Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Coils of Ordeal (Heretic King)

Started by Saber-Five, May 23, 2016, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

When told to rest, Via closed her eyes. Within moments she fell asleep, within her new mistress's embrace.

Medievarad

A soft purr rumbled in Narenja's chest. "So warm.." She hissed softly.

Saber-Five

Via slept in the grasp of the Naga Queen. She continued do so until next morning.

Medievarad

And so did Narenja, not even waking up in the morning.

Saber-Five

Slowly opening her eyes, Via woke from her much needed slumber. The new slave was still held by Narenja as if she was a doll but they were laid on the giant bed within the lair this time. Accidentally, she moved her body a little bit, enough to stir up the Snake Goddess.

Medievarad

Her tail rattled slightly as the naga queen woke with a soft, rumbling purr. She glanced down at the woman in her coils, confused at firzt. But then she remembered. And smiled softly.

Saber-Five

Via remembered too, regretting that it wasn't nightmare that she can wake up from. The young human lowered her eyes in submission. 

Medievarad

The constriction around Via's body loosened. "Get up, Nameless," was what Narenja said with a soft yawn.

Saber-Five

With a slient nod, Via obeyed her mistress. She stood up and got off from the bed on the left, when her stomach growl loudly. The new slave kept her peace, until asking.

"What is your will?"

Medievarad

"My will?" A soft chuckle left Narenja. "Make sure you don't starve."

Saber-Five

Surprise overtook Via when Narenja answered. She was hungery, but why would this monster care about her needs?

Then again, the Naga wanted her alive to keep using as a pet, Via reminded herself bitterly. For a former warrior like herself this was absolutely degrading.

Via kept her mouth shut but the stomach growl even more out in hungry protest.

Medievarad

"I'd like you to put a stop to those unsightly noises. Make yourself scarce and find food," she commanded.

Saber-Five

Via did as commanded. In many ways she was glad to be away from the snake lady, regardless of temporary it will be.

She walked away from the bed and looked around the room and spotted a tray filled with a couple of fruit, half of them half eaten. It didn't matter to Via, she went after the fruit like a dog. With many of her fingers still broken, she had to eat with her hands carefully.

Even so it was a bit painful for her.

Medievarad

Narenja just laid back on the bed, closing her eyes with a soft rumble in her chest.

Saber-Five

Via finally finished her meal. After that she sat on the floor amidst the bones around her. It reminded her how easily she could still end up as Narenja's next meal, if the Naga grew bored with her.

The slave shook visibly at the very thought. Obviously by this point, she realized that strength alone will not earn survival. Other means such as cunning will have to be used instead.

For now she will have to keep playing as a pet until escape can be an option, if if ever will be. Then she heard a large gong rung outside the cave. It was a signal by Narenja's worshippers that they have another human sacrifice for their goddess to devour.

Medievarad

And so, the naga queen rose and slithered towards the pit again, a man being put infront of him. And unless like with Via, she didn't waste time. The man was dead within two seconds. Completely devoured by Narenja within half a minute.

Saber-Five

The captive stayed where she was as her mistress was occuiped. Thankfully she couldn't hear whatever transpired in the pit, it would sicken her.

She busy herself by looking around the cave, to see if there any other exits. There seem to be none, it made sense, since the Naga left her unbound in any form when departing.

Upon hearing the sound of Narenja slithering back inside, Via stood up and went to see her. She greeted the snake goddess with a bow of submission, on her knees and hands to the floor.

Medievarad

"You should put those fingers back straight," Narenja suggested as she glanced down at Via, seeing her fingers. "Else they will heal as a crooked mess."

Saber-Five

Agreeing with her 'owner' Via proceeded to set her fingers back on straight one by one. It was tormenting process, she did grunted and almost scream a few times until finally done.

Looking back up at Narenja, she gulped down and asked.

"How I may serve you today?"

Medievarad

"Hm," the naga queen tutted her lips and tapped them idly. "I'd rather not have your hands damaged, so I'll wait untill your fingers have healed. I can accelate the healing process granted I get the right ingredients."