Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Girl on the Bridge

Started by visualspice, July 05, 2016, 05:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

What else could he do? He was bleeding out and breathing ragged, so he obeyed, cringing all the while.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Serena got him to lean against the wall and knelt beside him, pushing his shirt up so she could see the wound.

She winced, then glanced up at him. "Can you...pull your aura in?"

visualspice

Zannrick cursed at her.
"Mordecaism doesn't work that way." His breathing was ragged. "I need.. Soemthing... To clot the wound." His hands could only do it for so long and they were already sticky and,soaked in blood. "Something to.. To keep it closed. Thread, leathers, anything." so long as he didn't die down here of all places,
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Well, magic was certainly out of the question then.

Serena took a breath, pressing her hands over his on the wound. "Okay, just...try to breathe shallow, alright?" She hunted through the pouch on her belt, withdrawing a needle and thread.

"I need to clean it out first, so it doesn't get infected," she told him as she removed a small jar of rather pungent salve as well.

visualspice

Any smell the salve may have was lost in the sewer. But he made a face at her, a savage, disgusted look.

"You think that will work down here?"
He could have sworn even the air might kill him with it's odor. But the wound he suffered was bad enough the sewer smells were long forgotten.

DragonSong

"Would you rather I leave it to fester?" She smeared the salve over the wound, then threaded the needle and only gave him a curt warning of, "This will hurt," before she slid the needle into his skin.

visualspice

"I have a gaping wound," he growled. "It already hurts."

DragonSong

She couldn't really say anything to that, so she focused on stitching the wound closed as quickly as she could.

visualspice

Though each time the needle pierced and the thread pulled through his skin, it hurt, but it's pain was minute in comparison to the wound in which she treated. He kept his fingers pressed against it, helping her as it was needed, but he was feeling fainter by the moment, his body slicking quickly over with sweat.

DragonSong

Once she was satisfied with the stitching, Serena sat back and glanced at his face. "Do you think you can sand now?"

visualspice

Even with the stitching complete, Zannrick had lost of lot of blood. He was still weak, and hated to admit it, so when he tried to stand and faltered, he found himslef catching his balance on the young woman's shoulders as he cursed and fell onto his knees.

DragonSong

"Whoa, whoa." Serena caught him under the arms, but she was weak enough herself that his weight dragged her down with him. She managed to keep from collapsing completely, lowering them both carefully.

"Ser?" She glanced at the ladder and bit her lip. "Sorren? Jaz? You guys still up there?" Her voice was weak and rasping, but evidently carried far enough that the cats heard her, meowing back. "See if you can find another way down."

visualspice

He was feeling dizzy and light headed and before he could help it, he slumped against her, unmoving.

DragonSong

"Oh, fu- Ser? Ser!" Serena winced as her slowly clotting wound protested her shouting and she tried to shift the mordecai's weight onto her shoulder, his head lolling. "Great. Just...perfect. Ser, wake up." She tapped his cheek lightly, slowly growing frantic.

visualspice

But he didn't come around, and her attempts to rouse him were useless.

DragonSong

With no better ideas, Serena had to just wait and pray that her cats would manage to find a way down to them.

"Mrrow?"

"Sorren!" She sighed and smiled at the cat. "Where did you come from?"

He tilted his head and flicked his tail enigmatically.

Very helpful.