Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Obsessed With the Deceased [M] (Open)

Started by KingTyrant, June 23, 2016, 10:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingTyrant

WARNING TO ALL NEW READERS: Contains heavy sexual content. View at your own discretion.

The necromancer known as Oblivia Koln was a recluse. The main reason for her being so distant from those in the villages and cities around Serendipity was because of her infamous tendency to experiment on those that just happened to tresspass on her property, or even steal from her humble abode. Most of her experiments involved sapping the life from some poor fool and then returning it in hopes of bringing back the individual as they once lived beforehand. However, all that resulted were zombies that escaped her little cottage to terrify a family of peasants, unfortunately resulting in a tiny outbreak of zombies which sometimes resulted in a massive outbreak of zombies... But that wasn't her main objective anymore.

She had one that was much less destructive to the folks around her. Now, she tried bringing back the dead through another means. One that had her scratching her head in confusion as to how it worked, really. The idea was to enter the plane where only spirits walked, rip a wandering soul from thin air, return the spirit back to its body, and then poor life back into the body via a white mage. She had certain people she could go to, for that job. But first, she had to bloody find out how to get to the realm of the dead! All the flipping through her spellbooks and portal crafting she did had no real effect on anything. Not so much as a spark of magical energy! It was a puzzle... One she couldn't figure out until recently.

She needed a willing volunteer in the form of a ghost or apparition. They weren't too common for the normal eye, but after many failed attempts at brewing a sense-enhancing potion to help give her a type of 'window' into limbo, she finally had a small vial ready to go. Overwhelmed with joy that her long days of trying were finally paying off, she left from her cottage, locking the door behind her as to avoid having to chain up yet another fool trying to break in, and went out into the green fields of the Wester Highlands, which were illuminated nicely by the setting sun off in the distance. After a short walk, she sat upon a stone in the middle of nowhere and awaited nightfall.

If she knew anything about the dead, they usually strayed from civilization of any kind in favor of unity with nature and utter solitude. Much like Oblivia herself. This didn't come as much of a shock, seeing that her type of magic was usually despised by the public. Not only that, but it went even further back, to her mother's death... After failing to save her, Olivia felt nothing but shame, and retreated away to live in isolation. She had by now gotten over the shame, but she had grown accustomed to her state of isolation, and demanded to remain alone to focus on her studies. Studies, which, she was investing her time with for her mother, specifically. It all came full circle, really.

Then again, she was now doing it for herself, as well. Oblivia saw it coming from a mile away, but after many years of conducting horrid dark magic to revive the dead, sap life away, and so on... She had been playing with fire, slowly urging herself towards becoming a litch. Turning into a being that could not die, rotting down to the bone. A living corpse. The thought of living forever was tempting... But losing her natural beauty!? That was something she could not live with. She already felt the effects of hollowing taking their toll, as she found her complexion to be more sickly every day, wrinkles forming here and there and her bones becoming more bittle as time went on. To counter this she was forced to conduct youth rituals on herself, but that was only a temporary solution to her problem. And some day, it was no longer going to work.

As she got lost in her thought, the sun had already set, the sky a dark purple with wispy clouds overhead. Stars were already out, illuminating the night sky, the moon not visible as its dark side faced the Highlands. A gorgeous night to view the dead... Removing her hat and placing it in the grass beside her, Oblivia gulped down the vial of foul-tasting liquid. "That should do the trick..." She coughed, and then waited for the spirits to reveal themselves.

Ice

There was a certain calmness that came with the darkness of night. Something that the dead could take comfort in. At least that was true for a certain dead creature who wondered the land on an endless search for the one who wronged her. She was always running from her memories of that night. It was something that the ghost did not want to think about. She was moving through the land now . It was a lonely existence but also a painful one. There was nothing like knowing that you would never move on until you got revenge on your killer. And who said that he was even alive after all of this time? The young ghost would never know the answer to that. Though there was something that told her to keep looking. And so here she was on a quest that seemed to have no end. Or maybe it did . She would never find out for certain.

The ghostly female looked a lot like she did in like. She had beautiful features and nice curves to her body. How ever she did have some less then pretty features. Her skin was very pale. If in her solid form she was very cold to the touch. She also had pricing icy blue eyes and an idea blue glow to body. There there was a strange feature to her. On her wrists where deep marks that bled as if her blood still flowed. Most thought that those were her death wounds. However that was not the case. She was not to certain why she had that feature. She spoke that was just something that came with dying.

The ghost now stopped her floating . She was far from the place that she died. But she was a traveler by nature so this was not unusual for her. Something broke her from her thoughts though. She could feel that there was someone else here. She did not quite feel alive though. The ghost was uncertain of the others intentions. It was then that she would move closer to the strange female. Was she using magic? Could she see the ghost? Raven as she was call looked at the female with those icey eyes . " Can you see me? "  She asked in a voice that faded in and out. She was wary of this female creature still.

KingTyrant

As the moon hung high overhead, the eerie silence of the highlands causing Oblivia to become slightly drowsy, the hours added up as Oblivia began to think her serum didn't work. Perhaps the drowsiness was an unfortunate side-effect of the potion, and perhaps she was just in a bad place to view the spirits. She could've sworn that out in the middle of nowhere would be a perfect place for ghosts to roam freely. All that was really left was to go to one of the nearby villages, hoping that nobody was awake to see some crazy woman talking to nothing.

And just like that, she was out cold. She felt her eyelids becoming too heavy to hold open, little black splotches filling her vision as she collapsed from the rock that she was perched on, into the cold grass. When she woke, the moon was dirctly above her, illuminating the entire highlands with a faint white light. Oblivia rubbed her eyes, which burned unnaturally as she used her staff to get back onto the rock. Her vision was now outlined with a blue energy, causing her to see things that no normal human being could see. Thin whisps of ethereal essence traveled around her, probably indicating different spirits. None were prominent enough to take form, though.

She smiled, realizing that her potion was a success as a fully formed apparition approached her, a young girl with skin whiter than even her own. Everything about her was intriguing, from her icy gaze to the strange light surrounding her rather pretty form. However, the most intriguing thing about the ghost were the deep slits in her wrists. Naturally, when Oblivia saw the crimson pooling from the wounds without end, murder was the first thing that came to mind. Other than that, Oblivia had no idea what the ghost's story was, but she was intent on learning every detail.

She was jolted back to reality as the ghost addressed her, Oblivia taken back by the whispery voice of the young girl. Giving a friendly smirk, Oblivia clasped her fingers together, tilting her head as she opened her mouth to speak. "Yes... I can see you, and all the other beings that live in your world. Allow me to introduce myself... I am Oblivia Koln, a nercomancer and studier of the world of the dead. I am looking for a volunteer in my studies, and you happen to be the first being who is powerful enough to take on a human form." She looked down at the cuts once more, frowning. "The cuts on your wrists... They must've been inflicted on you by someone somehow, yes? Perhaps it is the cause of your death?"

Ice

The ghostly female watched the other female now. As she looked at her something seemed off about her. It was almost as if she was like raven. Dead no longer with the living. She stared softly at her with those glowing icey eyes of hers. She heard her speaking now as she stood before her. Just as she thought. This one was a magic user. She was wary of magic . It was one of the few things that could harm her. As the woman spoke she listened and nodded. Then she mentioned her wounds.  That was a bit of a sensitive subject for her. Though she was willing to try to explain.

The ghost looked at the girl now." I am raven . It's nice to meet you. You do knowthat some of the dead do not trust magic?. " She said softly. Her voice still faded in and out.. she then paused and looked down for a second." Well it's a bit hard to explain. I was killed by a creature. However he did not make these wounds . It seems that they were a curse that came with dying." She said softly now. It would be obvious that she was nervous about talking about that subject.

She then looked her in the eye . Her blue eyes glowing more intently then before. " What kind of help do you need? ". She asked softly. She was wary but did want to try to help if she could. Then a question that she was thinking about slipped out." Are you amoung the living? " She then glanced down as if she was embarrassed. She did not mean to be so blunt about asking her question.

KingTyrant

Oblivia rested her hands in her palms, intently listening to the ghost's explanation of the deep slits in her wrists. Her brows raised slightly, a smile forming on her face as she learned that the wounds were not a cause of her death, but rather a curse upon dying. Cursed... Much like herself. This brought Oblivia new hope that her and Raven would get along nicely, at least long enough for Oblivia to accomplish her goals. Remembering Raven's question of her magical abilities, Oblivia simply laughed. "Dear, I have no desire to harm any spirit that roams these fields. My magic simply has no effect on you. At least... Not without a corpse to shove you inside." She jested.

Standing, she circled around Raven, reaching out her pale fingers and running them down the icy cold skin of the ghost. Sure enough, her fingers passed through her ghostly form, but she could still feel the low temperature of her body, which didn't really mean much to Oblivia, seeing as her body temperature was much of the same. She pulled away, going back in front of Raven and gazing into her eerie eyes for a moment. "You are an interesting specimen indeed... You can speak in full sentences, you take on a mostly solid form... And quite beautiful, as well. All pluses, in my book." She said with a quiet laugh.

She began to answer Raven's second question regarding what Oblivia required of her, but just as she began, a second question came from Raven's icy lips. One that made her wince slightly. It was no secret that Oblivia had her own sensitive subjects. It was much easier being the person that triggered someone else's darkest memories, than being the person that got triggered herself. It was a grim reality she had to face, though... She dabbled in a magic that was universally hated and feared. She dabbled in it for too long, unable to stop her fascination which slowly spiraled into addiction, and paid the price...

She was now teetering between life and death, only kept relatively fresh by performing rituals on herself that involved the blood and bones of animals and humans alike, salt, fire, and a big pentagram to place the materials in. This was a daily routine for her, and if she skipped one day, she began to smell of death... Her skin would become spotted and wrinkled before slowly rotting off the bone like a common zombie, or in her case, litch. The thought of becoming a monster such as that wasn't really her main concern, it was rather that she couldn't stand the thought of losing her natural beauty. It was shallow of the woman, but she didn't necessarily care. To her, death was more interesting than life anyways.

"I... Am what you would consider a litch, technically. I have managed to keep my sanity and... Well, skin, via blood rituals. And that brings me to my reasoning for needing your assistance." She gulped, staring at the ground now as she grasped her staff tightly. With this learned information, Raven would surely turn down the assignment at hand... She could just feel it. However, she decided to speak anyways. "My studies have led me to believe that a cure resides within the realm of the dead. Limbo, if you will. The haven for lost souls. If I am correct, a powerful spirit such as yourself may be harnessed to fuel a reversal process in my body and bring me back to life."

Her eyes went wide, realizing what her proposal sounded like. "N-Not you, of course! I would not harm such a charming young girl... I merely need you to help open my portal to limbo and then act as a... Guide, for me as I find the spirit I need to harness." She inhaled and exhaled deeply. "So... Are you in or out?"

Ice

Raven listened to the female speak. Upon learning that her magic could not harm her at lest not directly she relaxed a bit.  Though her ending jest kind of made her give a strange look."I see . That is good then." She stated softly. She was watching her carefully. This woman was interesting to her. And kind of attractive. Raven had nothing against being with the same gender herself?. It was just that she would have to reveal that she truly solid forum . She was not sure if she wanted to do that just yet.

When the female touched her raven kind of shivered a little. Not many wanted to touch her. She could feel that the woman was cold to the touch like she was. Hum that was odd.she then looked into the female eyes . Here yes were glowing intently. She then heard what was said . She though the same about the female." You are very interesting your self . And pretty." She said with a smile.

She then listened to what was said next.  That explains lot though. She then heard what she need her help with. She was quite for a few minutes as she concidered it. Then her evil side came out. With an eerie smile she answer her finally. " I'm in but first I want something from you. I want assurance that you aren't lying to me." She had that look in her eyes. A quiet yet lustful look. This was how Raven found out how bad people wanted some. Well her evil side at least. " I think you understand what I want ."She said softly. Now she would reveals her more human form to the girl.

Slowly she became completely solid . Then she waited grinning a dark smile. How bad did the girl want her help ?how desperate was she?

KingTyrant

Oblivia laughed at the ghost's compliments. It was nice to know that even the dead thought she was attractive. Especially when the compliments came from a rather pretty being herself. Was she seriously becoming attracted to a dead person? Well... It wasn't necessarily something bad. She was on the verge of death herself, so she might as well not discriminate against those either in death or in life. She at first perked up as she heard that Raven was in. "Good!" She began, but quickly frowned and tilted her head as Raven demanded something in return. What it was, Oblivia had no idea. Not yet.

"Well, I can assure you I am 100% truthful. Just ask any of my friends!" She didn't have any friends... What was she going on about? Besides maybe Tri, but even that was sketchy. Still, the fact that Raven didn't trust her completely wasn't a good one. "But very well... What is it that you want, Raven?" As she asked this question, she examined Raven's expression for a long time. It didn't take a genius to know what that look meant. A huge blush crossed Oblivia's face, her eyes going wide as she instinctively took a step back. "O-Oh... I... See..." How could she respond to something like that? Was she seriously that desperate to get into limbo and find what she was looking for?

It took her a long time, Oblivia looking around at the other wisps of spiritual energy in hopes of finding another willing participant. She had no issue with casual sex... After all, she had engaged in those types of acts many times before. But she literally met Raven only moments ago, and out of everyone she had... Done it with, none of them were ghosts. The thought just made her uncomfortable, in a sense. "A-Are you sure there is nothing else you would rather have? Gold? Perhaps one of my black dresses?" What use would a ghost have for coins and clothing? Oblivia sighed, staring down at her feet. Closing her eyes, she gave a nod as she pretty much surrendered to Raven's lust-filled gaze. "Very well... I'll do it." She couldn't believe her own words... Had she seriously become this desperate?

Ice

The evil half of raven watched the female before her now. She knew that it would not be hard for her to get the hint. You see unlike her other side she did not much care for those around her.revenge and torment were the things that drove her. " Maybe you are . Maybe you lie like the others." She stated flatly. She then heard her ask her question. She then saw her blush. Now evil Raven half expected her to run. But she seemed a bit shocked at the moment. A very natural reaction . She laughed a bit getting kind of sick pleasure from this. Though she was not going to force her to do it. That would be going to far.

Evil Raven watched the other female. it was amusing to see how uncomfortable the other was now. Then she made another offer. Raven just smirked . " Well I have not use for such things anymore." Her voice was kind of sad yet amused.  Evil Raven was kind of shocked that the female had actually accepted what she wanted. Wow some creatures were truly desperate . Kind of like her other half. " Really now? Most run the second I offer that. " Then she moved closer to the female. Her look though was curious more than anything else.

She gently move her hand out and lifted the girls head. Her eyes had a strange look. Almost as if she was unsure of rather she wanted to continue. " I don't force . " She said softly to her now. If the girl wanted to continue she would . But she would never make anyone . That was how her killer was. She would be damned if she was going to be like him.

KingTyrant

Oblivia gave a low chuckle, her hair hiding her face slightly. She had lured this ghost into a false sense of security, making her believe that she was in control. That Oblivia was really as timid and nervous as she made herself out to be. It was Oblivia's turn to show her evil side. Pushing the dark strands from one of her icy blue eyes, she tucked the hair behind her ear and smirked wickedly. "Darling, darling, darling... Now why did you ever think I would turn down such a tempting offer?"

Placing her hand on Raven's, she suddenly leaned close to her, close enough that her cold breath could be felt against the side of Raven's face. "You see, your request isn't all that massive or extraordinary... I've had many encounters, dear. With both sexes. Did you really think I would stop now, simply because you're a ghost? No... I'll play along with your request. Besides, I enjoy it, plus I get into limbo. It's a win-win, wouldn't you say?"

