Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Playing with Fire [M]

Started by DragonSong, August 15, 2016, 05:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Wish gasped- she tried to swallow it, but the small breath managed to slip past her lips. Knowing better than to resist, she allowed him to keep her pretty much pinned to the bed, staring up at him.

"I am allowed to dictate terms then?" she murmured softly. She'd been rather under the impression that would be left up to him, but she supposed it was part of whatever binding held him. "Very well. I cannot offer you fields of blood and gore, but I can promise you would hardly go a day without being able to kill something. We'd have to be relatively subtle on occasion, unfortunately, but not too often."

She let her eyes flick from his face to his wings, his claws, then back. "I can promise I would never disrespect what you are. A creature such as yourself is no mere slave, and I would not treat you as such. And..." A considering sort of frown stole across her face. "Do you have the same lusts of flesh that most males do? I could provide for that as well, if you wished."

Zero

Zenith wished he was allowed to dictate the terms of his contracts, but then he would not really have any master. No, he could not force the stipulations of his contract, only manipulate as much as he could out of the poor fool negotiating with him. The dead man on the bed had been willing to give him plenty of innocent souls to torment, but little else of real appeal - besides his own soul.

That was always non-negotiable.

A piece of parchment appeared in a flash of flames, but it was black as night and words began scrawling themselves across the surface in bright crimson that looked suspiciously like blood. The dragon chuckled softly.

"You will respect what I am and the power I hold - you will provide me a lifestyle befit a creature such as myself. I am quite amiable to luxury and pampering, you will come to find. I will become an instrument of your will and a weapon in exchange for your devoted care to my needs. Fortunately for you I will be incapable of bring you physical harm, but unfortunately for you I will always find loopholes if I become ill-content." It was not an idle threat or warning.

Amusement flashed in his eyes as he looked over her naked and blood-splattered form, a claw running over her skin lightly from her throat down between her breasts. "As for my lusts, how do you propose to provide for them? Personally? If you are so against my harming that pig's precious little breeding cunts I doubt you would take pleasure in subjecting poor, innocent women to a monster such as I. You mortal females are so very picky about your males. How many little whores do you think you can find that would willingly allow me to fuck them?"

He was purposely being crude just to toy with her. Zenith wanted to see her reactions as he attempted to push her buttons.

DragonSong

Her eyes widened slightly as the parchment appeared and she muttered, "Neat trick." She listened to his restating of the terms intently, determined to commit them to memory.

She had no doubt about his ability to find loopholes, and she wanted to be prepared for any eventuality.

A shiver rippled through her when his claw traced over her skin and she took in a shuddering breath, not entirely sure herself if the feeling was purely fear or...maybe a little of something else. Power was attractive, she had to admit, even power that was so obviously dangerous.

"You're right," she murmured. His crude language didn't seem to have much effect on her, but she couldn't hide the goosbumps that rose up on her skin, again that combination of fear and a curious sort of desire. "I would not give you innocents to toy with. I...suppose I would offer myself, if I am to your liking. But you must understand I have my own needs in that particular department."

[Feel like I should throw up an M here, just to be safe 0.0]

Zero

Zenith chuckled at the shiver his claw caused as it traced across her skin, his eyes glinting with pride and amusement at her reactions. He could sense that she liked the power he radiated, he wondered if she liked it as much as she feared it, because he could sense the ripples of fear that went through her lithe body.

"Aww, such a pity, but I suppose it cannot be helped." Given her reaction to his intent to harm the little wives of the house he had expected as much as her refusal to give him innocent toys. "What of the ones that are not so innocent?"

He purposely ignored her comments about giving herself to slake his lusts as long as he 'understood' that she had needs too. His hand smoothed over her stomach, allowing his warm scales to glide across her moist flesh, smearing her with the cooling blood of his once master. As he waited for her response he tilted his head down, allowing his tongue to snake out and lick a little stray blood from her jaw. Slowly.

The crimson letters were still forming on the parchment as it continued to document the agreements they reached.

DragonSong

"Those-" She had to pause to swallow and draw in a shaky breath, arching up into him a bit quite unconsciously. "Those...I would have no problem with you claiming. As long as I was allowed a say in who you deemed as not innocent."

Wish tilted her head a bit to the side, offering the cooling blood that had trickled down to her neck. Normally she hated going too long without washing the blood of a kill off, but she was willing to indulge him as he smeared it over her stomach.

"My name is Wisteria, by the way," she murmured, shifting a bit to try to look at his face again. "Would you give me yours?"

Zero

"That is...acceptable." Zenith conceded, while thinking that as long as his mistress was not too lenient in her condemnation. If she always deemed everyone too innocent to be an acceptable toy then it would of course become completely intolerable, but for now it was something he could bear.

He liked the way her breath became uneven and her body responded to him. Perhaps she was not a complete waste.

His tongue continued its slow trail, cleaning the blood from her skin for a little longer before he relented and raised his head so that he could match her gaze. "I am Zenith, and we have reached acceptable terms."

The dragon slowly removed himself from his hovering position, snatching the document from the air and bringing a claw up to scratch his bottom lip, producing a bead of blood which he pressed lightly against the bottom of the contract as his only signature. Satisfied he offered it to her with a smirk. "You need only sign with a drop of blood, but I do have to warn you of the final condition..." Pointing at his old master with a claw he relished informing her of this last payment. "In exchange for my service for as long as you live, I must be given a soul in exchange. Yours."

DragonSong

"Ah." So taking his old master's soul hadn't been just a whim then.

Well. She was damned anyway, wasn't she? What difference was there between which devil would eventually claim her soul? May as well take advantage of his power while she could.

"I see." She eyed the contract, then him. Carefully, she allowed one of her fangs to prick her bottom lip and held her hand out for the parchment. "Tell me something- will you claim my soul as you did his? Eat it? Or would you... I don't know, torment it somehow?"

She hesitated only a moment before pressing the dot of blood beading on her lip below his. She'd never believed in much of an afterlife anyway, so she supposed it didn't really matter what happened to her soul once she died.

"I believe we have a deal, Zenith."

Zero

"Once it is mine I will do with it as I see fit." Zenith shrugged his shoulders as he watched her eagerly as she pricked her bottom lip. "Ultimately it will be a reversal of our roles. In death you become the slave. Your soul will reside in my hell, but how bad it will be for you depends on how much I wish to hurt you by the time you die."

The dragon glanced at the corpse on the bed with a sneer. "If I find your service bearable enough you will live a long and prosperous life."

Once the blood sealed the contract it disappeared in a puff of smoke and Zenith grinned broadly. He would be able to remain in the mortal world for at least a little while longer. With any luck Wisteria would not prove to be a nuisance of a mistress and he could have his future secured for many years to come.

"What is my mistress's first command?"

DragonSong

"I understand the terms then." Alright. All she had to do was not get on his bad side for the next century or two, and hopefully her afterlife would not be completely unbearable.

The contract disappearing was an interesting little trick in and of itself, but it didn't hold her interest long. Her eyes flicked up to Zenith's and she smiled almost coyly, fangs glinting.

"My first command..." She tilted her head from side to side, considering. Her hand reached up curiously to touch his face, but she stopped just short of contact, asking politely, "May I?"

She was most curious about his wings, if she was being honest, but if he'd allow her to touch the scales on his body that would be enough for now. She didn't want to waste a true command on something so trivial, it seemed silly.

Though she was thinking hard on what her command should be. She had the feeling she needed to be careful with each and every order, or things would go south for her fast.

Zero

The only danger of her commands was that if she left them open for too much interpretation Zenith could carry them out in completely unexpected ways, leading to results and consequences that Wish couldn't even fathom.

Amusement glinted in those malevolent blood eyes and he lifted his clawed hand to cup over hers, pressing her palm against his cheek. "My body is yours to do with as you see fit, Mistress. Touch me as much as you like, learn all you wish about every part of me. The more you know and understand the more effectively you can put me to use."

He chuckled and ran the claws of his other hand along her hip. "And I am no genie, Mistress, there are not a limited number of wishes. Your every command is my prerogative."

For now.

DragonSong

"Hmm." Another tingling shiver ran up her spine. "I rather like the sound of that."

Lips curving up on one side, she stroked her thumb over the line of his cheekbone and skated her fingers up to curiously feel at the horns on his brow. "I think I'd like to be cleaned," she decided, voice a low purr.

Her eyes flickered to the hand at her hip and she smirked slightly. "The way you did before. With your tongue. That was...surprisingly pleasant. Do you think you could take care of the rest of this?" She gestured to the spatters of blood staining her olive skin, eyes glinting almost playfully.

Zero

Of course she liked the sound of that. Who wouldn't like the sound of a powerful creature like himself being at their disposal? Zenith closed his eyes lightly as her fingers began exploring the small horns that ridged his brow softly.

"Cleaned?" It wasn't as if he could refuse the very first request his new mistress made, but it was amusing to say the least. At least it was an easy command to obey. That pig's blood would taste so much sweeter when licked off such delectable skin. He gripped her hips with both hands, scooting her up on the bed so that he could position himself comfortably over her. He lowered his head down, letting his lips and tongue trail over her chin with a deep purr.

"Does my Mistress wish for me to work my way down until she's all...clean?" Zenith could barely contain a chuckle as he lapped his tongue lazily at her throat.

DragonSong

Wish tensed for a moment, very aware of how close his sharp teeth were to her skin. If she was being honest with herself, that was part of his appeal, balancing on that razor edge between pleasure and danger.

A soft, blissful sigh escaped her as his tongue moved to her throat and she let her eyes flutter closed for a moment. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, I do."

Taking advantage of how close she was, she let her hands slide from exploring the scales on his face down to his shoulders, then around to his back. Her fingers traced curiously over the places where wing membrane melted seamlessly into skin. "Incredible," she murmured almost unconsciously.

Zero

Zenith knew that power had its own appeal, but he had to admit he was slightly surprised that Wisteria had agreed to tend to his carnal needs personally - at least so quickly. He hadn't needed to convince her at all, and she seemed eager enough to have his attention so focused on her. Why really shouldn't matter, only that she allowed him to use her in his own turn, but he was curious.

Most mortal women would have found him monstrous or simply too intimidating to willingly copulate with such a beastly male as himself.

The dragon let his tongue slide over her collarbone, cleaning the blood from her skin while leaving behind a warm, moist trail of his saliva - which probably felt marginally better than blood. His tongue was long, warm, and flexible, at least next to a normal sized man of a more human nature. Beneath her hands, Wisteria would feel his powerful muscles flexing with her exploratory touches.

He raised his head from his task to tut softly at her as she touched his wings. "I'm glad you approve, Mistress. I hadn't realized you had such unorthodox tastes." Zenith teased her, punctuating his words with a soft squeeze to one of her breasts, just barely allowing her to feel his claws against her skin. He couldn't hurt her, after all, but he did enjoy giving little reminders of just who, and what, she was dealing with.

DragonSong

She chuckled a little breathlessly, arching up a bit into his touch as her hands continued to explore his back and wings, then moved a little lower to tease curiously at his waist. The prick of his claws sent a little shiver down her spine and she gave a soft sigh of pleasure.

"Most of my kind have unorthodox tastes," she murmured, sliding her hands back up to hold his shoulders gently. Giving him a fang tipped grin, she added, "Though I'll admit I'm a bit more...adventurous than most."

Feeling bold, and relatively confident that it wouldn't offend him too badly, she leaned up and flicked her tongue over the small cut on his bottom lip, more curious than anything else. "Hmm... Power is attractive, Zenith. Tantalizing. The threat of being overpowered but never quite reaching that point..." She shrugged and smirked. "Even more so."

She shifted a bit beneath him, sliding up on the bed so he could more easily reach the patches of blood on her breasts and stomach. "You don't have to call me Mistress you know, unless you want to. Wisteria is fine. Wish, if you prefer."

Zero

It was undoubtedly a curious mixture of textures she felt as her hands explored. While his scales were warm and relatively smooth, they were quite different feeling than his skin which was smoother and a little cooler than the more reptilian features. Zenith shifted his hips slightly, enjoying the attention he was being paid. His vanity did love to be stroked with the sweet sensation of admiration.

"Your kind?" He questioned idly, wondering if she meant vampires or mortals, because from his experience humans were rather timid and easily frightened wastes.

A hot breath was released as her tongue flicked over his lip, his blood was near scalding and very potent. The dragon laughed quietly at her explanation for her lack of repulsion with his strange appearance. "If it is power that wets your appetite I must be attractive, indeed. Of course if it is a threat of being overpowered that makes you squirm I can oblige you."

