Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Coils of Ordeal (Heretic King)

Started by Saber-Five, May 23, 2016, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Do not turn away a gift.

Via reminded herself, when hearing the Queen's comments.

"What are the ingredients?" She asked with curiosity in her tone.

Medievarad

Narenja chuckled softly. "That doesn't concern you, Nameless. I was musing aloud."

Saber-Five

Though annoyed by the reminder, Via kept her expression netural while meekly saying.

"Yes mistress."

Then she spread her arms open wide, offering to the Naga to hug her once more for warmth.

Medievarad

"While I admire your eagerness, now is not the time," Narenja waved dismissively. "I have business to attend to. Make yourself scarce."

Saber-Five

Doing as was bid, Via found herself a corner and sat down. The slave now realized that she shouldn't come across as too eager or else her Naga mistress will get annoyed with her. It's for the best that she waited it out.

Medievarad

Narenja hissed softly, before starting to completely dematerialize where she stood. There were other places her attentions were needed.

And she left Via all alone in the sanctuary.

Saber-Five

Shock filled Via's expression when she witnessed the Naga completely disappeared.

Is she truly a goddess? Via asked herself, in uncomfortable silence.

The human spent her time, washing herself in an nearby waterfall pool, then ate some more from leftovers for lunch. Afterward she went back to the corner and closed her eyes in order to rest.

Medievarad

It was only two days later that the naga queen returned to her lair, a dark purple and grey tear opening in the wall, her slithering out again. She glanced around the sanctuary.

Saber-Five

Narenja would find her lair actaully be cleaned in her absence. Via who have been exercising, by repeating a series of punches and kicks over and over again, until spotting her mistress's return.

The human slave silently bowed to her knees in front of the Naga.

Medievarad

The naga queen arched an eyebrow as her sanctuary was cleaned to some extent. She glanced at Via, who got to her knees in a silent greeting. "You.. Cleaned up?" The naga inquired with a soft huff.

Saber-Five

Medievarad

"Why?" Narenja asked with a soft frown.

Saber-Five

Growing fearful, Via considered her options. She could flatter her mistress by saying it was done solely for her, but the slave had a feeling that would earn her getting eaten alive on the spot.

Instead Via opted for the truth. With a sigh, she explained, keeping her eyes down.

"I didn't have much do here mistress while you were gone."

Medievarad

"I see," Narenja answered with a soft hum. "Thank you. How are your fingers?"

Saber-Five

Slighty Via's mood brighten at the mention of her fingers when she replied.

"They're getting better."

Medievarad

"Good," Narenja replied with a soft hiss, before crawling over to the bed, pulling herself on the bed, closing her eyes.

Saber-Five

Via hesitated for a minute before she joined her mistress at the bed. She laid and curled up on top of Narenja's stomach like a pet would for warmth.

Medievarad

The snake queen wrapped her arms around Via, pulling her closer with a soft snort. "That's a good pet."

Saber-Five

(Postponing due to RL issues. Sorry my friend.)

Medievarad

(( Quickly tagging this M for obvious reasons. Will have a reply up tomorrow ^^))

Tags: