Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Selfish Intentions [M]

Started by Draconian, May 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

"We're not," she snarled.

Right?

She pressed her hands to her face and curled her knees to her chest, "You... You can..." she swallowed, "Go use those women that cost money," She blushed brightly, almost rivaling her hair, "I can't see it. I'll just... Cover my ears." And feel awful because that could be her. Sunniva swallowed thickly and squeezed her legs together, trying to ignore the warmth between her legs at the idea of doing it again.

"You've ruined me," she barked at him, grabbing the closest thing - her cloak - and throwing it at him.

visualspice

He simly laughed at her. And laughed and laughed. The cloak landed no where near him.
"I think I,will and I'll use your generous coin. And fuck my whores right next to you, so you can hear all the fun you're missing before youd naturally join in. " He paused and grinned like the devil. "Ever been in an orgy?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"You can pay them with your charm," She snapped back, angry now, "You're not allowed. I was lying. You're to remain chaste for the rest of th-- Naturally join in?!" Sunniva sat up and turned to face him - mostly from habit instead of to look at him, for obvious reasons. "Naturally! Who... No! Nothing about this," she waved her hands at her lower area, "Is na.." she frowned, "Is natural for me. I... I lose myself when we... I'm not myself when..." Sunniva bit her lip and flopped back down, making an angry noise. Angry was a good mood to be in. Kept her from being aroused. "No. And I never plan on it."

visualspice

Krah cackled.
"Is that a promise?" And he lifted up a foot, scrubbing at his toes.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva threw another article of clothing in his general direction and frowned when she heard it fall to the floor. "That I won't be part of an orgy? Yes, that's a promise," She sat up, frowning, to him she'd appear mostly naked still, the clothing she put on covered almost nothing. "You're a strange man, General," She breathed before flopping back down onto the bed.

visualspice

"You know.." he went on, voice cocky as ever. "You shouldn't make promises you can't keep."

Draconian

Another article of clothing - a stocking - went flying his way. "I assure you, thats a promise I intend on keeping. Really. An orgy." A wrinkle of her nose in disgust, "its bad enough we... you and I... its ... just take your bath!" And she took the pillow and covered her head, curled away from Krah, angry at herself and angry at him.

visualspice

Krah had had his fun, and the grin he wore was a satisfactory one. She'd hear him moving in the waters, scrubbing away at his body with soft grunts of breath. After a time, the scrubbing turned to rinsing and eventually, she'd hear him step out of the water the same time there was a knock on the door.

Krah raked a towel through his hair and turned towards the door.

"Yeah?" But he didn't get a chance to even answer it, as the door was thrown open, and a man holding a cross bow shot Krah right in the chest.

Draconian

Sunniva gave a startled scream, hands flying to her mouth.

She didnt have to see to know what happened.

Instantly she went to Krah, hand on his chest. "What's the meaning of this?!" She yelled, voice shrill. She let go of him, she could still see herself through the assailants eyes - practically naked, tousseled hair. Anger radiated as she stood in front of the wounded Krah. "Get him a doctor you heathen!"

visualspice

But the heathen had other things in mind, as he gave the woman a dark smirk and aimed the next bolt at her. Krah barely had a chance to react, his hand snapping out and- the bolt went through his palm and stuck.

Draconian

Another gasp and a jump.

"Why are you doing this!?" She yelled before surging forward to wrestle the crossbow away. Stupid. Stupid of her to think this monster could be reasoned with. "Someone help!" She cried, a hint of panic in her voice.

visualspice

Krah growled. If he was pissed before, now he was down right furious. Grabbing Sunniva by the shoulder, he basically threw her aside and stormed forward, grabbing at the man's throat who had been scrambling to protect his crossbow from the holy wench.

And the confrontation was over and done with before Sunniva might even have realized Krah had finished it at all, for he had taken the man's cross bow after snapping the one stuck in his palm, shoved that clean into the other man's eyes before proceeding to bash in the man's scull until it was nothing but a puddle of red goo on the floor.

Draconian

Sunniva tripped, landing hard on her side wtih a grunt of pain. Though she stood up quickly. The sounds were awful. "Stop it," she moved her hands to rest on his back, "Krah. Stop it. He's dead," her voice was shaky and she got on her knees, hands on his head before she wrapped her arms around his neck, "please. Please? Stop."

visualspice

Krah stopped and threw the crossbow aside.
"Crossbows dead, too," he replied gruffly, and grunted as her weight applied too much pressure on his wound. He pushed her back, then fisted the bolt shaft before snapping it in two. Then he moved to rip some of his attackers clothing off, yanked out the bolt, and began to bandage himself up.

