Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A traveler in a new place (open)

Started by Storm, August 19, 2016, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

She did her best to keep an eye on the door and who she assumed was responsible for causing this situation in the first place. She should have known better than to expect the day to be fairly uneventful, as these sorts of days rarely were. She also had no idea who wanted the man at the table, or why. But, she was aware that it would end in more trouble than she cared to get into.

"Then I'm sure you'll get used to the weather eventually." She said going back to the first topic, yes it was not the most exciting and interesting of topics, but they were in the inn and the fact they were discussing weather with visitors to the city, shouldn't give people any reason to focus in on them all that much. 

Ice

Cinda was now forcing herself to be calm. After all nothing bad was happening yet. She looked to the man then to the girl. She wondered what the heck she should say. She wasnt the best at being social that was for sure. After all she spent most of her time talking to the dead. She took a slow deep breath and tried to relax more. She just needed to be calm now.

Storm

He just hummed in agreement calling for another cup of coffee and sighed nursing it between his somewhat covered hands. Looking up at the new girl, that he still forgot to ask the name of, he sighed " I don't know about you but I don't do small talk, and I do not think Kinda overe here is well enough to either. " He said stopping "Cinda... How good are you at fainting?" He asked suddey coming up with an idea

Winter

Winter heard the question about fainting and has some idea what might come next. Sadly she herself was not much of a fainter and thus was clearly not cut out for the part, but if the other female was then that would work just as well. She kept an eye on the people near the door. They had yet to try and make their way over here, but that did not mean they would not.

Ice

Find kind of was puzzled by the man's question. However she was quite good at fainting. In face if she wanted to she could even convince people that she was dead. " Well I can faint quite good if I wanted to." She said now eyeing the two now. She really had to wonder what they were planning.

Storm

He nodded "then can you be a paniced person? I will need both of you. One to fain, in which I can carry you out, and the other to help me and make a large scene for confusion" he said softly making sure not to draw any attention

Winter

She nodded, still thinking it best not to draw attention because her voice carried. It wouldn't be the first time she had been involved in a scene and she doubt it would be the last. "Sure." She said simply, there would be no reason to cause any more awareness of the fact they were there in the back of the room. Who ever these people were they wouldn't care if they knew her or not, those type of people tended to be concerned who might be with them or why.

Ice

Cinda just listened to the man as he spoke. Well sounded like he had a good plan going now. She gave a very slight smile. Though she did have to wonder what would happen if this did not work out. She immediately decided not to think about such things at the moment. " Okay sound good." She sad keeping her voice soft and low. She was just glad that there might not be to much trouble today.

Storm

He nodded "then whenever you feel comfortable passing out we will set this in motion" he said leaning back a bit more making sure to put money on the table in a slightly hidden place, but enough so the waitress would easily find it.