Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

For Anyone who RPs with me! (or would like to start) -GOLD

Started by Goldie, January 11, 2006, 05:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

I've been absent for so long that I completely forget who I'm RPing with!!! *cowers*

Please please please tell me if I've been absent and you want me back!

(I've already posted Zarak for you Rhi!  And Eirene for Jester and Vernionator!)

Anonymous

Goldy-Fish! 8D

....I think I need to reply with Sharlee to... one of your.. red headed fellows... *goes to look*

Ah hah! That Kai fellow... ^-^ I need to reply from like... the summer time O_o;;

I will after school *must skedaddle*

Rhindeer

XDD Goldy fish... *snicker*

I will post Aniketos! I have been naughty! *dies* I DO have the post half written out in Word though! XDD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

YES!  YOU BOTH NEED TO GET POSTING!  *kicks in the butt*  Get going!!!!!!!!  Especially you Rhi!  I RP with you the most!!!!  :XD