Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A settlement's judgement (Open)

Started by Avarex, September 09, 2016, 10:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

I Saw One of your spawn murder a townsperson, and i acted in self defense Janne said  I thought them to be wandering monsters attacking without rhyme or reason He said the the Herald

Avarex

"We saw you taking the lifes of so many of us, while we merely acted in self defense. We gathered you, sheltered you - yet you mortals only know violence. We wonder if you are worthy for acension. We will judge. We will know." Birasius speaks in a cold tone, while the dome finally had lifted itself. He looks at the woman expectingly, seemingly waiting for her to speak up once more - he seemed curious wether he was going to leave, or if she had something else to say.

Gawfy

Janne sat down in the grass From My eyes It looked like another demon attack, forgive my ignorance  He said to the Herald  I thought only Demons could cast a Barrier spell this powerful he asked

ValamLym

Albedo sighed and looked around the town. She had at-least delayed the harbinger. She figured he'd come back eventually, but that was of no concern right now, she had given these people a second chance to redeem themselves in the eyes of this particular Harbinger, that's more then most other's could say.

When the other man inquired what she was she simply smiled at him, her wings folding before disappearing from sight, a sigh passing her lips. ''That's going to stay something you'll have to wonder about.''She simply said, clearly not very keen on telling anyone what she was. Or perhaps she didn't even know herself? she had many forms after all. Another sigh before she turned back to the Harbinger.

''I'll assume you wont be coming back a while.. I think I'll be returning to my bath.'' she chuckled, simply turning to walk away.

Avarex

Birasius nods shortly, as he began to gain altitude, soon he was nothing more than a black dot in the sky, standing still. His gaze fell upon the village once more, before he disolved slowly. The attention of the Void was literally feelable - the commoners did know little of the fate they had been spared by the brave woman.

But was it really that? A Blessing? Or was it a curse to know that every very move they made, could drown them in despair a second after. A riddle of life that could never be solved - but there was one thing the travellers could tell: The harbingers were more than a legend. More than a fairytale