Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Selfish Intentions [M]

Started by Draconian, May 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

"Checking in," she corrected, voice soft, "we'd check in and leave. So they dont think youve kidnapped me." Sunniva said tucking her legs up on the chair and resting her head against it. Then she frowned, "for my sake?" She asked, "whats that mean? Do you plan on sneaking me into a confessional and having your way with me?"

visualspice

His eyes were closed, but his smile was open.
"That wouldn't be that bad of an idea..." he mused.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"Thats a terrible idea," she huffed and decided that she didnt want to sleep on a chair. So, carefully, she stood up and made her way to the bed and moved to lay down on it, "I'm too old and too important to sleep on a chair," she stated, giving Krah a gentle nudge with her elbow, "we'll put a pillow between us and then nothing will happen."

visualspice

Krah didn't bother to even open his eyes to look at her.
"Don't worry about it. I'm too tired to take advantage of you. Just worry about that in the morning."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva nodded, eyes closed as well.

There was a set of candles on the bedside table and with a sleepy wave of her hand they were blown out and Sunniva curled up on her side, arms curled around her pillow. Taking up as little space as possible on the bed. Easily enough she fell asleep, deep and dreamless.

visualspice

Krah slept, and he slept well. Perhaps a bit too well and for too long...
But he had taken to fever, and his body was scorching. No doubt Sunniva could awaken by that discomfort alone- not to mention he was sweating enough it soaked the bed.

Draconian

Sunniva shifted, uncomfortable.  Her hand touched his side and she froze."General?" She breathed, hand trembling, "Krah?" She smoothed her hand up his side to his face. "Wake up," she breathed, going onto her knees beside him on the bed, she pushed her fingers through his hair.

"Please?" A tremble ran through her of fear. She didnt want him to get sick. He had to be foolhardy and well because if what she fesred about herself was true and not absolute denial... her hand passed over her tummy after a moment and she fought off the normal wave of morning neausea.

Something cool.

She gathered the bottom of her night gown and found a basin of water, dipping it into the water she returned to the bed to pat at his face. "Krah. Wake up, i need you to wake up."

visualspice

Although it took some time, he eventually did wake up with a groan, and pushed her wet clothe aside.
"What the hell are you doing?"

Draconian

Sunniva frowned, "youre covered in sweat." She whispered, "and you have a fever. Im only trying to cool you down."

visualspice

"Fuck."

Krah sat up and looked down at his sweat slicked body.

"Ansgar's balls. I thought we wouldn't have to deal with this. What was the point of a doctor if I was to get sick anyway," he growled, moving to stand.

Draconian

"So you wouldnt bleed out?" She questioned, shaking her head, pressing a hand to his belly. "Would you like to rest today?" She asked softly, hand moving up and down his chest, trying to sooth but mostly sating her curiosity on what he felt like.

visualspice

"Rest?" he sounded almost offended by the idea. "What I'd like to do is soak in some cool river." And he moved to stand, as if attempting to do just that- and the limp cloth that had once covered him left him once more open to the senses.

Draconian

Sunniva shot up, a curious tilt to her head.

"Is there one nearby?" She questioned, "i'll need to accompany you but.. you needed worry about your decency," she teased, sliding off the bed and going to her bag to get some clothing.

visualspice

"Decency?" he made a face. "Fuck decency and all it stands. We were all born naked." And he strolled clean over tot he door, throwing it open and pausing to see....

The inn keeper standing there, pupils going quite small at how the naked man towered over him. Krah just looked at the man with a grunt.

"Can we help you?" he really didn't want to have to get into a fist fight when all he wanted to do was cool off. He was irritated beyond belief.

Draconian

The inn keeper gave a little tremble.

"I.. I.." he eyed Sunniva hunched over and then gave Krah an accidental once over. Quickly enough Sunniva had pulled on a plain beige dress and her head popped up beside Krahs arm, her hand resting on the elbow.

"You need to pay if-if-if you're staying past noon," another tremble to his voice and he turned away just as quickly.

Sunniva nodded, "of course," blind as she wasnt she wasnt exactly thrown of by Krahs naked self. "We'll pay when we return. My things being in her should be collateral enough." And while she spoke she tied a drape around Krahs middle to hide his nakedness from the poor inn keeper.

visualspice

Krah yanked the clothe from her hands and sneered at the inn keep.
"You heard the woman. Now fuck off." And he slammed the door in the man's face and turned to glare at Sunniva.

Draconian

She sensed his glare. Sunniva backed away slightly, frowning.  "What?" She whispered, "whats wrong?"

visualspice

He rested a hand against his temple as he felt the world spinning. He was barely able to recover from blacking out as he paused a moment, and shook his head.

"Let's go find a cold river. We can fucking freeze the damn fever out."

Draconian

A nod and Sunniva took his elbow, "I'll help. Please dont get sick, not so soon." She chewed on her lip, waiting for him to lead them along.

visualspice

He sneered.
"You act as if I did this." He jerked at her arm on his, but continued to stalk forward, wearing little and caring little. And once they were outside, he began to feel the full affects of the fever, as another wave of dizzyness sent him tripping over his own two feet.