers touched his back, "please tell me what's wrong."

visualspice

He jerked away from those fingers.

"Don't fuckung touch me," he warned, dragging angered fingers through his hair as he shook his head.

He just needed a minute .

And an arsenal of booze.