Sure, she was still slightly nervous about engaging in these acts with a species she had never done anything of the sort with, and she did seem extremely desperate for using sex as a means to get her way, but she didn't care nearly as much as she was pretending to. She prided herself in putting on a convincing rues. And judging by Raven's somewhat regretful expression, her little timid, sympathy act seemed to work just fine. Excellent...

Ice

Raven heard the chuckle that the girl now gave her. She looked at her and was a bit on the confused side. She saw the way that she smirked and it made her a little nervous. The female was not as timid as she appeared. Maybe she was the one who was being played here. She would just have to play this out and see.

When she asked her question Raven smirked herself. This female was certainly not what she appeared to be. " Uhhh well most are afraid of me." She stated . She then felt the females hand on hers. She smiled and gave a bit of a nervous giggle when she felt her get so close. Unlike this female it had been a bit since raven had done anything like this. And though she would never admit it she had never been with another woman. It was something she had watch a couple of times in her woods though.

" Oh I see. Well in that case we should get started." Raven said with a smile. It was obvious that she was a bit on the nervous side still. she then moved her free hand down the female side.  She had to wonder what this female liked in these encounters.  She supposed that she would be finding out soon .

KingTyrant

Oblivia smirked once more, kissing down the jawline of the other female as she pressed her body up against hers, their chests brushing up against each other. She hoped to either arouse, or turn the tables and make her just as uncomfortable as Oblivia pretended to be. "I'm glad you're so eager to begin. But it isn't very sensical to do this out here, when I have a cozy cottage just a little ways from here that we can do this in..." She said in a rather seductive tone, her own hand resting against Raven's hip.

"Come. Follow. It isn't far." Oblivia gestured in the direction of her home. With that, she let go of Raven's body, her hips swaying in a taunting fashion as she walked off. Like she said, in no time, they were there, the lights in the windows illuminating the night as fireflies huddled around the cottage. Oblivia took out her key, opening the door and walking inside to a den with a fancy couch, a cozy fireplace, a soft rug and dark red wallpaper with elegant designs. Just behind the den rested a kitchen, a spiral staircase to the second floor, and an alchemy room at the end of the far hallway.

Without hesitation, as soon as she was inside, Oblivia disrobed, revealing her black undergarments. She removed her hat, tossing it to the side before leaning her staff next to the fireplace. "Ah... Home sweet home..." She remarked, lifting her snow-white arms above her head as she stretched. Turning to Raven, she smiled, flopping down on the couch slightly as she crossed her legs. "Well? I'm waiting, Raven. Show me that confidence you had earlier. I want my first experience with a ghost to wow me. Don't tell me you're too nervous to go on... After all that skin I showed too!" She exclaimed, honestly amused as much as she was aroused.

Ice

The ghost saw the woman's smirk now . She then gave a soft sigh as she kissed her enjoying the feeling of her being so close. she no longer felt quite as nervous as before.  She gave a smile to what the other women now said to her. It kind of surprised her that she wanted to take her to her home. Most did not trust the dead enough for that. But then again most did not want to do this kind of thing with them either. However she had to consider the fact that the woman before her was technically dead as well. " As you wish." She said to her.

She then followed the female as she lead her to her home. She smiled at the way oblivia walked . It was rather attractive after all. As they got to the woman's home she smiled. It was a very nice place and as she was lead in it was even nicer.
Raven then gave a smile watched the woman undress . She was rather pretty to look at in her underclothes that was for sure. It was then that evil Raven decided to let her other half have some fun with oblivia.

The change would be unnoticed by most. However the better half of raven was the better lover." And very nice home you have at that. " Raven said to her first comment. She watched the woman thinking to herself that her other half had made a pretty good choice. She then heard what she said to her. Oh she would her just how confident she was.

" I think you will enjoy what's to come. " She said . She moved beside the woman and smiled. She was one of those who took their time on things like this. She carefully moved her arms around oblivia and gently kissed her nice and deep. She would probably find that the ghost was a good kisser. However if she wanted to see more she would have to work for it.

KingTyrant

Oblivia was indeed surprised by Raven's kissing ability. Letting out a laugh that was muffled by the ghost's lips against her own, she closed her eyes and returned the intimate kiss. Exhaling in satisfaction, she ran her fingers through the ghost's hair, her legs intertwined with hers as they lay sprawled across Oblivia's sofa. It lasted for awhile, Oblivia eventually pulling away with a smirk. "Well... I'm impressed..." She whispered, leaning in to kiss at the base of Raven's jaw, a hand sliding down her back to grasp at her bottom.

Ice

Raven smiled as kissed the other woman. She found that it was not that much different from kissing a man. He gave a soft sigh as the kiss was returned.  She moved her hand gently along the other female back. She felt her fingers moving in her hair. It had been a while since the ghost had been touched like this. It felt very good to her.  When oblivia pulled away rave just smiled at her. She was glad the woman liked what she was doing.

" I'm glad." She said softly. She felt her kissing her and she smiled . She moved as she felt her had sliding down her back. She moved and slid out of her dress. Under it was her white undercloths. It would be revealed that for a small female raven was big on top.   

" Is that better?" Raven teased smiled at the other female. She the leaned in to gently kiss her neck.

KingTyrant

Oblivia couldn't help but stare as Raven undressed. She looked upon her body lustfully, licking her lips slightly. "Much better... Much, much better." Her voice was icy and seductive, her fingers running down Raven's sides before grasping her hips. "Well, now that we've both gotten comfortable in one-another's company, how about we stop delaying the main event, yes?" She asked, already reaching behind her and undoing her bra. She threw it to the side casually, revealing her rather large chest before reaching down and slowly removing her underwear with her thumbs. The thin article of clothing was already to the middle of her thighs, Oblivia scanning Raven's face for a reaction. "Enjoying the view? I'd hope so." She giggled.

Ice

Raven smiled as she noticed that oblivia was watching her undress . She smiled as she touched her. She was definitely enjoying this quite a bit. she heard what the other girl said to her. " That's a good idea. " She said now. She smiled as she undress the rest of the way. Well she was quite pretty that was for sure. " Oh yes I am." She said now.

When carefully removed her clothes as well. Now she was looking her over smiling even wider. " Mmmm so tell me what would like for me to do?" She ask moving her hand to the girls thigh. She was curious about what she liked in this kind of situation. She would soon find out hopefully.

KingTyrant

Oblivia grinned, suddenly turning both of them over. Now on top of the other woman, she ran her finger down her chest. "Actually... How about you tell me what you would like me to do?" She chuckled, leaning down and brushing her lips against Raven's neck as she kissed her skin softly. As she did this, her fingers ran down the woman's stomach, to her womanhood, where she slowly rubbed the sensitive flesh. "Don't bother. I think I have a fairly good idea." She murmured in her ear.

Ice

Raven was actually kind of surprised when the other woman got on top of her. She grinned at her as she spoke. Well this was very nice indeed. She gave a soft groan as she felt her fingers traveling down her chest. She moved letting her kiss her neck now. When she felt her start rubbing her down there she gave anouther soft sound of pleasure.
Well this was actually quite nice for her. She tried to gently rub her hands along the other woman's sides now.

" Well since you already know then why do you do it?" Raven said in a teasing voice. She tried to kiss the other woman now smiling as she did so. She would let her go as far as she wanted to go.

KingTyrant

"Oh, I plan to do that and more. Not so timid now indeed, am I?" She asked, her voice soft and sensuous. She slowly let both her ring and middle finger penetrate the other woman, going until her knuckles prevented any further entry. She kissed along Raven's jawline, chuckling in amusement throughout the very heated encounter. "Watching you squirm alone is enough to satisfy me... Though I may just be a sick individual. Who knows?" She shrugged, smirking.

Ice

Raven gave a smile as she listened to the woman speaking now. " No you're definitely not." She said to her. She gave anouther soft groan as she felt her slipping her fingers inside of her. She actually didn't mind being submissive to the other woman at the moment. She looked at her when she made her next statement.

" Well the sick ones are always the best to do this with." She said with a soft laugh. The woman should have been thankful that evil Raven wasn't around. She would had wanted to bite her. That was how she liked to do things like this. nice and rough.

Tags: