Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A strange figure appears...[open]

Started by SomeoneWithNoName, June 14, 2016, 11:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomeoneWithNoName

In the dead of night a figure appears in the forest, looking with a careful eye all around itself discern from the shadows qnd silhouettes of the forest which were simple plants and animals,and which were the forests more (in)famous residents...
For this forest had the reputation of holding some of most peculiar of creatures wandering it for whatever reason they had and the figure had the intention of observing someone to see if something of interest happened.
But while he waited he gathered alchemy ingredients...a newt's eye, a few herbs here and there...the usual.

Storm

Malki had been sitting in silence for quite some time as he waited. Patience finally breaking he opened his eyes slowly and got up. Taking a look around at the quitey beauty around him he bowed in the four directions of the winds and mumble a quick thank you for the peace.

It had been a hard year for him and it was of some relief that he be in peace to reflect what had happened. Turning towards the small clearing form where he came from he froze and quickly moved back out of sight, behind a tree. Before him stood a man he had never seen. Fro. Mali's perspective he could not tell if the person in his clearing was friend or fore. Either way the person was blocking his pathway to his next journey.

Gawfy

Damn this is gonna be awkward gawfy thought, but if i don't ask for help im gonna be stuck here forever. "Hi there" gawfy stammered. "I've gotten a little lost think you could help me find my way around?" He asked the man

Storm

Malki jumped a bit not hearing the man coming   behind him backing up a bit he calmed down quickly depends" he replied   to the man with narrowed  eyes

Gawfy

I was headed to connolith. He told the man with the civil war going on i thought i could make some coin, and after my second day of walking i ended up here, and i cant seem to find this place on any map. Do you know where we are? Gawfy asked

Storm

Malki nodded  he knew the war well but elected not to tell the stranger "I know where we are, in a way" he said a bit cold. This man he did not know, he reminded   Malki of his old friend ,  too trusting with people 
"Why do you want to know?" He asked taking a few steps   around 

Gawfy

He  handed the man his map I would like to know if you could pount out to me where we are
he asked  then i can get moving again, i am really beind the warband i was travling with he admitted

Storm

Malki shook his head with a small smile, relaxing  a bit "this is not on the map. It's a meeting   place. A place where all can access .  To me I only can enter here if the world wants me to be somewhere. There is always   a new adventure   that brings me here" Malki said sitting down on a log

Gawfy

I see He said looking at the ground Care for a wager then? he asked as he walked a few steps away You look like a mercenary and I think you know more about the civil war then you let on He stated How about a friendly spar to pass the time He said has he unhinged his sword Don't worry ill go easy with this Upon closer inspection the sword had a sharp and a dull side I win you show me out of here and tell me where the good contracts are he planted the sword in the ground And if you win ill work for you for a extended period. Sound fair? he bellowed with a laugh as we awaited a reply

Storm

Malki   smile and stood   up "if you wish. But I must say I am not exactly   a mercenary  but no matter. I will take your wager, do you wish to have any rules?"" He asked as he unsheathed   the jet black blade and sighed as he looked it over. He had never lost with this blade, and well it was Hard for him in any case. It hurt him to use the blade and loose but he shrugged   the thoughts off.

Gawfy

only one rule, no poisons And with that gawfy pulled his sword out of the ground and Turned it to its dull side and came at the man from the left side with an arcing blow I HOPE YOU ARE TOUGH BECAUSE ID HATE TO KILL YA He bellowed as the duel begain

Storm

He grinned   a bit and swiftly   blocked the oncoming   blade. His goal in this due was to win the kill point but not to award or get any scratches or worse. He really   did not want to show his healing   side. People   tended to not like his name. Or his blade. Pushing   the man off of him he huffed as the weight rocked his body. "The fight ends with the kill point not the actual   kill. Deal?" He said 

Gawfy

Deal he said but Gawfy wondered, what kind of magic could that guard against his blade?
Gawfy wondered and backed off. This was a massive 2 handed sword and that man just blocked it
at this point Gawfy knew this wouldn't be an easy fight. This time he would come from the left and quake the ground by striking it He moved in and Struck the ground with all of his might

Storm

Malki grunted and jumped   back keeping   an eye on the ground  . Frowning   if ground   attacks became worse he would be forced to change. But that would bring a side effect of the d act he can't use swords, even though the sword changed with him he would loose a lot. Such a heavy long sword could easily   kill him by accident   if he had to change, but nodding   a fight is a fight. Deciding not to attack   yet he pushed off of a tree attempting   to keep himself   in the air

Gawfy

Now now we cant have you dancing in the trees Gawfy said as he switched sword sides and swung at the tree Cutting it down just as the man jumped out of it Damn if i had a gold coin for every time i swung too slow He mumbled His back was now wide open as the man flew past him

Storm

SkidING on the ground   Malki charged at the man's   back. He assumed   that it would be blocked   but he would enjoy   the practice .  Malki was not the fastest   swordsman   but he prefers   his lighter black blade over a heavy slow sword. There were advantages   for both and disadvantages   for both. Swinging   his sword through the air he waited for contact   of either metal   or flesh

Gawfy

Gawfy knew he did not have time to block or swing, so he decided to take a gamble. He hugged his sword to add weight to his torso and when he heard Footsteps close he threw himself backwards hoping to knock himself into the charging man

Storm

Surprised that the man would try and run into his blade he shifted enough so that the tip would slide down along his back, if he had arnor on, well strong enough armor. Grunting from the force he hit the man with his shoulder and the harness of the armor zenith it he 'bounced off' a bit staggering backwards

Gawfy

Gawfy's gamble payed off he was prepared for the recoil of the man.As he collided with Gawfy he  used the motion to move into a full body Arc with the blunt side of his blade. Gawfy got careless as he put more Force into it that his last strikes This Dude better block this or its gonna hurt! he thought

Storm

His training took into effect as he use his Stumble to roll back with the newly added weight. He tumbled back letting the heavy sword slide gracefully off his own blades in a snapping sound as he somersaulted. Grunting with a small amount of pain as his sh got clipped he continued with gritted teeth. This dude had power in everything he did.

Tags: