Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Look, I've Had a Bad Day... [M] [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, June 28, 2016, 12:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"Wait!"

She scrambled to her feet, gesturing to herself. "Look, I really don't have anything on me!"

DaGlobster

The two centaurs looked at her, and one of them shook his head.

"We know that. But we're going to tell Dehak you went through his stuff anyways, Adelan," one of them said.

The other chuckled.

"Because if we didn't, why, we'd be rather shitty guards, wouldn't we?"

DragonSong

Elora snarled at them. "Fine." She hissed. "Fine. I just hope he's alright with you interrupting whatever important business he's up to for something so trivial."

She plopped herself down onto the bed and glared up at them. "But don't think threatening me with Dehak will make me offer you anything."

DaGlobster

The two laughed.

"Okay. This isn't the first time we've had to do this, so I'm sure Dehak will understand," the first guard said, and the other turned to leave.

"He's going to be pissed" the other said, still heading towards the tent's entrance.

DragonSong

Pale as a ghost, Elora folded her arms and sat crossed-legged on Dehak's bed, back ramrod straight and jaw set determinedly as she waited.

DaGlobster

The two guards gave each other a look as one walked past the other, and he stopped and lingered by the flap.

"I know what he does to his disobedient prisoners," he said, and he smiled slightly and crossed his arms.

"Suck the both of us off, and we'll spare you the trouble."

DragonSong

She thought she might actually be sick this time.

Elora closed her eyes for moment, then her shoulders slumped and she gave a jerky nod. "Alright..."

DaGlobster

The two centaurs grinned, and they approached her, letting their members come out. They were not as impressive as Dehak, but they were still half-horse. They stood on either side of her, each looking expectant, waiting for her to start.

DragonSong

She had to shut down, to pretend that this was what she did, and she shouldn't expect anything else.

If she could just get through this, she'd find a way to get out of here.

"Well I can't do both of you at the same time," she grumbled, shifting toward the one on her left and glaring at the length of him before she wrapped her hands around it.

DaGlobster

The stallion Elora started to service grinned at the other.

"Yeah, wait your turn," he said, and the other bristled, but didn't say anything.

DragonSong

She rolled her eyes, then took a breath to steel herself and set to work with licks along his length, sucking at his tip every once in a while until she could start to bob along his length, hands moving all the while.

She just wanted it done as soon as possible.

DaGlobster

"That's a good girl," he said, pawing a bit with one of his front hooves. He was smaller than Dehak, so it would probably be easier for her to suck and rub his length at a greater speed.

DragonSong

Elora growled, wishing she could smack him in his patronizing mouth, but she increased the speed she was working him with, able to move with more practiced precision by now.

DaGlobster

"Damn, she's fucking good, too," the centaur said, looking at the other, who was aroused just by watching.

DragonSong

That drew another growl from her. Gods she wanted to bite down, hard, but she reined in the impulse and continued working him, taking as much of his length into her mouth that she could while her hands stroked and rubbed what she couldn't reach.

DaGlobster

The centaur let out a sharp breath, and his hips nudged a bit out of reflex. He was close, that much was obvious.

DragonSong

Alright. She was starting to learn their tells, and she knew enough to know this was almost over. So she clenched her eyes shut and gave it her all, sucking as she pulled back along his length and working her tongue and hands together.

DaGlobster

After a few more moments of that, and the centaur couldn't hold on any longer. He came into her mouth, shifting forwards on his hooves to push a bit deeper.

DragonSong

Elora choked and jerked back, trying to scramble out from under him. There was no way she could really keep herself clean, but she gave it her damndest effort.

DaGlobster

The centaur didn't stop her from moving away, blasting a few spurts against the ground, and before she could fully recover, the other one was approaching her.