Oh yes, if she liked the idea of being made to feel powerless he could easily tickle her fantasies - even better for her that he couldn't hurt her.

Zenith chuckled as she moved up the bed and told him what he could call her, without answering he lowered his head to run his mouth over her chest, allowing his fangs to lightly touch her skin once as he ran his tongue over the top of her breast, growling softly as he kneaded the flesh gently with his hand while his mouth covered her sweet bud, suckling lightly.

Had to make sure it was nice and clean for his mistress.

DragonSong

The taste of his blood lingered on her tongue, almost like a fine wine, though she had a feeling if she'd tried to truly drink from him it would have scalded her throat.

"Yes, my kind. Vampires, though I suppose technically that is only half of what I am-" Her voice cut off with a sharp breath as his mouth closed over her breast and she shivered agreeably. She had become rather addicted to the feeling of running her hands over him, particularly where skin changed to scales, loving the exotic sensation under her fingertips, but for a moment she went perfectly still.

Then she gave a shuddering sigh and relaxed a bit more beneath him. "Make me squirm, hm?" she mused playfully. "Normally that is not such an easy task, but something tells me you will be rather adept at it."

Wish tilted her head a bit so she could look at him as he worked over her, and she raised one hand from his back to stroke lightly over one of the horns that grew from his skull. Her other hand moved down to his hip, fingers digging in just a bit when every so often his attentions made her tense.

Demons above and below, this was like nothing she could have imagined. Her chest tightened, heat coiling low in her belly and making her shift her hips slightly.

Zero

If his mouth weren't so very preoccupied he might have laughed at the way he made her choke off mid-sentence. Instead Zenith settled for softly humming and growling around her breast as he paid her close attention.

At least until she spoke again.

He pulled his mouth back, releasing her pert nipple after a gentle tug. "I have had a long time and much experience with making females squirm. Sadistic as I might be, you won't be the first woman I have pleasured and left unharmed."

Then his mouth descended on her other breast, paying it the same attention as he cleaned it of every drop of blood. One of his hands smoothed down her stomach as she squirmed her hips, teasing just softly at her mound. He couldn't completely neglect that while his mouth was preoccupied elsewhere, now could he?

DragonSong

"Ohhh..." Wish sighed appreciatively as his attention traveled south and arched up into him again almost unconsciously. "Mmm, that...I can believe," she murmured, letting her eyes flutter half closed.

She normally wasn't so docile, preferring to move a bit, but she found simply allowing him to pay her such attention was quite gratifying in its own way. Still, she found herself stretching out over the bed and her arm bumped into the body of the dead master.

Frowning slightly, she gave the corpse a shove to roll it off the bed, giving herself more room to spread out. "Much better," she muttered, almost to herself. Experimentally, she bent one knee to press her leg against Zenith's hip before cautiously hooking her leg onto the slight dip of his waist.

"You know, I've always found these things to be more gratifying if the pleasure is mutual," she noted softly, glancing down at him as he suckled her breast. "Is there anything in particular you enjoy?"

Zero

An appreciative hum rumbled through the dragon at her sigh of pleasure. His scaly finger only gently stroking its way up and down her wet slit. Zenith obviously only intended to tease her with the touches not to use them as a means of reaching satisfaction. No, that would come later.

He couldn't help but laugh softly as the bed was cleared of the dead body they had been sharing it with. Not that it particularly bothered him to have sex next to a corpse, but it would give them more room to work with, and given his size more room would probably come in handy at some point. Sooner rather than later.

Zenith gave a final pull on her breast before raising his head to look up at her with a smirk. Given their size difference, it was going to be difficult for them to please each other at the same time in their current position. "I enjoy many things."

He swiped his tongue across her stomach, clearing a line in the smeared blood before leaning up on his knees. The feeble loin cloth that had served as dressing was woefully inadequate now. It hung to the side as his erection jutted out proudly. Zenith was a behemoth of a male in all other respects, that his member would also be larger than normal men only made sense.

The organ was covered in rich dark skin, with pulsing purple-red veins. Aside from his size, it looked fairly normal in shape. "Does this also meet with your approval?" He smirked arrogantly, quite confident that it would.