Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plotless roleplaying?

Started by Anonymous, February 02, 2006, 05:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have no plot. The words ARE FOREIGN. Lol. But if you have one, I mgiht be happy to join in. I have Maj Kasa, a loup-garou, y'know, a werewolf. :) She's just nomadic, mainly keeping to woods, mountains, the wilderness type places, but is not at all opposed to coming into towns and cities. Uhh... That's about it. She's kind in general, but is looking out mostly for herself and only herself and finds alot of things amusing and doesn't mind bothering complete strangers. But there's a certain roughness around her.

That's about it?

Anyone want to role play with Maj? ;_; Lol.

Anonymous

My character Avuikx is somewhere in Necromantia at the moment, and up for pretty much anything. *Is trying to actually get involved in the site*

Anonymous

Oh...? Where in Necromantia or your charrie isn't posted? Lol, I just woke up from a nap and all *woooooooooo* over my head. >< ^^'

Anonymous

Well, techinically he's wandering around in the Labrynth, so pretty much anywhere that will lead to is fine.

Anonymous

Huh? XD Sorry, I'm dense. Uhm, I'm trying to think of something to say but, my brain has collaspsed in on itself. o.o

Where should they meet..? (sorry, i can't think right, i'm sick --')

Anonymous

(No worries)
The Willderness is fine.

Anonymous

Ahaha! I posted Maj under "Damn! Clothing is such a bother" in the Wilderness, o'course. I hope you didn't want to post first...? (what a time to ask, after the fact ><)XD