Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Girl on the Bridge

Started by visualspice, July 05, 2016, 05:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

He shot her a glare and was about to bite her head off,but diverted it to an angered, "What do you know about setting bones?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Quite a lot, actually." Her voice was rough and rasping, and she couldn't speak above a whisper without sharp pain. She pointed to her chest. "Healer, remember?"

visualspice

He growled and demanded, "Explain to me your background. Anyone can simply call themselves a healer."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

One hand pressed to the bandage on her throat, Serena raised the other peaceably. "I'm from...La'marri," she said softly. "The Niahi. I live there, in the woods. I'm an herbalist, a midwife, and a healer."

visualspice

His eyes narrowed.
"But that still does not explain how or what you know. Just where you hail from," he growled.

DragonSong

She shrugged helplessly and fell back on the story that had been true for many years. She tapped her temple with her free hand. "Amnesia," she whispered. "Don't...remember much."

visualspice

"Amnesia?" he looked at her with a growl. "Then what good of a healer would you be?"

DragonSong

Another shrug. "I know...some things. Remember herblore. I've been living in La'marri for...five years. I'm a healer there."

visualspice

"And what makes you think I'd trust you with my life?"

DragonSong

Hand still pressed to her throat, she pointed out with an arched eyebrow, "No...choice?"

A beat, then, "Not in the habit...or making bad decisions...Ser."

visualspice

She was right. It did seem he had little choice. But he didn't want to believe it. He normally worked alone. And he most certainly did not want to work with a mage and foreign blooded, of all things.  But the smells here were nauseating, and he had to wonder how much of his pride he should keep in tact to endure this.

"You know if I trust you and you help me, it does not remove you from being tried against the law."

DragonSong

She shook her head slightly. "I've broken no law, not one...I was aware of. So be it."

visualspice

She just had to go there. His hand gripped her arm as he forced her to look at him.
"You broke the law. You used magic in a land where it is forbidden." His eyes narrowed into slits. "Do not forget where you are and to whom you speak."

DragonSong

She met his eyes, green and gold flashing defiance. Her voice was still barely a whisper, but it was firm when she murmured, "I did not know...the extent of the law. I'd only heard of it. I've never...been to Connlaoth before. You cannot...fault ignorance."

visualspice

"If you don't know the laws of the land, you don't step into that land. Ignorance protects no one."

visualspice

His eyes went steely.
"I think you'd be surprised by the power I wield."

DragonSong

She stared him down. "Then that is abuse...of power, and you have...no right to hold it in the first place."

Without waiting for a response, she nodded upward. "If you help me...stop the bleeding properly...I can help get you out of here."

visualspice

The smell was so overwhelming, as was his disgust with her, he had to pause a moment before-
Nope, there he went, he was vomitting again, or rather, dry heaving, as he had little left to wretch.

DragonSong

Serena could do little more than press her hand to her throat and watch. She hesitantly reached a hand out to pat his back, fully expecting him to slap it away.