Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Do or die! [M]

Started by Medievarad, June 18, 2016, 05:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

M for violence. This is Limadan after all.

@DragonSong

-------------------------------------------------------

Warmth. It's been a very long time since heat plagued Limadan's mortal coil. Fur lined, massive plate armour in this climate seemedblike suicide. Yet the steel clad beast of a man seemed unphased by this. His body wasnt human by a far cry, corruption had distorted him into the warped creature he was now. Sweat was something his body couldn't even produce anymore. Flesh was a mere husk to the corruption he was.

And yet he still bled. People often did strange thing when met with the sight of him. And most people were repulsed by the aura of dread that surrounded him. There were people of the principle of flight and people of the principle of fight.

And the dagger lodged in his hip just now indicated there was someone stupid enough for the latter. Blood trickled down his side, but the giant seemed unphased by the wound, staring down his assailant, who aimed another stab for the cracks in his armour. Was he getting robbed? He didn't know the reasoning behind the attack, nor did he care.

Limadan raised his hand and slammed the back of it in his assailant's face, who slammed against the ground. "Filth," he murmured under his breath, raising his foot to stomp down on the back of his head, completely crushing it with a disgusting crack.

DragonSong

There seemed to be some sort of panic happening outside, but try as he might Ashir couldn't see anything but  a few running figures and only heard vague shouts.

"Oi." Layla gave him a cuff to the back of his head when she caught him frowning and trying to peer through the window. "Focus, slave. If you don't brew these potions right, they'll blow up in your face."

He scowled, ducking his head and muttering an insult under his breath.

Medievarad

People seemed to take exception to murder. Certainly guards. A loud cry resounded as he was charged by an Essryni guard. Idiots never learned.

He turned around and pressed his shoulder forward, squishing the guard between himself and a building as he charged forward, tearing thriugh the wall as he did.

DragonSong

With a rather undignified yelp, Ashir leaped backwards as the wall suddenly seemed to implode.

His eyes flicked around wildly, taking in the hulking creature that had just smashed his way inside, and an unconscious Layla tossed across the room by the impact.

He stared, panting and speechless.

Medievarad

With a snap, a crack and a rip, Limadqn tore the head from the guard's shoulders, before turning around flinging the head outside. A fair warning to anyone dumb enough to follow him. He glancdd back at Ashir and the lifeless body that was slumped into the corner.

DragonSong

Still gaping, Ashir stumbled back a few steps until his back fetched up against a table, knocking a few bottles and beakers to the floor.

"Um...please don't kill me?"

Medievarad

A soft snarl left Limadan. "I did not come here to fight, boy. This is self defense."

DragonSong

"Okay. Yessir!" He had no idea if that was true or not, but he was inclined to agree with people who could kill him with a flick of their wrist.

"Just, uh- there'll be guards coming after you, won't there?"

Medievarad

Limadan only snarled at Ashir, before walking out again. Several guards surrounding him. "Don't piss me off," he snarled towards the guards.

DragonSong

Ashir swallowed heavily, still frozen in place. "I, um, I'd listen to him," he called to the guards, his eyes flicking to the still unconscious Layla.

Medievarad

Limadan glanced over to Ashir, letting out a soft huff. The aura of dread around him started to intensify.

Most of the guards seemed to waver, stepping back from the seething giant.

DragonSong

Ashir closed his hand around a small vial, prepares to throw irbid things went south.

Medievarad

The guards, deciding a vagrant their dead colleague wasnt worth risking their lives to avenge, ultimatly stepped back and left, just like that.

DragonSong

Letting out a quiet breath, Ashir released his death grip on the potion and hesitantly crossed to kneel by Layla's side, taking her pulse.

Medievarad

Limadan glanced at him, before snarling softly and heading on his way.

DragonSong

Ashir watched the strange leave, still wide eyed and fairly terrified.

Layla groaned and seemed to be coming around and he glanced down at her, not quite sure what to do.

Medievarad

The giant proceeded through the narrow alleys kn the city, people purposefully avoiding him and stepping out of his way.

DragonSong

Of course he got blamed for the hole in the wall.

Still speechless, unable to really vocalized what had just happened, Ashir could do little more than sit there as Layla and- eventually- a few city guards who must have been following the stranger surrounded and started shouting at him.

Medievarad

Limadan stopped in his tracks as he was surrounded, snarling softly. "Get out of my way filth," he growled.

DragonSong

"Look, I don't know who he was, he just smashed through the wall!" Ashir exclaimed, holding his hands up in a  pointless effort to fend off his master and the guards. "He went that way!"

He pointed, hoping to move their attention from himself.