Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

new characters looking for roleplay

Started by alma, January 23, 2017, 03:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alma

Hello! I didn't find anything about this in the rules so I hope I am not breaking any of them, I drew this characters but I have a very basic outline for them, I decided on avoiding creating a character dictionary firstly because I wanted to be able to define them to better suit the roleplay they are going to take part.

So please, would you kindly roleplay with me? I would be happy to tailor these characters to the need of your character/rp idea. I'm willing to create a new character if your idea is good and exciting. I'm not very restrictive and I don't mind mature content, lgbt, romance or any other idea you may have. I'm just really looking forward to develop these characters and find a place where they could be useful.

Thanks in advance!

Nix is a devil with a sweet tooth, she is impish and bored most of the time. I would like someone to make a pact with her/summon her. Her clothes are not changeable and she is the kind that will switch your salt for sugar

Lazarus is a deceiver with a liking for black magic. From bootlegging ancient artifacts to bribery and violence, he is your man for the job

Marcus is (probably) a young mage looking to complete the pages of his grimoire with the most variety of magic. The profane won't stop him and he is willing to go on adventures and see the world. Probably likes to drink tea and eat open sadwiches

I have no idea for this one! I just really like him and he is probably very sweet. Customizable to the situation

Gawfy

I could See Alder trying to summoning or making a pact with Nix.

Gawfy could probably  go on an adventure with Lazarus or Marcus

alma

Quote from: Gawfy on January 23, 2017, 03:48:07 PM

@Gawfy

I would like to see Alder and Nix if it's okay with you! Do you think they would cooperate in a free pact-free way or Alder would prefer to have Nix bound to him as a demon servant?

Gawfy

Quote from: alma on January 23, 2017, 04:00:15 PM
Quote from: Gawfy on January 23, 2017, 03:48:07 PM

@Gawfy

I would like to see Alder and Nix if it's okay with you! Do you think they would cooperate in a free pact-free way or Alder would prefer to have Nix bound to him as a demon servant?

Either or, im up for what ever.  I was thinking if you wanted to a not that serous thread he could summon her thinking she is some sort of Arch demon and she would stick around to mess around with him, you have any plot ideas?

alma

@Gawfy

Your idea is not bad! In fact, I like it and for what I read of Alder they could make a really cute duo even in a more serious plot. The idea of having him think he is summoning an arch demon is just so precious to me.

How about.... Alder ends up with a mysterious orb in his hands, with a even more mysterious symbol to it, only to find out it belongs to a powerful mage that have been cursing a nearby village with a plague that appears in the form of black skin marks. Alder could either help the village or seek the mage for more of his power or something, Nix would tag along for any of the reasons since she does not really have any morals and is just in for the fun and havok

This is just a general idea I am tossing around, Nix would probably tag along in any situation after being summoned, specially if her skills are doubted for being a lesser kind of devil

Gawfy

Sounds good! do you wanna start the thread?

alma

@Gawfy

Could you start the thread if it is not too much work? I wouldn't want to dictate the circumstances of where Alder will cast Nix

REBELFINCH

I think Ithni would be good with either Lazarus or Marcus. Ithni's essentially a hivemind undead horde who may or may not have been a cultist when they were alive. So anything involving black magic or secrets to 'eternal life' is pretty feasible. They're also fantastic at parties (joking).

There's more information about Ithni Karr in my signature's link if you'd like to take a look. ^^

alma

@RebelFinch

that sounds super cool c: can Marcus meet them?

REBELFINCH

Sure. That sounds good to me. Location-wise anywhere northern is fine. So Northern Le'raana, Connaloth and north Serendipity would be a good place to meet them. I could have Ithni send out one of their recent undead and meet Marcus that way? Or he could meet the entire horde at once. ^^

alma

@RebelFinch

Pardon for my delayed answer! I was thinking my characters over and I ended up merging lazarus and marcus in a new Lazarus xD because they were very alike in appearance and it made me confused so i kinda mixed them. But I'm still up for the plot! c: Lazarus could be looking around for the remains of an carriage accident he heard and stumbles on Ithni!

REBELFINCH

Oh okay. I understand. ^^

The plot sounds good to me. Ithni could have overtaken the carriage, and several of the occupants could be new bodies for the horde? Just thinking about the idea... xD

Would you be okay with starting the thread?