Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Playing with Fire [M]

Started by DragonSong, August 15, 2016, 05:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"Hm." Wish watched him in turn, just as interested. Her attention was particularly caught by his wings.

Once in her undergarments she paused, gathering up and neatly folding her clothes as she tilted her head at him. "Could I...?" She moved toward him, ducking around to try to see how his wings connected to his back.

"Do they work?" she asked curiously. "I mean, can you you fly?"

Zero

It didn't bother him to have her eyes on him, Zenith knew he was an impressive specimen. He unfolded his wings and turned for her examination as she came closer. "Of course they work."

They were quite large, his wingspan much wider than he was tall if fully stretched out, but the room was too small for that. Instead they curled around, taking up much of the free space. She'd find they connected at his shoulder blades, the frame bones, but fine, pliable membrane between the fingers; much like any dragon or bat.

"Well why am I not surprised?" The master walked in, looking hard at both of them. "You're not prepared for me. Maybe if you're so interested in him I will just let him keep you. A pet for my slave, how generous of a master I am."

DragonSong

She was just reaching out to touch the junction of wing and shoulder blade- perhaps not her smartest idea, but she couldn't seem to stem her curiosity- when the human entered the room.

She jumped back and immediately effected an air of sheepish resignation. "Oh! Forgive me, sir, I was merely curious," she murmured, keeping her head down. She shifted her weight, cocking a hip and wrapping her arms loosely around her middle.

"And I-" She bit her lip and glanced up at him, hoping she seemed nervous. "I thought perhaps you would like to do this part." She plucked at the fabric of her smallclothes delicately, head tilting to the side.

Zero

"Curiosity killed the cat, or in this case the little pig." He began undoing the sarong wrapped around his waist, still looking at them venomously.

Zenith folded his wings and bowed his head to his master, but the man waved a dismissive hand at him. "Go stand in the corner until I need you for something." He bowed his head again and moved to the corner to stand with reluctance.

"If I wanted to do that part myself I would have told you to leave them on. Now strip and lay on the bed." He dropped his only garment onto the floor, displaying himself proudly, although he honestly wasn't much to look at. His body wasn't particularly well-sculpted. It was soft from being lazy and spoiled instead of the strong, muscular look Essyrn was so proud of.

DragonSong

Finally her facade started to crack, just a bit. Wish started to snarl, but she caught herself quickly and turned it into a simper, murmuring a submissive, "Yes, of course, sir."

She put her back to both men as she climbed onto the bed, easily wriggling out of her undergarment and folding them to lay them on top of her dress. She sat back on her heels and tilted her head at the Essyrni man, eyeing his form none too subtly.

She seemed thoroughly unimpressed. Nevertheless, she laid back to prop herself up on her elbows, still with that birdlike tilt to her head.

Zero

"Disappointed?" He asked with a sneer, obviously aware that she was not exactly impressed with him, and equally obviously he did not care whether she approved of what she saw or not. "I hope you weren't expecting that this was about you getting anything you wanted. You are just a northern sow, good for two things: bringing me pleasure and breeding more slaves."

Zenith shifted his weight in the corner, giving a low chuckle. To be fair - in Essyrn most women were viewed as little more than breeding vessels, but his amusement stemmed more from his master's own ignorance as to the danger he was in.

A good slave would warn his master and protect him. He should have chained her to the bed so that she could be more safely ravaged by the disgusting man he was forced to call his owner until she was broken and all thoughts of fighting back or resisting had been disciplined out of her. Zenith was not a good slave, and so other than that dark laugh, he remained silent.

His master ignored him, climbing on his knees on the bed and gripping Wish's knees to try to push them apart.

DragonSong

If the man had been paying attention, he might have seen lavender eyes flash with a glimmer of scarlet for just a moment.

"I understand, sir," she said softly, allowing him to push her knees apart. She could've resisted in that moment, she supposed, but this was more fun. She wanted him to think he was in control until the last possible moment.

Probably crossing the line for a slave- but she was just a foreigner, what did she know?- she raised her hand to cup his cheek and tilt his head so he was meeting her eyes.

She smiled without showing her teeth. There was just enough power left in her for her to murmur, "You want me to do this. You enjoy my touch. You won't fight me."

The hypnosis wasn't by any means a sure thing- in her semi-weakened state it worked best on those with soft wills- but she had a feeling it would be enough to make him compliant for a few moments, and that was all she needed.

Zero

As soon as her legs opened he was crawling between them, holding himself above her and looking down at her lecherously. He flinched slightly as her hand came up, but smirked when the touch was so light as to almost be affectionate.

It had amused him that she had been so eager to comply with him, thinking her just some stupid whore hoping to be pampered.

What he should have felt was alarm.

Especially when she started talking, but he was too arrogant and too stupid. He stared down at her, brows furrowing in confusion. "I want..."

Zenith shifted again, leaning forward to watch with gleeful anticipation as he sensed this game the girl was playing rising to its climax. The dragon didn't want to miss a moment of the grand finale of this little unfolding drama.

DragonSong

"Yes," Wish purred, leaning up to feather an almost sweet kiss to his cheek, then his lips. "You want this."

Her kisses trailed to his jaw. "Just relax," she breathed as her lips moved to hover over his neck. Her eyes flicked to the dragon standing in the corner and she smirked, flashing her fangs. If he wanted a show, she'd give him a show.

She pressed a soft kiss to the man's neck, just over his jugular. She could feel the blood rushing under his skin and a soft rumble rose up in her chest.

And she bit down, sinking fangs into flesh as easily as a knife through butter.

It was possible to feed and be gentle about it, but this pig didn't deserve that. With a growl Wish jerked her head to the side, ripping open his throat. Then she bent over him, pinning his shoulders to the bed as his body jerked and spasmed in death throws, and started to drink.

Zero

It wasn't as if Zenith wanted to remain standing in the corner, he'd have loved to get closer and observe up close and personal, but his master had commanded him to stand in the corner until he was needed by him and as long as the stupid man breathed the dragon was compelled to obey.

Her prey, for that was all the man was by now, fell into a helpless stupor. He groaned softly at the soft kisses, enjoying her attention in his last moments. Even as her fangs sank into his neck he couldn't muster any struggle. It wasn't until his throat was ripped open, spraying his blood onto her olive skin - and the bed - that his body reacted to the threat. Of course it was far to late to save itself.

Zenith's eyes, red as the blood staining Wish's flesh, dilated as he watched his former master's body twitch and finally become still as the vampiric girl feasted on his lifeblood. It was rather glorious to watch a predator trap and destroy it's prey.

Of course being the predator was even more fun.

With the master dead, the dragon no longer need obey the command to remain banished to the sidelines. It did mean that before very long Zenith would be forced to return to his prison, but first he needed to collect on his contract. He approached the bed, gazing down at Wish with a toothy grin, flashing his fangs at her. "Don't be greedy now. You may have earned his blood, but his soul is mine."

DragonSong

"Oh." Wish sat back on her heels, smiling at him through the blood staining her face. Her whole body was spattered in it, but at the moment she couldn't care less. "Of course, be my guest." She gestured to the body sprawled on the bed in front of her.

Licking her lips and wiping at some of the blood trickling from the corner of her mouth, she asked with a curious head tilt, "Are you free now?" Most binding spells she knew would end with the death of the "master"- though he had said something about his chains predating this current bond.

Zero

As soon as she moved out of his way, Zenith leaned down over the corpse, pressing his lips to those of his former master for a few moments before slowly drawing back, his own lips parted. A wispy mist would seem to be drawn from the dead man into the dragon's mouth. He growled in pleasure, eyelids flickering as he consumed yet another wicked soul owed to him.

Too bad it wasn't so sweet and delectable as someone pure and innocent.

Task done he straightened back up, glancing over at the vampire with a grimace as he was reminded yet again of his own folly. "In a sense. My contact is fulfilled with this pathetic creature, but now I will leave this world again until a new master claims my leash."

DragonSong

Wish tilted her head the other way, absently licking at the blood on her hand in an almost catlike manner. "Do you want to go?" she asked curiously, an idea forming in the back of her mind.