Draconian

Sunniva was shaking like a leaf, lips thin. Maybe this was a lost cause. Maybe none of this would be worth it.

Who was she kidding. Of course it wasnt. She just wasnt willing to give up someone who made her feel like she was on fire to the very core of her being.

While her intentions seemed pure. A Sister guiding a lost, angry brokwn man, they were entirely selfish.

"Don't use that," she breathed, "its dirty," she moved to her bag, fishing out a night gown - soft and well used - she moved to kneel beside him and press the night gown into his hands. It would leave her without but she wasnt exactly thinking of that at the moment.

The owner of the place wandered to see what the commotion was not long after the incident. "Oh my God," he stared, retched, and Sunnive placed a hand on Krahs shoulder.

"That man..." she shook her head, "he shot my companion with an arrow, probably intended to force himself on me after he'd..." Sunniva shook her head, "i demand a new room. I dont..." a shake of her head and the owner looked down before nodding dumbly.

He'd seen the crossbow when the man came in. Didnt think he'd use it. "Of course, gather your things Miss. Does your escourt need a doctor?"

visualspice

"Doctor?"Krah gave a dry laugh. "As long as you're the one payin'..." It was kind of his fault anyway, and though he had countless wounds over the year, he wasn't going to try his luck it wouldn't fester if the doctor was free.

Draconian

Sunniva sighed, still trembling. Still aftaid.
But why?

For him? She gathered a towel and pressed it into his good hand to cover himself up with it. No doubt he didnt really care though.

They were led to a new room - she hadnt been specific so it was a single bed - of course. And she grew frustrated . "Well!? Fetch a doctor!" There was a pause and she took a quick glance at the room from anothers eyes, found herself to be quite undressed but sat herself down anyway.

"Get on the bed and wait for the doctor to patch you up, Krah," her tone cold while she leaned back and waited, finding herself exaughsted for reasons she didnt really know.

visualspice

Krah only obeyed because he wanted to sit, but it hurt to do so as he grunted. He was still barely clothed, just a simply cloth draped over his legs, which didn't really hide much of anything, as he examined the wound on his hand, holding it up towards a light before moving it around to see if it had done any serious damage to his mobility.

No, it just hurt and was stiff. He closed his hand into a fist, and lifted his eyes to his other wound, which was of more concern to him than the other.

"I hope you don't mind this happening a lot," he went on, poking at the wound and testing his mobility with this other one as well. "Our small entourage was no doubt broad casted, and now a lot of men who want my head will be hunting after us just as fast as this other one did. And there'll probably be a lot more than just one."

Draconian

She hadnt thought of that.

Sunniva bit her lip and ducked her head down, a strange pang in her chest. The last thing she wanted was for anyone to get hurt and the first day clearly had other ideas. "We'll avoid staying in populated areas. Check in at the churches and then be on our way," she sighed and pressed a hand to her forehead.

Though after a moment of standing the evidence of their couplijg decided now was a great time to let gravity do its thing and she went several shades of red, tucking her legs closed and curling her arms around herself. She hated how he made her feel.

Hated it in the same way she hated having to breath manually sometimes. Which was not at all. "I'll be more alert," she said softly, "The last thing i want is for you to die." The last words were mostly to herself and she ducked her head down.

The doctor showed up not long after, a middled aged man who looked a little too long and a little too interested in Sunniva before he tended to Krahs wounds. "Just looks meaty," he said, "dont put too much pressure on it or use it too much, might bleed again." Some simple bandages, "good thing youre so big. Bolt like that woulda gone right through the little lady," and he chuckled and nodded and as quickly as he came he was done and the door clicked closed.

visualspice

The wound cleaning was a boring affair, and were it not interesting to him that the doctor's eyes oogled Sunniva, he might have simply began to snore and sleep. Once the wounds were tended to, he tested his mobility before giving a look to the doctor. He was about to comment if he wanted payment, there was still the orgy...

But for once he kept his yap shut. Even he was too tired for that.

"I don't know about staying in a church," he muttered, kicking back into the bed and closing his eyes.
"For your sake anyway, we should avoid them." Cause he's love to bed any of the other religious beauties who would bewilling to open their legs.