Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Double your pleasure, double your fun

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2006, 02:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The most recent entry in the Character Stat Pages would be my two latest characters, Rinne and Graymor. They're looking for a thread to be in, and just about anything could be worked out with Rinne's attitude. Please, look over the sheets, and tell me if you think we could come to an agreement on something.

Sorry for cluttering the boards.

Anonymous

Hm, I'm looking for some singular character-development on my character, Trendon. He's a human, and is almost glued to Legonae, his closest friend. So, it ends up that Legonae has more of a personality than Trendon. So, this seems like a good opportunity to use him by himself.

He doesn't have a completed stats yet, but I'm working on 'em. :3

Even though, Trendon, as I said, is very close to Legonae, he likes to be on his own sometimes. He usually has his 'me-time' in the woodlands surrounding Adela, where he likes to play his harp. So maybe, that could be somewhat of a plot. Rather calm, I'd say.

But if you're looking for action, I have another. Trendon used to be a slave, until Legonae found him and helped him escape. So, of course, the master would be rather unhappy and be searching for him like crazy. Perhaps a rescue mission for your characters?

Bah, I don't know. I'm just throwing out stuffs. XP

Anonymous

The first would be more realistic as, in general, Rinne doesn't like confrontation. She probably would just ignore the master if he asked, and since Graymor does what Rinne wants, it isn't likely that that would happen.

Stumbling on your character in a forest, though, would probably be a good choice. Rinne would probably glomp him, but... If you're looking for that sort of thing, it'd be good.

Seeing as how your characters are thieves, however, we could work that in, in some creative manner. Maybe if they robbed a carriage or something, Rinne and Graymor could interfere. But... You said you wanted singular development, so the first option is probably best.

We ought to talk further, but I'm about drained for the day. Perhaps tomorrow we can work something out.

Anonymous

Sorry for taking so long. ^^;

The encounter in the woods sounds good. The glomping wouldn't bother me (Trendon, that's another story), and I don't really know what I'm looking for, so I'm up for practically anything! :3

Anonymous

And I, in turn, apologize for taking two days to reply.

Who starts -- you or me? I'd be fine with either.

Anonymous

Hm, I'd be fine with either as well, but I think it might be more logical to have me start the thread.

Anonymous

If you don't mind, I'll go ahead and start it out if you like. :3 See you in the thread!