Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Guardians of Le'raana

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2006, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have an idea. Why not create a 'Guardians of Le'raana group to protect the people from evil people? Let me know if you like the idea, I don't know if it's that great, but I was just thinking about it.

Rhindeer

Heeeey...something like that could actually be fun! XD Like an independent little band/organization of people free-lancing as protectors! Heh heh...they might even cause some strife (perhaps unintentionally) with the already established governments...especially if they happen to be opposed to slavery. Bwahaha...

I like!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

XD sounds like Yuuki and co' only more orginized 8D

Anonymous

OOOOH. Emoosts is intrigued. Emoosts likes. :)

Rhindeer

LMAO! I was thinking that, too, Draco! But I didn't say anything... XD

Heeey...maybe that could be what Yuuki and co. eventually evolve into! Complete with the lack of organization! XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

o_______O Niaaki would be thrilled, he'd never have to wear a dress and marry old men ever again.

^_^ Coo' and then they can advertise it... it can be Niaakis idea since he's the sweet one

xP

>_> I think we just stole Aceltias idea XD

How about! It gets set up and then they join it? (:

Yuuki can be an actual dad and Niaaki could be the Auncle! 8D *snort*

Sorry, went off topic. *ahem*

Rhindeer

Oh! IDEA!

Maybe the guardian group gets formed, and Yuuki and co. form their own group. Both groups can run independently for a while, and then maybe they eventually come to a point where they merge into one big group. ^__^ That gives time for the Yuuki group to get established and stuff and be all weird and funkeh, and time for the more organized guardian group to get started. Merged, they will be unstoppable! ...If sorta funky. XDD

...After which Niaaki would probably start crying from sheer happiness of no longer having to be the "breadwinner". Unless the merged group was terribly cruel... XD

Just an idea! Because the two groups do sound similar! ^__^

Anonymous

lol this sounds like fun ^^

regardng the merge part, it could be like, both sides have to do something/rescue/ect, and thought each other was a bad guy so you have off and on conflicts where they seem to get under each others feet. Two groups trying to do the same thing but differently.
Until this big mission thing, then they realise almost too late they're on the same side and join together (could be relunctntly at first as only to save their own skins)

*has enjoyed reading Niaaki and Yuuki's thread*

Anonymous

*revives the thread from solas grasp*

Jonas would almost certainly be this sorta guy, just don't get him to do the horse-work.  :wink:

Anonymous

Stealers! lol, just kidding. I don't mind you guys doing that. My character isn't in the position to start a freedom fighters group really, but she'd certainly join!

Anonymous

Yes, it would be quite fun to have an organization strong enough for Vharzyym to take the time to crush. Keep up the plotting. I might join a character too, see how it feels to have a good character for once lol.

Rhindeer

Oh, no, she could definitely start one! Heck, our characters started their group by accident! (well, it's not official yeeet, but it will be!)

Anything's possible! And seeing them bump into each other could be fun! XD

Rhindeer

And yeah, Josh, you should have a good charry for once!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Heeeey, Sola, if you like it so much.. throw a character in it! ^__^- Annoth will once They get to the bar *looks oddly at Gordon*

^__^ So they can meet your character too! Though... Yuuki and Atachii will be drunk as skunks in no time flat o_o;; And I think Niaaki is too weak to go out, and I think he's too young to drink anyway xP

But yush! if you want to toss a character into it, go for it! the more the merryer! 8D

Anonymous

Well my character is entering serepentiy castle.

People are starting rumours for the Dragon Fight and Saving the Villagers.  :lol:

So perhaps thats how they find him?

Anywayz.. gonna post.

Anonymous

Jonas, that would be a good start for the other 'guardians' people could hear the warped rumour that he defeated a dragon and warriors and such could like invite him into their group or want to join his ^^

Draconian: I'll just do that! Once they go into the bar that is...he'll be drunk and probably hit on Niaaki XD of course thinking he's a she.

Anonymous

*grin* Wonderful! I can't wait! or rather.... We can't wait...

>_> Whos turn is it to post in that thread anyway? XD

Rhindeer

I think it's Pseudonym's! Someone needs to post! *dances anxiously* O__O The suspense is killing me.

YAY! A drunk guy to traumatize Niaaki! XDD Bwahahah!

Anonymous

when is the guardian thing gonna start?

Where will they meet up?

Will they be recruited indivdually?