Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Taming Beauty [M]

Started by visualspice, June 26, 2016, 03:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Red?" she laughed. "Clever Nick name, think of that one yerself?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

Klynus snorted softly, before making a dismissive gesture. "Ah, choke on it," he replied with an annoyed grunt, tossing a small coinpurse over to the man. "That should cover the drinks," he said, moving to leave the inn again.

visualspice

She watched the coin purse, then turned to Klynus as he began to make his leave. So she full on turned to sit the other way on her stool and leaned back against the bar.
"Hey.. where you goin'? We just got more drinks!" she went on, smiling cheekily.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

"Gonna hit the hay," Klynus replied. "If you wanna talk, I'm in the stables." Though, he wasn't in too much of a mood to talk. But, what was the harm in telling her? Even though she was cheeky and perhaps mildly served, anyone could piece together just where he slept.

visualspice

"Oh, offerin' me to share your bed already?" she cooed, batting her eye lashes back towards him as she raised her mug. "Then I'll drink the rest of this on you, Horseman." And she did just that, knocking back the frothy ale with a hearty sigh.

Ahh, beer. One of the many gifts from the Gods.

Medievarad

"Don't flatter yourself," he replied with a soft grunt. "I don't really sleep with humans," was what Klynus concluded, making a dismissive gesture. "Centaur, and knock yourself out." At that, he walked out.

visualspice

For some reason, the whole idea had her giggling. Maybe it was the beer, or maybe it was the grumpy horseman for company. Either way,s he decided she liked him and playfully called after him,
"Oh, is that right? Bet you ain't just found a woman wild enough for it!"
And she laughed and tipped her mug in his direction, downing some more.

Medievarad

He glanced back at Ellarah and shook his head with a soft snort. A woman wild enough. He'd be surprised if any humanoid would be able to survive a centaur altogether.

Regardless, he blamed the insobriety, walking out the inn and making his way over to the stables, sitting down in the allotted part. He leaned his human body against the wall, folding his arms and closing his eyes briefly.