Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Serednipity Shiz

Started by Anonymous, January 28, 2006, 11:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Me an' David wanted to create a partnership between the serendipity military and our blacksmiths. They are the only played blacksmiths in serendipity, and we wanted them to be the suppliers of armor and weapons for the kingdom. Pretty much have them overseeing it and working the metal correctly. This cool? We wanted something to do with them, and this position hasn't been taken yet.

Rhindeer

That'd be spiffy! Yay blacksmiths!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

sweet.  it'll be interesting working for the good guys for once.

Anonymous

so.... should they talk to the leader of serindipity or should i just start them already with the contract?

Anonymous

Fuck every village other than serendipity.

Serendipity is like Nazi Germany only this one can't be stopped.

Connlaoth, Necromantia, Adela, and all the rest suck ass compared to Serendipity.

HEIL FENWAY!

Rhindeer

Go have your characters get an audience with Fenway, David. ^^

And...uh...oookay. I'll...um...pretend I know what you're talking about, Aethyr. O___o
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Just proclaiming an undying love for the greatest Village in SotE XD

All Fenway needs is to go on a rampage against all drow and hell be set XP

The Drow Holocaust!!!

that would be fun!

Anonymous

I know I need to shrink it but...

SEE THEY EVEN AGREE, FENWAY RULES!!

Hatame=Fabio
Sad Pheonix boy that I molest= Bob Ross
Nakaris= Richard Simmons

lol

Rhindeer

OMFG!!!

*cracking up*

HAHAHAH! That is SO bloody great! XDD Hatame...Fabio...that just made my day. XDDD

Anonymous

Hehehe, I blame the super bowl commercial yesterday XP

though the game sucked more ass than Helvete without Darlig.

even the commercials were super lame

Anonymous

i liked the commercials o.O