Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Eileen's Journal

Started by Cthulhus Priest, June 20, 2016, 07:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cthulhus Priest

Day One

Hello! Toda   Today I
. . . I, don't quite know what to write, honestly. My thoughts are there, but I don't have words to put them in. Just some vague feelings I suppose.

I have coinage. Plenty. I will not starve nor want for shelter anytime soon. As much as I wish it otherwise it is merely a hollow comfort. I could really di I might get hurt out here, on my own. Alone. I might have the coin to buy some protection or transport to the next town. But doing that means I have less coin to buy food and board.

I need work. Whatever I can get. But I don't have any skills a village could use. No one needs a librarian, no one needs a mediocre mathematician here. . . bunch of unappreciative dimw

I can grow things. Maybe a farmer would like the help? People like gardens too, don't they? Maybe a Lord would like a grand tree in his courtyard to be majestic in a month rather than a century?

It's something, I suppose. A hope to hoard anyway. Oh! The Barmaid looks to be returning with my drink! I hope it's good Ale at least. . . as good as that can be

Tags: