Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

How to post a thread

Started by Rose, May 03, 2016, 12:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose

I have been trying to find out how to post a thread for a long time now. I found out how to post my character but where and how do I post my starter idea?

FlowyWolf

Well, you can post it in the Plotting Center, were you can explain your idea and find something else to RP with, or you can just open a new thread in the section where you're planning to set your adventure (Serendipity, Adela etc.) and tag it as open, so that everyone can simply post there or send you a PM to talk about it (if you want to be contacted in advance, write it at the beginning of the post, so we know we can't simply jump into the story  ;) ).
Well, I hope I've been helpful, if you need anything else, just ask and feel free to PM me for anything else you could need.

visualspice

Quote from: Rose on May 03, 2016, 12:33:56 PM
I have been trying to find out how to post a thread for a long time now. I found out how to post my character but where and how do I post my starter idea?

Flowywolf just about summed it up, but @Rose - In the future, you'll want to post your questions on the Questions and Suggestions section of the forum so its a more noticeable post to the admins :)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: