Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Look, I've Had a Bad Day... [M] [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, June 28, 2016, 12:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"You...do you want me to...like this?" Elora asked, utterly confused now. A shiver ran up her spine and she tried to press her legs together with a small whimper.

"I'm eager for nothing," she spat back at him, trying to ignore the way her voice shook. "If I had a blade I'd take your fucking stallionhood and wear it as a trophy."

DaGlobster

"The last time you had a blade, you couldn't even swing it right," Dehak said, aggression starting to come back into his voice.

He straightened back up, now fully hardened, and he laid his massive length against her backside.

"It's good that you're so spirited. It's tighter that way."

DragonSong

"I'm not one of your damned mares," she shot back. "I won't be broken." She couldn't stop another shiver as she felt him press against her and let her head fall forward, eyes clenching shut again.

DaGlobster

"Hah!" Dehak laughed.

"If only you actually knew what our mares are like. Leagues fiercer than you ever will be."

He moved his hips back and fort, dragging his length across her clit and folds. He was pretty-much horse-sized, but his girth was just shy of lethal for human women.

Only just.

"We'll see how many warriors you go through before that attitude changes."

DragonSong

The blood drained from her face and her breath left her in a shaky exhale. Breathe. Relax. You have to stay relaxed... Oh gods it won't fit, this'll kill me- no, relax...

"I thought you said I was yours?" she whispered, little shivers still running through her body. "You plan to...sh-share me then?"

DaGlobster

"You're mine to do whatever I want with," Dehak said, and he aligned himself for entry.

"If I want to throw you in the common tent to be fucked to death, I will. Just give me an excuse."

And then, with those choice words fresh in her mind, he started to push in.

DragonSong

"I- mmnn!" Elora clamped her mouth shut so quickly she bit her tongue.

Oh gods it hurt, it was strange, it was wrong and she just wanted it to be over. In the first few moments, she fully believed this was how she was going to die.

What a noble end for a knight. Her parents would never live it down.

A quiet whimper left her and she slumped in the stockade, helpless.

DaGlobster

"Not so lippy now, are we?" Dehak snarled, and he mounted the stockade so he could move his hips further. Fortunately for her, Dehak was eager, so he wasn't going to torture her by making her experience every inch of him slowly penetrating her.

DragonSong

Elora couldn't choke back a small cry quite fast enough and she had to focus every ounce of her will not to tense as her body instinctively tried to fight against the invasion.

It felt like she couldn't breathe, there just wasn't room. She hissed as he moved. "Y-you're sick," she whimpered.

DaGlobster

Dehak grinned again. Of course, there was no physical way that Dehak's entire length would ever fit inside of Elora, and that became apparent as he finally hit her cervix, pressing against it quite powerfully.

"You knights always feel so good..."

DragonSong

"Nnngh!" Elora bit her lip, squeezing her eyes shut. "I- I won't for long," she gasped out, shivering, tears dropping down her cheeks. "This will...kill me. Ahh!"

Gods that felt so strange, so wrong. She couldn't stop herself from whimpering a quiet, "Out, get out..."

DaGlobster

"Oh no, you'll survive. Trust me."

He thrust forwards just a bit further, threatening to penetrate past her cervix, before he drew back and started to move.

DragonSong

She had to bite her lip to hold back another cry. "I- I feel sorry for you," she hissed, feeling him start to move. "How undesirable must you be among your own kind- mnng!- to resort...to kidnapping just so you can have a fuck."

DaGlobster

Okay, that was just hilarious. So hilarious, that Dehak actually stopped moving just so he could laugh at her.

"Is that what you think this is? It's my turn to feel sorry," Dehak said, tone even as he started to move more and more.

"You're just a toy, a spoil of war. I captured you, and you belong to me, and this is the only thing you weak fucking Adelans are good for. To be a wet hole for my cock."

DragonSong

"This weak Adelan-" She gasped and winced as his movements picked up. "Sc-scored a few hits on you, even wounded and exhausted. If we'd met in a fair battle, I could've...beaten you."

She slumped in the stocks, unable to fight back and feeling a little piece of her die with every move he made.

DaGlobster

"You scored flesh wounds. I've killed much worse than you."

He leaned down, grabbing a fistful of her hair to keep her looking forwards.

"Like that military convoy that went missing three moons ago. I still have that general's helmet on my trophy rack."

DragonSong

A small thrill of fear went up her spine at that. She'd suspected the massive warrior was to blame for batches of knights disappearing, but hearing it confirmed was a little nerve-wracking.

She really was never getting home.

"Why?" she ground out. "What has Adela done to you that you hate us so?"

DaGlobster

"Shut up."

He started to move quicker and quicker, approaching a moderate pace. He stood up a bit farther on the palisade so he could get more of himself in and out of her.

DragonSong

"I won't." His thrusts had started to move her body despite her efforts to hold back against him. "I'll just keep talking, spouting nonsense if I have t-"

Her voice cut off in a soft wail as he somehow managed to get more of himself into her than before and she panted, feeling as though his was ripping through her like butter. Tension was coiling in her belly, not the passion she was used to, but a combination of panic and her body's natural reaction.

No matter how much she wanted to, she could stop it- but she damn sure held it off as long as she could. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

DaGlobster

"Keep talking, and I'll smash out your teeth and use your throat as a cum dump," Dehak snarled. His grip on her hair tightened, and he started to actually buck.