Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Look, I've Had a Bad Day... [M] [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, June 28, 2016, 12:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

She flinched away from the stomped hoof, then fell quiet again. Her body jerked when the centaur smacked her, but she refused to react, not saying a word in reply.

DaGlobster

"Feeling quiet now?" The centaur mocked, and then he started to fuck her in earnest.

DragonSong

Elora bit her lip to keep from saying anything and kept her eyes clenched shut, just waiting for it to be over.

DaGlobster

When both Centaurs had their fill of her, ten minutes had passed. They just left her, violated inside and out and soiled with their seed, and resumed their jobs as guards.

DragonSong

Elora curled in on herself, breath coming shallow and sharp. She covered her face with her hands and held back sobs that felt as though they threatened to crack her ribs.

DaGlobster

After a long period of silence, muffled conversation came from the door, lasting for about a minute before the tent flaps parted.

Dehak had returned.

DragonSong

Elora shot upright, scuttling back toward the far wall of the tent as she glared Dehak down with wary eyes.

She kept her mouth shut, lips drawn into a thin line, despite the shivers that still wracked her frame.

DaGlobster

Dehak's eyes locked onto her, and for a few moments, he was silent. Then, he smiled.

"Boys told me you tried to get handsy with my things," he said, trotting up to his table in order to set his warhammer down onto it.

"Learned your lesson?"

DragonSong

She bared her teeth at him like a hunted animal. "I was looking," she spat. "Honestly, what do you lot expect me to do? You've made it very clear that I can't fight my way out of here."

She resisted the urge to spit in his direction.

DaGlobster

"Looking through my things, more like," Dehak growled, and he advanced a few paces, hands balled into fists.

"What do you think I expect you to do? Make yourself at home? Provide yourself with entertainment?"

He scoffed.

"You're a hole for my cock, and even then, that only lasts as long as I think you're worth keeping around."

DragonSong

Elora hissed at him, catlike, but didn't say anything. She knew better than to argue with him at this point.

She may not understand him on a fundamental level, but she knew it was useless to try to make him see her side.

DaGlobster

Dehak shook his head.

"Get up. You're going to the river to get clean."

DragonSong

Still she held her tongue, but she got to her feet without wincing- a small victory but one she would cherish.

Her eyes snapped fire at him and she waited, waving her hand in a "well, let's get moving" gesture.

DaGlobster

Dehak smirked at her, and tugged her along by the rope and out of the tent.

They guards were still posted outside of Dehak's tent when they left, and while they seemed to completely ignore Elora at first, that changed once she passed them.

One of them leaned down and gave one of her buttocks a spank.

DragonSong

Elora jumped, skittering sideways and glaring st the guard over her shoulder. Her fingers flexed at her sides, curling repeatedly into useless, frustrated fists.