Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Look, I've Had a Bad Day... [M] [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, June 28, 2016, 12:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Trying to get her breath back with a few shudders, she cast the other centaur a disgusted look as he approached but sat back so she could reach his length, wasting no time in setting to work on him in the hopes that this could be over with quickly.

DaGlobster

The centaur sighed, and looked to the other one.

"Yeah, she's good alright," he muttered. He took a moment, and spoke again.

"We should fuck her," he said under his breath, and the other seemed to be inclined to agree with him.

DragonSong

Elora's eyes widened and she jerked back. "That wasn't the deal!" she spat, trying to scramble out from under him and get to her feet as quickly as she could.

DaGlobster

She managed to scramble, but as she went to get up to her feet, the other centaur was just as intent on clamping his hands onto her shoulder and neck to keep her on the ground. The both of them sneered and chuckled.

"We're not negotiating," said the one holding her.

"We can do this easy, or we can do it hard. Your choice."

DragonSong

She struggled for a moment, then stilled. She knew she wasn't strong enough to break his grip.

Elora kept her mouth shut as she glared up at them both, but she didn't fight, not as she had in the beginning. She knew by now that it only made things worse, no matter how badly her instincts were screaming at her.

DaGlobster

"'Atta girl," the centaur holding her said, and the other grabbed her as well. They dragged her up and put her against Dehak's table, and if she had a hard time resisting Dehak, resisting two centaurs and preventing them from turning her and bending her over the table would be even harder.

DragonSong

Elora choked down a sob and went limp in their grip, allowing them to wrestle her against the table like a rag doll. "I hope you burn," she hissed trough clenched teeth as those gods-awfully familiar shivers of fear and disgust started to ripple through her.

DaGlobster

The two simply sneered at her. The one who she'd been attending mounted the table from behind her and the other mounted up on the side, bringing his hardening member close to her face.

"You better keep us both happy, too, or you're going to find out just how nasty we can be," he said. The other started to tease her with his length before finally, he pushed in.

DragonSong

She cried out, pain jolting through her, then gritted her teeth and tried to force herself to relax to make this easier.

Glaring at the centaur in front of her, she gave a lick, then wrapped her hand around him. Shudders wracked her frame and she squeezed her eyes closed.

DaGlobster

She wasn't given much time to relax, because almost immediately, the other started to thrust, bucking her into the table and towards the other.

"Fuck, this knight's tight!"

DragonSong

Elora almost choked on the centaur's length, giving a muffled sound of surprise and protest as she was slammed forward.

But there really wasn't anything she could do to retaliate. Eyes still closed, she just tried not to make this any more painful than it had to be as she worked her mouth and hands.

DaGlobster

"Don't leave her too loose, it's my turn after you," the other said, and the other just rolled his eyes. He shifted forwards a bit, so that every thrust had hiim slamming against Elora's inner limits.

DragonSong

Another cry, this one purely pain. Elora almost bit down as she tried to stifle the sound but remembered just in time what the consequences of that we're likely to be. She couldn't quite stop her hand from clenching done on him though.

DaGlobster

"Watch it," the centaur growled, and he grabbed a fistful of her hair to keep her in place.

"Don't wanna get on my bad side..."

DragonSong

She pulled away to gasp out, "You're- hurting me! It wasn't...intentional. Reflex.

She didn't really expect that to make a difference, so she quickly shut up and did her best to continue working him, clenching her other hand into a fist in hopes that the sharp prick of her nails against her palm would serve as a distraction.

DaGlobster

"I know I'm hurting you, that was the point."

He let go of her hair, and grabbed her other hand to move it onto his member.

"Use both."

DragonSong

Elora swallowed a whimper and raised her other hand to wrap around him and continued working. Her jaw ached, her whole body burned with some combination of pain and shame and pure hate.

But she didn't know what she could do but wait it out.

DaGlobster

The humiliation carried on for at least another minute before the centaur she was sucking off spoke up.

"Alright, your turn's over," he said, and pulled away from Elora.

"My turn?"

"Yes, your turn. I ain't about to come into her mouth twice. Switch over!"

"Fuck you, I ain't done!"

And just like that, they started to bicker.

DragonSong

Elora jerked her head back as soon ass she could, scowling. Then her eyes widened and she blinked, a little unable to believe what was happening above her.

Really? They were snipping at each other?

Gods, couldn't they just let this end? Unable to keep silent, she snapped, "Will you just make up your minds and get this over with?"

DaGlobster

Ultimately, she was ignored. The centuar inside of her stomped on the table with his hoof, just a few inches shy of crushing her head like an overripe watermelon.

They went from bickering in common to bickering in Centaur, and after a few moments, the centaur on top of her groaned and shifted backwards, slipping back and letting the other one have his turn.

Before he penetrated her, he gave her ass an enthusiastic smack, and then jabbed his hips forwards to slam into her.

"Fuck, Dehak's a lucky bastard. Bet he fucks you good all the time, eh?" he sneered.