Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Need opinions about a little project

Started by Meena, May 03, 2016, 09:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meena

Hello

I'm just looking for a few people who might want to show me their opinion about a little project I may want to start.

My Project:
It will be a fantasy, mystery roleplay forum. And I thought about making it bilingual (german - english). Of course this will be a lot of work and I don't think it will be easy, but I think it could be a great possibility to get in touch with people from other countries and may it could also be a possibility to improve languageskills. And (and that's what I'm really curious about) it would be interesting to have two different ways of developing the storyline of the roleplay.

But I'm not sure if I'm the only one thinking this way. What do you think? Would you be interested in a project like this? Would you may like to help me with that? Or do you think it's a terrible idea and I shouldn't do this?

I'm sorry for every mistake I might did.

Rhindeer

Hey Meena! I think you may get better feedback if you post this question at RPG Directory. This board is more for posting questions related to SotE. <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tags: