Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Small talk? (Ask)

Started by ZeroOrgan, November 12, 2016, 05:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroOrgan

If there was anything that felt the most homely, even more then his own residence it was the Drunken Bee. A rundown bar just off of cutthroat alley. Eder found it odd that this den of thieves and bandits and all the bad sort, could feel some homely. Who would have imagined? Regardless Eder really only liked one thing about the place. They had the finest whiskey in all of Essyrn. Frankly enough the owner of the bar had some sort of special contract with this big whiskey dealer. Eder didn't really care for backstory, he just loved the damn whiskey.

It was a rather loud night, people were drinking, shouting across the bar and having a good time. For most it was hard to have a good time when any moment could be your last. Even more so when every moment could be your last in a place like this , Regardless it didn't matter, Eder had finished his drink, and saw little interest in the place. He stood up, no real clue where he was looking , He managed to bump into someone, with quite abit of force...

Blink

This was where she felt most comfortable, among those like herself. Sipping from her cup of whiskey she spun in her stool to look at the others that found themselves in the Drunken Bee on this evening. Turning to her right she saw the cliche' of men sitting around a table boasting about themselves. To her left was the table with women who seemed in some way they were troubled, or needed rescuing.. another cliche.

Rolling her eyes she slid off of the stool and took one last swig of her drink. It was as she was pulling the cup from her lips that someone jabbed into her causing her to drop the cup. The bar fell silent for a moment as a majority of the patrons turned their attention towards her only to lose interest and go about their business seconds later.

"Hey!" she yelled whipping around to see who had knocked into her. "Do you mind watching where you are walking!" her voice was sharp and her eyes were cold as she stared at the man. Clearly she had some pent up anger and was taking it out on this poor fellow.

ZeroOrgan

Eder chuckled lightly, shaking his head as he shifted the pipe in his mouth . "Easy lass. I aint meanin'  trouble. Hehe...Why is a woman here?...Why is a woman drinking here?" His tone was easy and smooth. He looked around towards the glancing eyes, of which soon turned back to their business while others kept watching, he lazily placed his hands on his hips. Smiling broadly as he awaited a response.

Blink

She was almost speechless as the man made him remarks. Who the hell did this guy think he was? Looking over one shoulder and then the other she turned back to the man. "Oh I'm sorry, am I supposed to be at home making dinner for my husband and children instead?" her tone was sarcastic and bitter as she eyed the man.

"I guess next you will ask why I am not wearing a maidens dress eh?" crossing her arms over her chest she tapped a foot anxiously. It was taking everything she had not to just punch this man out right now. The nerve of him... making remarks like this.

ZeroOrgan

Eder chuckled smoothly "Easy lass, You ain't look to stupid, despite the color of your hair~, If anything you look like you could wrestle a bear~ , Probably have actually." He smiled smoothly, settling into his seat "How about we have a chat? I aint interested in whats inbetween your legs, simply curios about what tales you have to tell~. Long story short I'd rather talk then get smacked across the face by a rather interesting woman~" He chuckled, leaning back into his chair as he took a sip of whiskey, a sly smug grin.

Blink

She was growing fed up with the man standing before her. First, he bumps into her. Second, he speaks as if women don't belong in a bar. Third, he insults her hair... The very thing that resulted in the name her mother bestowed upon her as a child.

Clenching her fists at her sides she was doing her best not to retaliate. "Oh you would rather just chat?" her face was full of confusion as she continued. "... and you think I would do that due to your insults because..." she raised a brow at him curious at his response.

Never had he met anyone as disrespectful as this man. Why on earth would she want to stick around and chat with someone so rude?

ZeroOrgan

Eder shrugged, smiling brightly. "Yall don't to chat, It'd be nice to know there was one lass who wasn't a pissy prissy bitch~" He chuckled, slipping a pipe into his mouth as he relaxed further in his seat, Praying whatever existed that he would not get slapped. Knowing that he probably would be, he prepared for pain.