She suddenly started a bit and flashed a quick smile. "Oh, pardon, I'm being rude. Did you want something more corporeal than a soul?" She gestured to the body again. Not being a full vampire, she didn't require quite as much blood. As far as she was concerned, the dragon could do what he liked with what was left.

Zero

"Would you wish to return to an eternal prison? Even my own personal hell becomes very dull after a time." Zenith sighed and ran a finger through the blood on the body's chest, then brought it too his lips, sampling it before making another face. "A bitter, small man to the very end."

His tail flickered behind him in mild agitation. "Perhaps there is just enough time for me to take some pleasure in this world before being forced back. This dog could not afford the prettiest of wives, but listening to their screams as I send them to join their fool husband would be far sweeter a revenge for his arrogant mishandling of my time than anything else."

DragonSong

She frowned at that, shaking her head at him. "Could I convince you not to do that? The man deserved his fate, certainly, but I'm not sure the women he abused do."

Her eyes moved up and down his form, calculating. She certainly couldn't stop him if he really set his mind to something- he positively dwarfed her, and she had no interest in testing what exactly he could do in terms of magic.

So she'd have to hope she could talk him out of it. "What if I could prevent you from being sent back to your prison? Would that be payment enough to leave the women alone?"

Zero

"People that deserve to die live long, prosperous lives and people that deserve to live die young and impoverished. This has nothing to do with what they deserve." No, it had everything to do with what Zenith thought he deserved. That man had humiliated him and he could not even kill him! Those women held no such protection from him, and now that the man was dead why not unleash himself on whomsoever he pleased?

Her suggestion caused him to throw his head back and laugh almost manically. It took a moment for him to calm himself. What she barely dared to hint at was comical at best. "Prevent me from going back?"

His crimson eyes were malicious as he fixated his gaze on her. "You have no idea what you suggest. What do you think you could do for me to make me shackle myself to a soft-hearted woman that would spoil my sport?" Zenith's level of darkness and depravity were not something he hid from anyone, and just by asking him to spare the women he could guess that he would not be getting much worthwhile from the little vampire who thought herself so clever.

At least the fool man had allowed him some fun.

DragonSong

"Perhaps I don't." Wish shrugged. "I just thought you may prefer more time away from your personal hell, even if it meant being shackled to a...soft-hearted woman." She'd ever particularly thought of herself as such, but she supposed in comparison she was.

She shrugged again and leaned back on the bed. "I could offer you different sport, though. Perhaps more challenging. I always find those kills to be more satisfying anyway, don't you? A group of broken, terrified women is hardly a proper hunt."

Zero

"Who says my desire to harm them has anything to do with hunting? Perhaps I am more interested in outright butchery in this instance." Zenith ignored the comment about returning to his personal hell - he didn't want to go back, but he wasn't going to show his eagerness to stay either. It was unbecoming to seem desperate and downright sinful to show weakness.

Making himself loom as he began moving towards Wish, focusing his frustration on her, Zenith let his voice dip into a lower, more menacing tone. "Perhaps you would be willing to take their place in my amusement if you pity them so much."

DragonSong

An instinctive shiver of fear ran down her spine, but she pushed it away. "That would depend on how you planned to amuse yourself," she replied evenly. "I can think of several options I would be more than happy to provide you with. But if you simply plan to butcher me, I'm afraid I must decline."

She smiled a bit and moved to get off the bed, trying to pretend his looming presence didn't have her on edge. "Besides, didn't you say you would be forced back soon? Surely what I'm offering is a preferable alternative- years ahead of you to slake your bloodlust, rather than hours."

Zero

"Oh so there are options?" His voice taunted her, barbing her with underlying tones of amusement. Zenith knew that she was not a stupid creature and did not hold the same unjustifiable arrogance as his former master. No, this little dove knew better than to not be afraid.

He knew that she knew, and he wanted to make sure she knew that he knew it too. If he wanted to do something to her... how would she stop him?

Zenith blocked her as she tried to rise from the bed, towering in front of her and leaning down to stare into her eyes. His crimson pupils had dilated to mere vertical slits and his lips were pulled back into a smirk. "Years trapped with a troublesome master with poor terms would most certainly not be better. If you don't want to be my last amusement before leaving this world, I suggest you offer me very appealing terms."

Tags: