Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A plot in the build Trust me be ready for a long run :D

Started by Anonymous, January 18, 2006, 08:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Greetings greetings I am here to through up a plot of mine and I know I am new to here but I am truely and olddie at  rping and even on the ocasion of running a plot or two in ym old days :D ...

Alright I have had a chance to scan over this site and find many many pleausre in the world that has been placed before me and I want to see how many are willing to jump into a story line that I am hopeing will be a long running one (long running mean at lest a few months :D and in a good one many many more months)  

So like the title be ready for a LONG RUN.

Now with the plot for people to join:

(just giving a brife one here so not to give away any twists or unique out events)
Setting is in the tropics in the Ilse of Yoreiq.  Any that want to join at the begining will be starting in the buslting port town of Ainu.   In which your character(or characters) will meet at a tavern to a job offer by a unknown employer.   Just as they enter they will see a Character of mine known as Darkskies he will be the guid but the way to meet him is up to you.   The job is told to Darkskies and you are relaied the spacifics by him.  

Big part here it will take place with in the joungle a good bit but the first part will take place in the port city.

So any takers and just to let you know I will be checking up on the posts and question on a daily bases.

Oh and a question to Small Wood....  Can there be a OOC (out of character) thread that goes along with the primariy thread??? or do the OOC comments and IC comments stay on the smae thread?

I know I am asking this in hopes you actully see this and as I have noticed you keep up on things a good bit so yeah there is my offer...

Any takers again????

Rhindeer

If you want an OOC thread, you can make one here. ^_^ Or even use this thread for the OOC thread. A lot of people do that. ^_~
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

This is seperate from <a href="http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2117">New Beginnings in a New Land</a> right?

I'm interested in joining some more threads, I just need a character to play. Leader is in Yoreiq, but the plan is for him to appear in the New Beginnings thread I think. An 80 foot tall village headed giant might not fit in your plot either.

Any particualar type of character you're looking for? I'd like to start a Mordecai, but it doesn't really make sense for one to be looking for employment. Unless the employer seems suspicious? Connlaoth might send an agent.

Any way you could elaborate on the plot without giving too much away? I'm horribly indecisive when choosing characters.

Anonymous

Hm, this sounds pretty interesting. I have a pair that would work pretty well in the plot. Legonae is always looking for a way to get some cash. :3 I'd have to join them in first. But that won't take too long.

Anonymous

Well I am likeing hte response to this and yes this is seperat to New beginning in a New Land.

Alright the plot and the character a some what shaddy so shaddy characters are always welcome.   This over all will be come a choice follow the employeer in a shaddy deed or turn against him and help what ever the employeer is after .  But the deed is such a shade of gray that someone can't tell off hand if it is a good or bad deed :D so yeah character I would like (though all are welcome)  are ones of both nobal and shaddy characteristics (or even nutral)  

So there yeah go

And Small Wood thanks for hte input on the OOC thread I will be using this as it then :D

Anonymous

Um I have a character in the works. Can an assiasion fit in? ((I'ts 2:20 in the mornign and just finished my calc hw YEAH!!)) If so I'm game

Anonymous

Well assassins bounty hunters, clerics wanting to aid, warriors looking for a quick buck, ect. are all welcomed :D so yeah...

Anonymous

Hmm... I'll join with my girl, Olwen.  I dunno if this fits in anywhere but she's outgoing and rebellious.  Hmm, not very shady or noble...

Anonymous

no ned to be of either but it will be interesting on which path she will take in the over all out come of things ....

Anonymous

She'd probably be more on the shady side...

Anonymous

Will this be like a D&D sorta thing where five adventurers go in and everythings controlled by a dungeon master?

Anyway i have a Noble and honourable warrior (jonas) who would be up to the challenge. :twisted:

Anonymous

Well it will have a over all watcher of the game AKA me  But the actions and directions that you take and teh progress of hte story depends highly on the people that participate in it.  

So yeah when entereing a new area I will give a vivied idea to what is the surrounding and what is able to be seen with people special traits and the like.

So kinda D&Dish and kind ISRP (interactive story role playing) where you make the out come be what you want it to be XD

Anonymous

Sounds interesting. My character is almost ready

Anonymous

K I will be starting the first post in about three days XD yeah and I will be keeping a close eye on it as well

Anonymous

I believe it's been more than three days, no offence intended. Just sort of a check in, y'know. ^^

Anonymous

Ahhh SOOORRRRYYYY I haven't had interent for the past couple of days and couldn't post >_<   be posting the start tonight and again I am sorry

Anonymous

ALRIGHT!!!!!! Got the first post up and waiting for other to hope on in come on and lets get this started and I say again sorry to everyone that mighth ave been waitng for me to start this >_<  interenet is back and not going away.

Anonymous

i'm gonna backout jonas but i might replace him with a human if i get enough muse to create one, sorry but i got other plans. Good luck however.

Anonymous

Heh no problem it seems everyone has backed out *shrug* guess it wasn't ment to be then

Anonymous

Heh no problem it seems everyone has backed out *shrug* guess it wasn't ment to be then