Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Girl on the Bridge

Started by visualspice, July 05, 2016, 05:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Eyes still wide, he growled, "healers don't do that."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Some of us do," she replied with a sigh. "Look- I won't pretend to understand your Connlaothian laws, but I'll respect them, okay? If you just let me help you out of here, I can get you settled somewhere and healing and be on my way."

visualspice

He wasnt going to believe her. Be couldn't. He never would.
The moment was so tense he didnt notice the rat until it approached, squeaked and bumped his side.

His reaction was mindless, as he jerked and felt his blade cut her. And his reply was equally as fluid as he swore at the retreating rat he kicked, and resheathed his blade only so he could shove a hand against her bleeding wound, not certain how deep he cut, but hoping to stop the flow, fast.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Serena gasped, then choked, her hand flying to cover the cut, but he'd already accomplished that. She couldn't speak, shock and sudden panic robbing her voice as she stared at him with wide, mismatched eyes.

Above, three yowls cut through the sudden quiet, sensing their mistress in danger.

The witch struggled to breathe. Every little gasp hurt. He hadn't cut completely into her jugular, as far as she could tell, but any movement in her throat sent a hot flash of pain and caused the bleeding to pulse faster.

visualspice

He kept his hand plastered to her and cursed. He had to think fast. Even if she was meant to die, it would be under justice, not some damn sewer slip.
He then looked right into her eyes and growled, "you said youre a healer. Prove it."

DragonSong

Serena had started shaking very slightly. "C-can't," she rasped out, wanting to gasp but knowing it would just make her bleed more. She gestured to the pouch at her hip. "Help. P-please. Green vial...bandages..."

She couldn't get much else out, trying to hold her breath and covering his hand with hers to increase the pressure on her float.

visualspice

She couldn't have known it, but her inability, or desire not to, use her magic might just have saved her life. The mordecai wasted no more time, fetching what she asked and even going so far as to uncork the vial.

He hated the fact her blood was on his hands. Her blood wasn't worthy of it, and this whole scenario- a joke. It was perhaps for this reason alone he was hasty in trying to remedy it. He had been working too long. Maybe after they got out of here he'd just let her go. - If for only the reason that he wanted to forget it even happened.

He knew he was over worked- always had been. Only now, it seemed apparent, perhaps it was catching up to him.

"The vial is a healing paste?" he asked, glad it wasn't magic she wanted to conjure, but proper, truthful healing practices. He already had the bandages out and at the ready, and his gloved hand, still over her wound.

DragonSong

She couldn't nod, so she rasped out, "Yes."

She was completely at his mercy and she knew it- perhaps she would have been able to augment her healing abilities with her father's power, but she didn't want to risk losing control.

And honestly she'd meant what she said. She didn't agree with the laws the man upheld, but she knew her best chance out getting out of this situation alive was to honor them.

visualspice

No finesse, he just pressed the paste over her, perhaps using too much, or too little. and bandages her up quick, but a hand still pressed to the wound, only realizing then just how much she had bled- and how much it had stained his gloves.

DragonSong

Serena choked and gasped, trying to replace his hand with her own once the bandage was in place.

"A-alright," she coughed. "You're turn...where...are you hurt?" Speaking was painful and she winced, using a bit more pressure on her throat.

visualspice

Even as she tried to turn this back on him, he bristled and shook his head.
"I can tend to my own wounds."
And awkwardly, he moved to sit. But every movement he made with his legs...
It was the most painful thing he ever wanted to admit. And after a few frustrated motions, he got himself to sit, and was working angrily at unclasping all the straps to his leg armor.. and when it began too much to bear, he kicked off his boots and began to move at clawing off his right arm armor as well. How the hell did he manage to fall to hurt his opposing limbs?

DragonSong

Serena still struggled to breathe, and her voice was a rasping whisper. "Can you...walk?" Climbing out of her was going to be a chore.

visualspice

He hated to admit it, but he knew the result would be difficult, if at all.
"It's broken," was all he said, pausing to look down at his leg and catching his breath, the sweat on his body thick, and showing off the wet clothing beneath his armor that clung to him like a second skin.

DragonSong

She tried for a nod, then immediately regretted it as pain flashed hot through her throat. She was starting to feel woozy- she'd lost a good deal of blood.

"O-okay. Lean on me, we can...find another way out." One hand still pressed to the bandages, she offered him her hand. "If you...let me set it first...this'll be easier," she rasped out the offer.

visualspice

Pissed. He was always pissed.
She looked so weak.. pathetic.
He grabbed her hand suddenly, and forced her against the wall..t hen down.
"We're not going anywhere," he growled, moving to nurse his arm again. He looked her over with a sneer. "You look like shit."
He craned his neck, peering up at the man hole.
"I'llh ave to find my own way out."

DragonSong

Serena flinched back from him, instinctively fearful. Then she scowled. "What makes you think...you'll have better luck on your own?"

visualspice

He glared over her form.
"You're injured too," he spat, and moved to examine his own arm, pinching it up and down, and feeling along it until he could tell just where it had become dislocated. he snorted, adjusting his sleeve before suddenly, he wrenched his arm, and a sickening crack had him doubled over, and after a moment of swallowing his scream, he shook out a gasp and bared his teeth, and the blood running down from his mouth.

DragonSong

The witch realized what he was doing a moment before it happened and clenched her eyes shut, wincing. she couldn't really react much, and she didn't want to risk trying to touch him again, judging by how that had gone last time.

visualspice

Despite what he did, the pain from the crunch rung through him, and made him cringe and remain still for a good while. Then he shivered and wiped the blood aside, growling as he sat there, realizing.. he only did so much to his arm and... He just hoped that, despite it still hurting like hell, he didn't make it worse- since it honestly hurt to move and move at all.

He supposed he wasn't fixing his leg anytime soon.

DragonSong

Serena didn't know what else she could do other than offer yet again, "Let me at least...help you set it."