Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A New Dawn, A New Day <JackieCat>

Started by Blink, August 28, 2016, 05:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

Nashya turned her attention to Faelis as she shot over to the side of the cell that adjoined his. Slowly she curled her fingers around the bars before speaking to him with a faint whisper. "For now..."

She cast her gaze downwards as she searched for what to say, or even to do next. It was then that the glimmer of her daggers caught her eye. A smile slowly crept across her face as she slowly lowered one of her hands downwards to twist her holster so that her daggers were behind her dress and cloak.

Looking back up she had hoped Faelis could see what she just did. Quietly she whispered to him once more, her voice a bit more sadistic. "... because a woman would never have weapons" she smirked rolling her eyes before turning away from him. Not even she herself could tell if that was her speaking just now, or the darkness within her.

JackieCat

A small, and somewhat sinister, smile twisted onto Faelis's face at the sight of her daggers.

"Some men," he said quietly. "Are extremely stupid."

He leaned against the bars, glancing at the guard. "Do we have a plan to get out of here?"
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: