Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Look, I've Had a Bad Day... [M] [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, June 28, 2016, 12:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Elora shrieked, then choked the sound down and tried to jerk her head to rip out of his grip, her body thudding against the stockade as he bucked into her.

DaGlobster

"That's right, sing for me!"

The stockade shuddered with every sharp movement of Dehak's hips.

DragonSong

"Stop, stop!" Elora shuddered and wailed, feeling sick. "Stop, please..."

DaGlobster

At Elora's cries for mercy, Dehak just fucked her harder, ramming against her cervix again and again in his quest to just break her down.

DragonSong

"Ah- ahhh! Stop stop stop..." The plea became an endless chant and her head sagged forward, the word blending into incomprehensible moans and whimpers.

Gods she wanted to make him pay for this. Her body suddenly tensed and she sobbed quietly, hating herself but unable to stop the way her body reacted to the stimulation. She felt sick to her very soul.

DaGlobster

It was clear that Dehak relished Elora's sudden tensing, because he slowed down just so he could feel her walls suckling on him. Once her orgasm passed, he sped back up to his previous pace.

DragonSong

She panted, biting on her lip to keep from crying out as he just kept going.

"Aren't you..finished yet?" she hissed, though her voice lacked the bite she would have liked.

DaGlobster

"No."

Unfortunately for Elora, she was more or less dry and unmoving and that was the main factor in her prolonged violation.

"Maybe start moving, and I'll finish faster."

DragonSong

Elora gritted her teeth, then suddenly slammed her hips back.

A cry of pain tore out of her throat, but she did it again, and again. Anything to get this over with faster.

"Fuck." She hissed and clenched her eyes shut.

DaGlobster

"There we go," Dehak snarled, and he sharpened his angle a bit more.

"Rub that clit of yours. Get yourself nice and wet for me."

DragonSong

"That would be significantly easier- nngh!- if I wasn't in the stocks," Elora hissed.

But she knew if she did it this would all be over faster. I'm not here, this isn't happening, it's not happening...

Her hand traveled down to rub at her clit and her breath hitched, legs trembling as her body reacted.

DaGlobster

Dehak could feel her start to get wetter, but it wasn't enough. She had a lot of catching up to do, as her previous nature had only meant that Dehak was getting marginal amounts of pleasure from the act.

DragonSong

"What- what more do you want?" Elora whispered, stroking herself a little more frantically in an effort to speed the process along. She closed her eyes and swallowed a small moan, hating the small zings of pleasure that shivered through her body.

DaGlobster

Dehak didn't hear her whispering, and even if he did, she would've gotten no answer. Now that she was starting to feel good for him, he started to fuck her even harder, since she could take it easier now.

DragonSong

Elora gasped as he started to slam her into the stockade. She kept her eyes closed, doing her best to shut her brain down, pretend that this wasn't happening. She kept her fingers working, trying to hurry him along.

DaGlobster

It seemed the end was near. Dehak started to breathe hard out of his nose, and his movements all started ramping up to some sort of peak.

Elora had just a little bit longer to go.

DragonSong

It was endurance. Just living through the torture. She could do endurance, she'd trained for it.

Hoping it might finally end the violation, Elora flicked her fingers in a few sharp movements that had her climaxing again, her body spasming and tightening.

Please please please let it be over...

DaGlobster

It seemed that did the trick, because shortly after she climaxed again, Dehak met his own peak. Even then, though, it wasn't truly the end. Because even as his seed filled and overfilled her with staggering force, he just kept pumping her.

And his orgasm just wouldn't stop coming.

DragonSong

She could feel his mess spilling out of her and she shuddered in disgust. "Gods, you're done," she wailed when he just kept moving. "Please, you have to be done..."

DaGlobster

As Elora would come to find out (or perhaps, she already knew), horses came a lot, and it showed no signs of stopping as he just continued to fill and fuck her, a snarl plastered on his face.